Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Upgraded: 9 months into the future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Upgraded: 9 months into the future Empty
PostSubject: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:12 am

Rose stood in her Fraccion's doorway. Everyone was at war with Aizen.
She was frowning, "I broke many rules to do this for you, but I believe you are stronger than her." Rose's frown broke into a grin, "I promote you at Nuvena Espada, number 9." She was nervous and didn't know what to do. "Aaroniero Arruruerie is... dead." Rose scoffed. "Hey, of course... if you don't want to be an Espada, that's fine by me. But personally, I think I did all of Hueco Mundo a favor. That guy was not normal." She bit her lip and leaned against the door, "So, Xalen... do you want to?"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:39 am

She shrugged.

"Whatever floats your boat..."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am

Rose sighed, "If you do take up the role of the Espada, you're gonna have to be a little more responsible. Not so carefree." She unsheathed her Zanpakuto, "Let's see what you have learned from your training." Before Xalen had a chance to react, Rose leapt at her. She aimed a kick to Xalen's stomach, sending her into a nearby wall, shattering it completely.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:00 pm

Xalen lazily pulled herself out of the wall.

"I said. Whatever. Floats. Your. Boat. Meaning... If you want me to, then I will. But don't expect me to change."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Rose smirked and vanished again. Her Zanpakuto stuck into the wall, inches from Xalen's head. "That the best you can do?!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 5:43 am

Xalen looked at her from the corner of her eye.

"I'm not gonna do anything. That's the thing."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Rose sighed to herself and thought angrily, Dammit! She isn't gonna make a very good Espada... well this sucks... She scratched the back of her head and sat down on the ground. "Screw it. Do what you want."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am

"I WILL do what I want."

She continued to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgraded: 9 months into the future   Upgraded: 9 months into the future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgraded: 9 months into the future
Page 1 of 1