Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Birth of the Celestial Hollows

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:05 pm

"Then kill me." She muttered dryly, no emotion in her face. "It won't make any difference." Gosh, and to think I thought he was cute.... A disgusted expression appeared on Rose's face.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:09 pm

Kagirinai tore his bade out. A burst of yellow reiatsu was sent through rose healing her injuries,"But it is not your fate to die by my hands. It is my duty to train you as such i will. So i expect you listen and listen well! For now you are my student. As i said you can hate me as much as you won't. Once your training is done trust me you won't have to see me again"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Rose crossed her arms and smirked. "Alright sure whatever. Let's just get it over with."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:21 pm

100 years later

Kagirinai had his arms folded.Rose was across from him. she was beat. Her training had come to an end. Kagirinai turned, "My duty is done. Your training is finished. Now you will be leaving." With a click of his figners he transported Rose back to Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:30 pm

Rose sat down in the sand. "My gosh.. ouch, my back is killing me!" She frowned and stood up then stumbled into the open doors of Las Noches. Not knowing where she was going she fell into Primero Espada's room. Stark sat up suddenly and looked at the worn out and dirty Arrancar in front of him, "And who are you?" Rose looked up, not knowing who had spoken, but she noticed Stark, "I'm Rose... you?" Stark smiled, "I'm Sta-" But he never finished the sentence. She had launched a cero at the lazy man and killed him. Rose fell asleep on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:32 pm

500 years ago.

Makai sighed as he sheathed his blade. Barragan the Segunda Espada laid dead at his feet along with his many fraccion,"What a fool."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birth of the Celestial Hollows   Birth of the Celestial Hollows - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birth of the Celestial Hollows
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: The Last Hope :: The Past and Future :: The Past-
Jump to: