Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A mission Interupted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

A mission Interupted Empty
PostSubject: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:55 pm

BlackPlauge walked out of the garganta into the wastelands. He looked at Las Noches, thousands of miles in the distance. "Well I have a long way to walk." Sudenly the 5th Espada, Nnoitra Jiruga, apeared before him. "What the hell are you doing here Shinigami?" "Well I have business with a friend, so if you would just get out of my way I won't have to kill you." "You think you can kill the strongest espada?" Nnoitra rushed at BlackPlauge with his cressent shaped axe swinging for his heart. "Really, 5 seems pretty far from the strongest." BlackPluage drew one of his swords in atempt to block the attack, but misjudged the strength and was knocked to the ground. "I'll prove that I am the strongest espada. Pray, Santa Teresa!" Nnoitra released his resurreccion. "How are you going to defeat me now that you won't even be able to cut me?!" He swung at BlackPluage with his four blades simultaniouly. BlackPlauge quickly dodged and swung at him easily cutting off both of Nnoitra's left arms. "Can't cut you? Looks like I just did." "What the hell! How can you cut me?" He quickly regrew his arms and released his other two. He went berserk and began to swiging wildly cutting BlackPlauge everywere, none deadly but painful none the less. "Damn, I can't survive like this, Bankai! Drown all creation, Suijin! Shatter the heavens, Raiden!" BlackPlauge held two tridents in his hands, he was weak from fighting all day so he still didn't match up to him very well. Nnoitra stabed BlackPlauge in the chest causing him to fall to his knees. As Nnoitra was about to give the killing blow BlackPlauge stoped the attack with his bare hand. "This boy is so weak his body is pathetic!" BlackPlauge looked up with a twisted look on his face. "Who are you?" "Me? I have no name but I do share this boys body with him." BlackPlauge shoved the spears into Nnoitra's chest and in an explosion of lightning he fell to the ground. "No you leave me alone. Stay out of my body!" BlackPlauge had regained control of his body but was badly wounded. He opened a garganta to the 4th squad baracks, leaving Nnoitra's body laying there almost dead.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:47 am

Sensing nnoitra's reiatsu weakened greatly goukii used sonido to apear before the fallen espade you know nnoitra I never did like you that much. forming a cero in his left hand goukii. wait! What are you doing?! I'm the 5th espada! Your just a lowly fraccion!goukii released his cero at the espada. His body dissolving and sand flying everywhere. a. Lowly fraccion? Pitifull words for the "strongest espada" a number five slowly appeared on goukii's left shoulder. Opening a garganta goukii appears back in las noches.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 12:56 pm

Rose appeared next to Goukii and tsked, "Attacking an Espada when he's down... I should be disgusted by you." The Primera Espada grinned a wild smile, "But I'm not." Nnoitra Jirgua....... weak baka...

(So just add Espada 5 in your character application if ya haven't done so already and I'll take care of everything else >.<)
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:21 pm

Appearing in the desert goukii strolls off in search of something to try out his new cero's onfinding what looked like a cave I walked in wondering where it led to. Going deeper and deeper I could feel a strong reiatsu well strong enough to mention. Out of nowhere I walked out into a vast forest. oh! I know where I'm at! Duh the menos forest. looking around I pick out a likely spot to sit. Nimbly jumping up the tree I spike my reiastu and wait to see what come to me.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm

reapearing on his perch goukii didn't feel like killing anymore. His meeting with rose-sama had gone horrible. She had told him to leave immediatly. Saying it was for his protection. but I'm espada 5 now. I am strong. goukii thinks about it for a second. she said it was for my protection so iguess that means she doesn't hate me. But at least she could have shown a little happieness in seeing me goukii closes his eyes and tries to remember the not so long ago past.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Now Rose had felt bad. -I was happy, and honestly I don't doubt your skills, but you can't challenge a Captain head to head. And don't say Makai does... he's just stupid... But Goukii, I wouldn't be happy if you got yourself killed. So just don't do it.- She sighed. Rose was thinking way too much all of a sudden...
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Looks at rose. ish sorry. I wilz stay here and leave you alone. That way I no die. goukii smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:59 pm

Makai stepped out next to Goukki, "Yo..."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:03 pm

sup oji-san?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:06 pm

"Not much. Just seeing what your up to kid."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:09 pm

well I was about to get some training in but I lost my will. So ima sit here till I wanna slaughter stuff. not realizing he hasn't moved from where he spiked his rei so mass swarms of menos are comming towards goukii
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 am

Feeling like he has forgotten something important goukii sits up And looks around. Noticing a large number of white faces staring at him through the darkness goukii realizes he was staring at menos.shit. That's what I forgot. standing up goukii uses sonido to appeard atop one of there heads. The other turn towards him and fired cero from every angle. Back flipping through the air goukii stops just standing in mid air as he watches the menos killing each other. stupid mindless hollows. They make this too easy. looking at the now drastically smaller number goukii remembers what makai was trying to teach him forming a blue cero in his palm goukii releases it without even saying its name.(tiron) electricity arcing off of it wildly as it tore through the first menos goukii smiled at its effectiveness. Turning to the remaing three goukii released in quick succesion the remaining ceros that makai had taught him. Viento torrente blasting one of the hollows with super compressed air causing it to smash hard against the ground. Shaking the forest. vientoas sending multiple wave of air that slashed apart another menos goukii laughed. oji-san is pretty creative! I like that one looking down upon the last remaining menos goukii could see its fear. It started to turn to run. viento vensuval forming a tornado in front of himself goukii shot a cero deep into it. Causing the tornado to shoot forward towards the menos. Watching goukii could see the cero spinning quickly down towards bottom. A large explosion shook the forest as the remaing menos was no more. There was just a crater in the ground. Smilling widely goukii felt great. Opening a garganta he left the forest.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 am

Makai laughed as Goukii elimanted the army of Menos. Turning on his heels he moved through the forest finding a gathering of Menos and Adjuchas class hollows. Makai raised a hand, "Dios Cero (God's Cero)!" A mass of white and black Reiatsu fired through the air completely destroying the army of Hollows. Without another thought he vanished to las nochs with sonido.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A mission Interupted   A mission Interupted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A mission Interupted
Page 1 of 1