Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

The Mission Empty
PostSubject: The Mission   The Mission Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 4:22 am

Makai walked into Aizen's room. He bent on one knee scowling on hte inside, "You called Aizen?" He found Tosen's blade at his throat, "You will adress Aizen with Respect!"

Makai closed his eyes. He flashed behind Tosen. He lg sweeped him and axe kicked him in the head, "Stupid Child! Now Aizen what have you called me for?"

Aizen merely chuckled, "It has come to my attention that Rose has gone missing..."

Makai groaned mentally, "I don't want to head back to Soul Society."

"You my Segunda Espada will head to Soul Society and find her and bring her back! If she resists you'll just have to kill her."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

The Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission   The Mission Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:59 pm

Makai looked up, "Actually she's testing a thoery. And yet i aint in the mood to go to Soul Society. So id jsut rather sit here in Las Nochs and train..."

Aizen pushed his glasses up, "If you do not wish to go to SOul society...then head into the Meno's Forest. It seems a resistance has formed. Kill them all!"

Makai waved him off, "Hai Hai." Makai vanished with Sonido.

Tosen approached his master, "Is it truly wise to let them do as they wish?"
Aizen laughed, "Don't worry my friend the plan is going along smoothly."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

The Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission   The Mission Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:04 pm

Makai appeared in the Menos forest with a yawn. Looking through the forest he arrived at alarge gathering of hollows in the hundreds of thousands. Ranging from Gillians to Adjuchas to Vasto Lorde, imperfect Arrancar and Perfect Arrancar.

One of the Arrancar spoke up, "My brothers let us remove this SHinigami from our midsts and his pets!" The crowd cheered.The arrancar went to say more only for a cero to hit him.

Makai approached them with a yawn, '"Jeez so loud."

One of the Vasto Lorde's spoke to him, "Who are you Arrancar!"

Makai raised his right hand showing the nubmer 2, "Names Makai Kasai and im the Segunda Espada. Now say bye bye." Makai fired a cero at the hollow killing him.

Drawing his Zanpukto he flashed forward cleaving the hollows apart. Leaping into the air ligthning sparked between his fingers, "Tiron!" makai launched a blast of lightning. A cero travelled down the middle and collided with a large group of hollows. Makai fired a cero from his mouth.

He raised his blade, "Obliterate Perenne Tinieblas (Eternal Darkness)!" Withthat began the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mission   The Mission Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mission
Page 1 of 1