Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

squad 8 mission(open to all)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:15 am

As BlackPlauge saw rose collapsed on the ground a rouge lunged for her. BlackPlauge quickly reacting threw his sword hitting the shinigami in the heart. BlackPlauge jumped infront of rose blocking another rouge attack.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:26 am

the rouges attaking kanajii broke off and started running at blackplauge, there was just one rouge left facing kanajii, well just you and me kanajii leapt forward slicing his opponent with skillful sword strokes, he backed the rouge into a corner, and thats when it happened, the rouge just laughed he put his hand up to his face, a hollow mask formed, his reiatsu doubled. kanajii stabbed at the rouge slicing through it's chest. strangely the mask faded away from the rouge even though the blow was not a fatal one. kanajii dropped his gaurd for a split second, he didn't see that the rouge had mad a ball of white evil feeling reiatsu in his hand, the rouge laughed as he leapt up and pushed his hand into kanajii's heart. the hand didn't break the skin or kill kanajii, but instead it went through it, until it clasped around kanajii's heart.
what? kanajii said looking down at the hand in his chest. he could feel the rouges power draining, the rouge pulled out his hand and died. but what did he do? thought kanajii, why was he laughing? and at that moment, kanajii collapsed.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

kanajii awoke in his soul world, wha- why am i here? ryuu hinote, you there? was this your doings?kanajii got up, in his soul world was platforms of fire spread around everywhere. he looked behind him, and standing there was an exact copy of himself, only in completely opposite colours, he was laughing, laughing at kanajii, what is it? what did the rouge do?
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:12 am

kanajii woke up to the sounds of battle in the cave, he jumped to his feet, unnaturally angry, burn through the night, ryuu hinote! kanajii launched wave after wave of fire at the rouges, but unlike his usual red fire, this fire was black.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:18 am

Rose stood over Kanajii and smiled. She continued to look at him, "They were Vizards," She said again, "They did something with you. Chances are that your inner Hollow will gain control over you somehow."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:37 am

kanajii didn't hear rose, fury exploded within him, rings of fire burst out from kanajii as he sent waves of fire towards the rouges.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:52 am

kanajii raised his blade and shouted words he did not know, akuma hinote!(demon fire) black fire shot from kanajii's sword striking the rouges in the eyes and legs, burning through their skin, kanajii was so full of rage that he couldn't hear the screams of pain.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:56 pm

kanajii's demon fire burned through the skin of the rouges making them drop their weapons in pain, then suddenly they all put their hands to their faces, a hollow mask formed over their face, they were all vizards. kanajii was blinded with fury, he didn't notice the change of reiatsu, he kept firing waves of black demon fire at them, one rouge managed to block the fire and jumped at kanajii, kanajii shunpo'd behind him and blasted a full wave of demon fire at him. kanajii created spheres of black demon fire around him, they spun around his head and body protecting him from any attacks.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:38 pm

kanajii's rage burned fiercely, he let out one final blast of black fire that blew out the walls of the cave with their ferocity. then, kanajii collapsed on the ground, his eye an eerie red colour.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 2:43 am

''Vaizards.... this is not the first time I see them.'' Toride walked to the Vaizards ready to fight against them.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 5:13 am

kanajii opened his eyes, he saw Toride Kenichi fighting the vizard rouges. his body got up, he realized something, he wasn't controlling his body, kanajii raised his sword straight at Toride!!! as he slowly raised the blade kanajii saw his reflection, half his face was covered in a hollow mask! what's happening to me? kanajii was helpless as he raised his katana, he tried desperately to warn Toride that he was not himself, but he couldn't, kanajii's blade came down, and he just hoped that the 7th divisions captain was skillful enough to dodge the blow.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 am

kanajii's zanpukto was slamming down towards Toride's shoulder, if it hit the blow would be fatal. but just before the blade hit, Carriage of thunder, bridge of a spinning wheel, with light, divide this into six! Bakudo No.61 Rikujoukourou!(six rod light prison) six rods of light slammed into kanajii, out of the corner of his eye kanajii could see nanao, his vice-captain. thank god! kanajii thought, but it wasn't over, kanajii knew he could've easily broken the kidou bind, but he tried desperately to focus on keeping still, it was no use, his inner hollow broke the bindings easily, kanajii's head turned and started walking at nanao, weirdly, the rouges wern't interested in kanajii anymore. kanajii fought desperately to gain control over his body, he didn't have much time, nanao was on the ground due to the extreme amounts of reiatsu pouring from kanajii's body. kanajii's sword raised. kanajii got angry, how dare his inner hollow take control of his body and try and kill two shinigami, in this rage kanajii regained control of his left hand, immediately kanajii ripped of his inner hollows mask, regaining control over his body, he forced his reiatsu down. he then picked up nanao off the ground and shunpo'd to the fourth divisions barracks. at last, this night of hell was over.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Toride saw how Kanajii's inner hollow controlled him and raised his sword straight at Toride. Just when he wanted to dodge the attack he saw squad 8's vice captain, Nanao. Kanajii shunpo'd away with Nanao. ''Phew, that was a close one.'' His attention was on Kanajii, so the Vaizard suprised attacked him. The sword of the Vaizard went through Toride's body. ''Don't think you can defeat me so easily.'' Toride knocked the Vaizard down.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:01 am

Toride shunpo'd to the other Vaizards. He hitted them while he unsheathed his zanpakuto. But then, the Vaizard drawed their masks. Toride got easily hitted by the Vaizards. ''I couldn't react..'' Toride putted his hand on his face and drawed his Vaizard mask too.
''I won't hold back!'' Toride ran to the Vaizards but suddenly a Vaizard appeared behind him. Toride fell on the ground, ''Dammit.. I couldn't react again even with my Vaizard mask..'' ''You are lucky, Vaizard. You beated me just because you are way more experienced then me in using a mask.'' ''Yeah your right man. I expected more of a captain.'' The Vaizard finally said something. Toride smiles. ''Shut up.''

''Wake up, Toride.'' said his zanpakuto. Toride was in his inner world. He slowly walks to Toride. ''H-huh?..'' stuttered Toride.

''Continue your training with your inner hollow.'' ''N... not again...''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:21 pm

As all the others collapsed around him, all of the visards turned to him. One visard swung at him and as he dodged another sliced through his back. BlackPlauge fell to the ground as the first visard kicked him in the stomach. He quickly kicked another visard coming to him. He drew his second sword and killed one of the visards with a quick cut to the head. He felt a suden pain in his back as a sword flew through him. He looked down to see the sword sticking out of his stomach. "Damn I can't win this...""I won't let you lose!" BlackPlauge had a twisted look on his face as his hollow side took control over his body. BlackPlauge could no longer see the outside world, he was sudenly in his inner mind. His hollow side standing in front of him, "You stupid boy this body is going to be mine now!" his hollow side flew at him with both swords drawn. As BlackPlauge blocked the first sword the hollow spun and came down with the other sword, cutting deep into his left shoulder. "Come on boy are you really that weak?" BlackPlauge grabed the hollow by the hand and stabed him in the chest before he could react. "No, im not. Bankai! Drown all creation, Suijin! Shater the heavens, Raiden!" An explosion of power came from BlackPlauge's body, as the smoke cleared he was holding two tridents. At the exact same time BlackPlauge went into bankai so did the hollow. BlackPlauge rushed at the hollow thrusting a trident into the hollow stomach. The trident began to spark with electricity and soon exploded with lightning. "You really think that will kill me?" The hollow was sudenly above him stabing him in the back. Before he could do anything else BlackPlauge turned and hit him in the side of the head with the side of the trident. He flew through the air and BlackPlauge followed him shoving both tridents into his chest, they exploded with water amplified with electricity. "Damn, you win this time but if I sense any weakness I will kill you!" The hollow spoke as he evaporated into the air. BlackPlauge awoke and saw the visards that were attcking him dead on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: squad 8 mission(open to all)   squad 8 mission(open to all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

squad 8 mission(open to all)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2