Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Return Back to Home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

A Return Back to Home Empty
PostSubject: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:11 pm

Hero appeared in her room, in her arrancar form. She exited quietly and started roaming the halls... The first person she was going to go see was Ulquiorra. Then, she would see Grimmjow, along with Start and Ggio(Ggio Vega--Fraccion of Barrigan: https://2img.net/h/i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll172/YueChangShi/Random%20Anime%20and%20Manga/GgioVega3.jpg )

She proceeded to walk as she thought of where the four might be at the time. Ulquiorra is probably in his room or doing something for Aizen.. Little kiss up... Grimmjow is probably tearing someone apart.. Stark is most likely asleep. And Ggio... Well... He's probably the one Grimmjow is tearing apart...

When she came to Ulquiorra's bedroom door, she looked up at the tall separation piece that kept her from being on the other side. She started at the door, eventually dropping her gaze to the knob.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 am

When she blinked, the knob began to turn, making her stop her breath and looking up at the door. Is it...?
When the door opened, her heart sank... It hadn't been Ulquiorra, but it was Ggio.
"..Ggio..? What're you doing in Ulquiorra's room...?"
"Ulquiorra's room...? This is my room.. Where have you been, Xalen? Grimmjow and I were starting to worry.. Same with Stark." This made her smile.. It felt good to know she'd been missed.
Even Grimmjow..! Wait.. HIS room?
"Ggio.. Where's Ulquiorra...?" Her heart began to pound faster when Ggio's happy expression faded away.
"He left... To go look for you. we tried to follow him, but we could never find him. He's been missing since you left. He came into my room and told me you were gone to try to live a human life again... Which reminds me... Why didn't you tell anyone?" She pondered on the various answers to the question. "I don't know... But... Why is his room yours now?" Ggio snickered. "Still hooked on that fact, huh...? Well... Ulquiorra came back for a few hours. Until Aizen pretty much banished him... So now, I'm the fourth Espada, until Aizen gets the stick out of his ass and Ulquiorra comes back."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 am

She tensed up. Ulquiorra's... Gone..?
"Where's Grimmjow." It came out more of like a sentence than a question; she was too fazed to really show any emotion.
"Umm.. I think he's in his room..." She nodded. "Right.. Thanks, Ggio." She hugged him tightly, and it was longer than she intended. When she pulled away, her appearance began to flicker, and she was in her human form once more. "Goddamnit..." She cursed. Ggio's eyes widened as he looked her up and down. "..What the hell..? She looked at him and shook her head. "I'll explain next time you come to the human world... But right now, I REALLY have to find Grimmjow.. Before I get caught." She turned around, and frankly, ran right into Grimmjow. It took her a few seconds to realize, but then figured it out soon after. "Grimmjow!" She tackled him into a tight hug, pinning him to the floor. He looked irritated and confused. "Um... Do I know you?" She frowned, but then realized. I'm still in my human form.. She nodded "Yeah.. It's a long story..." She sat up, sitting in his lap, facing him. She looked up at him with an intense stare. A moment of truth swept over his face.. "...Xalen...?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:31 am

Hisakata froze in place, dropping the Espada paperwork she was busy doing, suddenly sensing a familiar Reiatsu in the area. Why does that feel like... Xalen! She flew out the door with Sonido, down the stairs, around every corner till she found the source: Xalen herself. "Xalen-Chan!" She squealed with delight, until she saw Grimmjow and frowned.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 am

Xalen turned, a grin forming on her face "So that's the familiar face.. Hisakata!!" She said with a bright smile, also tackling her to the ground, leaving Grimmjow to grumble to himself that he'd been 'ditched' for a girl he didn't even like.
"How is everything, Hisa?" Xalen smiled. Grimmjow stood up, his arms crossed. "Xalen... Has Ulquiorra found you yet?" He asked. Xalen looked back at her friend and shook her head. "I thought he was here... But Ggio explained that he left..." She frowned.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Hisakata smiled, "Everything is good, except for the fact Ulqui-Sama has left, but that you already know..." She glared at Grimmjow, then turned back towards Xalen, "Anyways, if you want, you and I can go look for him. I caught rumor somewhere that he is in the human world, Karakura town to be exact."

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO377N5MzYc
Funniest interview ever! I cracked up so hard!!! XD
I <3 Motionless In White Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:16 am

Xalen's face lit up "That'd be... Great. Yeah, let's go!!"
She said with an excited smile.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 am

"Alright, cool!" Hisakata grinned, grabbed Xalen's hand and disappeared for Karakura Town.

{In Karakura Town, I'm changing Hisa's color to, like, brown or something...}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Return Back to Home   A Return Back to Home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Return Back to Home
Page 1 of 1