Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

conquering the hollow within

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:38 pm

BlackPlauge turned tward Rei "just wait till a few months, he is gona be PISSED!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:39 pm

"Why's that? Did King-dono say to you guys that myself or one of my sisters are going to marry that Shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:40 pm

"Actualy don't tell him but all of you are going to marry shinigamis." He spoke so that Makai couldn't hear him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:41 pm

makai sprung forth. His katana gauntlets tore through Toride's body. He opened his mouth and fired a cero sending the Shinigami flying through the air. He apepared behind him kicking him in the back propelling squad 7 captain into the air. Flashing above him he performed a spinning axe kick and fired a bala from the tip of his heel.

flashing beneath him agan he delivered thousands of lightnign faster punches. His fists made a dint in the Shinigamis body. The bala struck Toride's back. Makai grabbed him and threw him into the ground. He landed on top of Toride stomping oin his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Rei sighed, "I see. then all hell will break loose when he finds out. Do you by any chance know whom we'll marry?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yes I know exactly who you will marry."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:46 pm

"Then may i please no so i can tell my sisters to make sure father doesn't kill them. I remember the last boyfriend i had who broke my heart. He didn't hide from father for very long i believe he only succeed in hiding a single day."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:49 pm

Well if you must know, nel to byakuya, me to tia, and you to toride."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Rei smiled, "Ah i see. may i know your name then? and whom i am to marry looks like?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 pm

"I am BlackPlauge and Toride it the one getting killed over there." He pointed to were Makai was visiously beating Toride.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:55 pm

"i see.then i best intervene." Rei vanished with sonido.She apepared between Toride and Makai just as her father was about to fire one of his Dios cero (God Cero's).

"Father that is enough!" rei spoke in a commanding voice. Makai instantly stopped his assault.

"Rei move i am going to kill him!"

Rei stared down her father, "I said enough father."

Makai sighed and returned to his sealed state. He sheathed his Zanpukto, "As you wish Daughter."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Celeste flashed over to Plauge, "The only ones that can stop him are his daughters."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:00 pm

"Why is that?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:02 pm

"Unlike everyone else he can't bring himself to harm his daughters. He does anything for them. he loves them dearly."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 pm

"Well that is interesting, they aren't his real daugthers though right?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:05 pm

Celeste shook his head, "They might not be by blood but he adopted them. he has cared for them since they first became hollows. He helped each to become a Vasto Lorde and an Arrancar. He cares for them like they were his own flesh and blood."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:07 pm

"Never thought Makai would care enough about someone to do such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 pm

Celeste sighed, "He may seem cold but he's not. he didn't send me to train you for the sakeof it or become Soul King ordered him. he did it of his own acord.he isn't training Goukii or Xalen for no reason either."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:10 pm

The soul king appeared over to Celeste and plauge, "deep down he's a caring old man. hahaha. Though why he's like that is because how he died. He doesn't talk much about it but the reason he died is why he's so distance. Though he'll protect his daughters and the rest of his children till he dies."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:11 pm

"How is he training so many people at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:12 pm

Rei approached Toride and knelt beside him and started to heal the wounds inflicted upon him by her father. even though he was asleep, "So your my future husband. What a knucklehead." Rei gave a small angelic laugh.

Celeste nodded his head, "He's doing this so none of you die against the Winter War. he doesn't care about Shinigami and hollows being enemies."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:13 pm

Suddenly a mask forms on Toride's head. His inner hollow has gained control over his body. He cutted Rei. ''Graaahhh!''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Rei screamed as she clutched her bleeding chest. Makai lunged forth, "Genio Paseo (Mind Walk)!" The Espada appeared inside Toride's mind. as he did he found the inner hollow, "You bastard i'm sealing you right here right now!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:15 pm

Rei collapsed to the ground. The soul King and Celeste flashed over to her. Celeste started to heal her wound.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:16 pm

"Well im going to be leaving before then..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
Page 14 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: