Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicking Back in Karakura

Go down 
+4
Bachiyami
Bane/Yuki
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:41 am

Makai looked at young Ichigo. he jumped to his feet, "Alright kid from now on you'll be taking orders from me! I'm going to train you into the ground to get you ready for Aizen!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:47 am

Ichigo glared at him, "Why should i listen to you!" Makai towered over Ichigo glaring at him, "Your lucky i want to kill Aizen so im on your side! And this brat was to test you!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 am

yuki and bane walked up to the group laying in the feild. "yo 200 points for grand finale" yuki said witha snakelike grin.

"looks like we got orders to help you makai your plans reached soul society." bane said emotionless
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:54 am

"About time Yamamoto took action. I left Perenne Endriago Dios to talk with him." Makai held out a hand,"Lets see what my new Zanpukto looks like now that 'he' has been sealed!"

Silver Reiatsu shot forth. A long Muramasa blade appeared. The blade split into two Muramasa on black the other silver. The top upper halves were twin edged blades. A long golden dragon rested on the silver blade. A red dragon was on the black blade.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:57 am

Makai sheathed his twin blades by his left hip in a pairt of light blue sheaths, "Thats much better. I've felt so empty without that beside me."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:15 am

let me fully introduce us, im squad 9 Captain Bane Ryuho, this is my Lieutenant Yuki Sanada, as for our skills you seen a percentage of our powers yesterday when you went berserk, as you know we have limits on our reiatsu. cant run around crushing spirits with our reiatsu." bane explained with Yuki nodding along.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:18 am

Makai looked at them. Instantly Silver reiatsu erupted from his body bathing the entire area. His barrier shattered with ease. His reiatsu spread over Karakura and over the near by cities and towns which came to ruffle 4 times the size of Soul society. Makai spoke his voice more angelic and soft "It would seem my Zanpukto's have managed to seal that bastard away even better then before and Integrated a large percentage of his Reiatsu into mine."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:20 pm

saying there good byes to makai for the night they returned to soul society for thier first important captains meeting, they opened a senkai gate and was gone.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Makai sighed. He raised a hand and a tiny white dragon appeared in a puff of smoke, "Celeste you know what to do." the tiny dragon saluted and went up in smoke.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:56 am

BlackPlauge walked out of a garganta. "Well where can I find some food at?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:09 am

San leapt off of Plauge's head and shifted into his arrancar form. The young Arrancar looked around, "Um where are we anyway?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 am

BlackPlauge looked around. "I'm not sure. Lets look for a place to eat."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:22 am

"From the looks of it i think were in Karakura town. I'm i remember correctly there should be a resturant five blocks...that way!" San pointed to the right, "It should be between a flower shop and pet store."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:25 am

"Well then lets go!" He ran over to the resterant.

(Im not going to be on for a few hours)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:29 am

In a puff of smoke appeared a gigai version of San. The difference was it didn't have a sword or mask piece. San stepped in and grinned, "You better change into a gigai as well."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:29 am

"Yea I guess I should" BlackPlauge pulled out a portable gigai that Urahara had given him in the past. "Good thing I always keep one of these on me" The gigai looked exactly like BlackPlauge except he was wearing normal cloths.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:33 am

"Alright lets go and eat!" San pulled out a large sum of cash from his front pocket, "I forgot i had this."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:44 am

"Well I don't have any money, Its been a while since I have been here" he said emptying his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:08 pm

San handed the large sum of cash to plauge, "it would look odd if a child was paying now wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:10 pm

"Well I guess so" BlackPlauge took the money and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:15 pm

San grinned, "Alright lets eat Plauge. Lets get ourselves a feed!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Sudenly an arrancar apeared next to BlackPlauge and wispered something in his ear. He then handed the money back to San and started to walk away. "Get whatever you want, I have business to atend to."

(Im moving to the aizen thing)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:30 pm

San looked at him, "Want me to get you anything anyway?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:32 pm

"No I will be fine" BlackPlauge removed his gigai and threw it to san "Take care of this"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:36 pm

San stored the Gigai in a pocket dimension, "I'll catch up to you later." Waving he walked into the resturant and went to buy something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back in Karakura
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next