Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well Im lost

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Well Im lost - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:01 am

Roshi glared at him, "you really think your training is done? Feh lets see. SHira stop." The arrancar bowed and released ehr Zanpukto. Roshi led Kanajii to a set of trees with a 100 feet distance,. Roshi mvoed foir a second. In a nano second he flashed from one tree to the other with pure speed, "Go ahead Shria will time you. Run from this tree to the other and lets see how fast you are."

Shira took out a stop watch,
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 am

kanajii went for, he he jumped from one tree to the next with incredible speed, after kanajii finished he looked back at the first tree to see his after image fade.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:12 am

Shira clicked the stop watch, "Six point 8 seconds Roshi-shishou." The aged arrancar scoffed, "Not good enough need to be 1 second with at least 100x weights on!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:50 am

kanajii just laughed... he completed the course again with such extreme speed a sonic boom could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:51 am

Roshi slammed his zanpukto now as a cane on the ground . Reiatsu erupted from his body cloaking the entire area. Shira dropped to one knee struggling to breathe. Even Kanajii, Plauge and Toride collapsed.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am

kanajii got up quickly...what was that for?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:55 am

Roshi looked at him, "Insolent child! You leave when i say your ready not when your ready! Your putty compared to Aizen!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:56 am

hey...just a reminder that i didn't actually want to train, i believe i was asleep when i woke up here
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 am

Roshi remained silent. SHira started to back up in pure fear, her voice was shaky "Um you really shouldn't have said anything..."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:02 am

kanajii stood his ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:04 am

Roshi was staring at the ground. He looked up his eyes were glowing yellow. Dark green Reiatsu exploded from his body spiralling around him. The ground shook. The water beneath crashed against the banks. Water rose up into giant tidal waves. Roshi spoke, "Fine leave if you must. No i will do it for you." Roshi clicked his finger.Green Reiatsu shot forth engulfing Kanajii. The green reiatsu transported Kanajii in mid air 100 feet above Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 am

kanajii flipped and shunpo'd to his barracks....whatever his vice captain needed, it had better be important, or he just might have made an enemy out of the powerful roshi.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:11 am

Roshi turned to Shira drawing his blade, "Come Shira while we wait for the others to awake." Shira gulped if her master was angry which he most likely was...she was about to be in pain. The female arrancar drew her blades as her master was about to take his anger out on her in a sparring match.

Shira gripped her blades and held them infront of her making an X, "Roar gran tigre (Great Tiger)!"

A mass of white Reiatsu exploded from her body. Shira growled as she stepped forth. Her nails had lenghtened turning to claws. Her hair had become longer. White fur with light blue streaks ran up her forearm. Her canine were longer. White bone armour appeared on her shoulders. Two long white light blue streaked tiger tail swished from her tailbone. Long tiger ears twitched in her hair.

Shira lunged forth. Roshi raised his sword blocking her blade. He kicked her in the stomach.He grabbed her tail and threw her into a boulder. Shira rebounded off of the boulder and swung her claws. Roshi dodged his students claws. He raised a leg and axe kicked her in the back sending her into the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:23 am

"Hello what did I miss?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:24 am

Roshi turned to plauge. SHira stopped fighting her master and quickly sealed her sword. Roshi walked over to black plauge, "Nothing much child. Now i have one question do you wish to grow stronger?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 am

"Yes but if you wish to train me I must informe you I can't stay here for too long, I need to get even with someone."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:33 am

Roshi stared at him his eyes hardened. With a click of his fingers the bands on Plauge's arms glowed from 3 to x10. Plauge collapsed to the ground in a heap feeling heavy.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:33 am

"While you lay there unable to move i will give you a few rules while training under me!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 am

"1) You will listen to my orders, 2) You will not winge or talk back 3) You will not question me, 4) You will do as i instruct without question. This means if i tell you to stay still while i fire a high powered Cero at you...YOU WILL REMAING STILL!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 am

"Sounds fun!" BlackPlauge had a large gring on his face.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:42 am

With a click of his fingers the weights changed from 10 to 0. Roshi stepped forth and pointed to two trees at least 100km apart, "I want you to run from that tree..." he pointed to the closet then to farthest, "To that tree and back at full speed. Shira will time you. The time recorded will let me know how much training you need before you can even think of leaving!"

Shira pulled out a stop watch, "when ever your ready Plauge-kun."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:46 am

BlackPlauge walked over to the tree. He sprinted as fast as he could to the other tree and back, not even breaking a sweat.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:47 am

Roshi turned to shira who spoke, "9 point 5 seconds." Roshi stroked his beard, "We have alot of work to do to get you down to 1 second boy." With a click of his fingers the number changed from 0 to x4. Plauge struggled to stand but stand he did.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am

"Ok, what do I do now?" BlackPlauge asked hardly able to stand.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:59 am

With a click of his fingers three Menos appeared, "You must kill them with your sealed Zanpukto no shikai, no bankai, no hollow mask, no cero, no any hollow techniques, no kido only your ealed sword, hand to hand and shunpo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well Im lost   Well Im lost - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well Im lost
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: Locations :: Hueco Mundo :: Desert Wastelands-
Jump to: