Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

playing with fire....(200 years in the future)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

playing with fire....(200 years in the future) Empty
PostSubject: playing with fire....(200 years in the future)   playing with fire....(200 years in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:48 am

kanajii walked into his office and sighed as he sat down, his squad was now stronger than ever. he looked over the piles of paperwork on his desk, all completed and ready to hand in....it must have been nanao, thought kanajii, at that moment kanajii felt a surge of weird reiatsu, he quickly jumped up and ran outside. there, stood a man, or really two men, but kanajii could tell that the taller one was a bount doll.

Yo! bount, what do you want at this time of night?
the bount looked up, i am a bount, but yet i am not, i am an accident, and my business does not concern you.
kanajii tilted his head.... well bount don't usually come here, and i'm a captain here at the soul society, and mysterious bount...things that show up need to be examined, to see if they are a threat, so yes your business does concern me.
the bount thing shook his head, i am no bount, please do not call me a bount.

this was weird, the reiatsu was exactly like a bount, but he denied being one...very strange indeed.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: playing with fire....(200 years in the future)   playing with fire....(200 years in the future) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:59 am

kanajii looked in confusion, so if your not a bount, then what are you?
the bount thing looked sad, i am and accident, not meant to be, but if you want a precise answer, then, you shoukd know that i am a cross between a quincy and bount...
wha-what??? a quincy/bount? prove it!
very well, the bount raised his arm, a cross dangled from his wrist, he moved his other hand and drew back, a quincy bow formed, but unusually, there was fire surrounding it.

kanajii was shocked...the man spoke the truth, what is yyour name?
i am kiba saizo... now i'll be on my way...i have a score to settle... saizo started to walk away...
oi...wait up....you say you've got a score to settle? does that by any chance have to do with Mayuri Kurotsuchi?
hai... now leave me alone...this is something i need to do.
kanajii was shocked as saizo walked away...
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: playing with fire....(200 years in the future)   playing with fire....(200 years in the future) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:45 am

kanajii ran after saizo, he needed to be stopped, kanajii launched bakudo No,61 at saizo, 6 rods of yellow reiatsu shot forth at saizo... saizo merely turned, he drew his bow back, and fired a huge fiery arrow at the binds, it shot through the, destroying them instantly, and kept going, straight for kanajii.... kanajii easily batted it away with his hand, but was surprised with the amount of effort it took. saizo fired another arrow at kanajii, this one bigger, and much more powerful, kanajii sidestepped and ran forward.
Why do you want revenge so much?
saizo turned slowly, Mayuri Kurotsuchi took everything from me, he experimented on my family, he destroyed my life, deemed me a failure and threw me out as trash.
kanajii was shocked, he knew mayuri could be cruel, but destroying an entire family and then deeming them all a failure? that was insane. where's the rest of your family?
dead...
saizo walked off before kanajii could say a word.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: playing with fire....(200 years in the future)   playing with fire....(200 years in the future) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 am

kanajii ran after saizo, and slashed his shoulder, blood gushed from the wound,
gha.... saizo stumbled forward, he spun around and shot a fiery spirit arrow at kanajii, kanajii released his shikai and decimated the arrow with black fire.
im sorry saizo....but you're a risk to the seireitei, im going to have to kill you... kanajii walked forward, his fiery form gliding forward to saizo. just before kanajii could finish saizo, a three pronged zanpukto stabbed into saizo, mayuri was here, the blow killed saizo instantly. Yo! mayuri said, smiling in a creepy way.
kanajii said nothing and walked away to his barracks, he sheathed his sword, turning it back to normal, as he walked away, he knew that if he hadn't acted, mayuri would have died, and chaos would have started in the seireitei, but was it really his decision to kill saizo? kanajii shook his head, clearing all thoughts, he walked into his office, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: playing with fire....(200 years in the future)   playing with fire....(200 years in the future) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

playing with fire....(200 years in the future)
Page 1 of 1