Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

conquering the hollow within

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm

''You wish, Segundo espada!'' His inner hollow laughed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:19 pm

Makai drew his Zanpukto, "UNleash your True Power Perenne Endriago Dios (Eternal Dragon God)!" Makai was engulfed by silver Reiatsu. His hair lengthed and turned silver. He grew to a hieght of 6'5. His eyes turned a deep golden colour. A single silver dragon tail grew from his tailbone as a pair of silver dragon wings grew from his back. He wore a silver battle kimino with a golden obi sash and wielded a pair of golden scimitars. Makai's number changed from 2 to 0. "Im going to kill you for attacking my Daughter!'
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 pm

''My, my. I'm immortal here in my inner world!'' He unsheathed his zanpakuto. ''Bankai!'' His inner hollow's reiatsu is huge, it easily overpowers Toride's bankai. He impaled Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 pm

makai faded into an after image, "I'll seal you like i did Kanajii's and Plauge's inner hollows!"

Makai dashed forward, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante (Hollow Way of Binding: Numero Noventa y Dos: alma liar (Hollow Way of Binding: Number 92: Soul Bind)!" The Espada grabbed the inner hollow's own spirit. White threads shot forth wrapping around the inner being.

"Numero Ochenta y ochi: gemelo Hierro Muro (Number 88: Twin iron Walls)!" Two large iron walls shot up and slamemd against the spirit crushign him between them.

"Numero Noventa y Ochi: Liar hierro Lanza (Number 98: Binding Iron Spears)!" Ten thin iron spears pierced through the walls and into the hollow.

"Numero Noventa: penetrante cautivar (Number 90: Piercing Chains)!" Hundreds of iron chains flew through the air. the chains tore through the hollow spirit and wrapped around the iron walls.

"numero Sesenta y Cinco: quintetoante uno hierro columna (Number 75: Quinta 1 kan Iron Pillars)!" Five giant iron chained pillars slammed into the hollow spirit.

"Numero Noventa y Uno: divino soga (Number 91: Divine Rope)!" Glowing white ropes sprung forth wrapped around the hollow, iron pillars and iron walls.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Uno: sellar (Number 99: part 1: Seal)!" Spiritual fabric wrapped around the being. Iron shafts implaled his body holding the fabric inplace.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Dos: Gransellar: Uno aria: pare tejido (Number 99: part 2: Great Seal: First Song: Halting Fabric)!" Strong spiritual fabric wrapped around everything including the iron pillars and the hollow.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Dos: Gransellar: Dos Aria: Cien aherir saeta (Nummber 99: Part 2: Great Seal: 2nd Song: Hundred Linked Bolts)!" Hundreds of black iron bolts pierced the fabric binding it to the inner beast.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Dos: Gransellar: ultimo aria: Gransellarante Diez Mill prohibitivo ((Nummber 99: Part 2: Great Seal: Final Song: Great Seal of 10,000 Forbiddings)!" A giant metal cage crashed down upon the combined spells holding them in place.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: granreja (Hollow Way of Binding: Great Barrier)!" A light yellow barrier wrapped around the bound hollow. The barrier shrunk.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Genio Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Spirit Barrier!" A thin white barrier appeared next.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Perenne Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Eternal Barrier)!" Another invisible barrier set up inside the other two.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Rey Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Kings Seal)!" A pentagon like seal appeared outside the three barriers. walls shot up to form a pentagonal like barrier.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: irrompible vacĂ­o (Hollow way of Binding: Unbreakable Void)!" A large black hexagon like barrier appeared.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: inadmisible Vacio(Hollow way of Binding: Forbidden Void)!" A large black square like barrier appeared next.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Dios Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Gods Seal)!"A large octagon like barrier appeared over the others finishing the spells.

The Espada stepped back. Silver Reiatsu flowed off his body into eight identical clones. Each took a position at each of the octagon's edges, "There you can not escape. My eight clones are each as strong as i at 100% They will make sure you never escape NOW BEGON!." The mass of spells was consumed by darkness and sunk into the ground along with Makai's clones.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:24 pm

Rei rose to her feet with the support of Celest. She could feel her fathers Reiatsu flowing off of Toride.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 pm

His inner hollow maked clone's outside the barrier and suprise attacked the clones killing 1 of them. ''HAHAHAHAHA!'' His zanpakuto Denkou Tennotsukai also appeared, cutting the clone's of Makai. ''No undesirable visit here!'' Said the Zanpakuto. He gets killed by a clone, but appears again because he is immortal in his inner world. After he gets killed many times and appears again, he finally kills the clones.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:30 pm

makai sighed. His Reiatsu exploded from his body, "Now lets see how well you do against me at 120% Final transformation a form that can force the Soul King to 25% of his power! Trust me you won't be able to touch me like this nor see my movements." he didn't even move and suddenly Toride's Zanpukto was sent flying through the air followed by the inner hollow.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:33 pm

Toride appeared in his inner world, raising his zanpakuto up to Makai's head. ''Don't you dare to touch them! Kill me, but don't kill them...''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:33 pm

"What are you doing im trying to get rid of your inner hollow fool! I will kill him for attacking Rei my daughter!"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:35 pm

''I will kill Rei, by my own hands! So kill me, or do you want to have a daughter killed?''
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Toride waited for the right moment to suprise attack Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Makai glared at Toride his spiritual energy forcing the inner hollow, Toride's Zanpukto and the Shinigami captain to their knees, "You dare threaten my daughter Shinigami!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm

The soul King sighed.Closing his eyes he vanished into golden particles entering Toride's mind himself.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Toride laughed devilly. ''Yes, I care.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:45 pm

Rei quickly did the same following the Soul king and her father. She apepared beside the SOul king and saw her father fighting against Toride his inner hollow and Zanpukto.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:46 pm

Makai appeared before Toride without a sound. He grabbed the Shinigami slammed him into the ground. Kicked him into the air. He appeared above him delivering an axe kick to his skull. All within a nanosecond.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:47 pm

''That didn't hurt at all, espada.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:49 pm

Makai only laughed. he flashed in front of Toride impaling him on his arm. he swung one of his golden blades ripping off the Shinigami's left arm. He grabbed his right and tore it off. he burnt the limbs and kicked the SHinigami in the chin and sent him flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Toride spat blood. ''D-dammit!''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 pm

Makai sighed, "You shouldn't underestimate me child! If Yamamoto can't stand up to me in my fifth release what makes you think you can face me in my seventh and full power!"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:53 pm

''Lets see if you can be more powerful.'' He ran to Rei and impaled her.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

BlackPlauge apeared in Toride's mind with the others
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:55 pm

Makai's eyes widened. In horror. His eyes turned pitch black. A dark foul silver Reiatsu sprouted from his body.

The Soul king backed up, "That fool just had to push him! This is not good!"

Makai's robe turned a dark grey.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:57 pm

Blackplauge grabed Rei and started to heal the stab wound.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:58 pm

Toride spat blood because of the reiatsu, but something wasn't alright. The blood Toride spat was black. Also his Denkou Tennotsukai's blood was black. Meaning that his inner hollow took control over Toride and his zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: conquering the hollow within   conquering the hollow within - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

conquering the hollow within
Page 15 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to: