Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicking Back in Karakura

Go down 
+4
Bachiyami
Bane/Yuki
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:53 pm

Blood escaped from her mouth. "Damn!" She took the tail that was through her and tore it off. Rose took a step back and pulled out the chunk of tail that was still in her. She crushed it in her hands and glared at him. The hole started to heal.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:54 pm

Makai's tail instantly regrew. Sprouting from his tailbone came another two tails making three. Roaring he lunged forth. Just as he was about to impaler her on his bone claws his left eye turned red. The beserk Makai stopped in his tracks.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Rose tried to smile, "There you go, Makai. I know you're in there! You'd never hurt me." She coughed up more blood and fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:00 pm

The beserk Makai gripped its head roaring with pain, "NO LET GO LET GO!" White and black Reiatsu erupted from Makai's body. Cracks appeared in the bone armour. Tails shot fromh is body making twelve. His scales shifted colour before falling off, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Makai's body twitched voilently, "NO YOU NEED ME YOU NEED ME! KILL HER I SAY KILLER HER!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Bane opened a Senkai gate and carried Yuki through it. they left the gigais in a secluded location. they didn't know if Captain Ayame was ok but knew deep down she was going to be fine. Bane kew she was stronger than she showed.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:43 am

Once more, Rose stood up and embraced Makai in a hug, her tears soaking his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:09 am

Toride opened a Senkai gate and walked to Urahara's shop asking Urahara to have a gigai. He accepted it and some hours later Toride walked in Karakura town with a gigai that doesn't look like Toride. Suddenly he feeled unfamilair reiatsu's somewhere near him. He walked to it and saw Rose and Makai. He tried not to look suprised when he saw them and suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:21 am

Rose didn't know what Makai would do, but she soon felt the familiar reiatsu of the Squad 8 Captain, Toride Kenichi. She pushed herself away from Makai and limped slowly towards the barrier that locked them up, but didn't care anymore, so she broke through it, nearly killing her in the process. Rose stumbled out and collapsed at Toride's feet, crying weakly, "Forgive Makai."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:25 am

''.... Huh? What happened?''

( Lol you mean squad 7 captain, the squad 8 captain is Kanajii )
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:29 am

A senkai gate opened and bane returned with some squad 4 healers. he was more better than whaen he left though he was only gon a few minutes. thistime however he had the Haori of a captain. though it was tatered or so it seemed. Bane moved up to the squad 8 captain though he didnt realize it was a captain. he focused on rose. "Captain Ayame, i have returned with squad 4. they will help heal you enough to help you get strong enough to settle things with Makai." He didnt know if Toride could see him or hear him but he wasnt paying attention
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:35 am

Toride looked at Bane. ''Huh, who are you, a captain? Oh, we meeted before. Anyways congratulations with your captain rank.''
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 am

not recognizing the captain, but remembering the voice. Captain Torida from Squad 8, i didnot regognise you sorry i thought you was a normal human checking out the area, sorry for not noticing. i hope Captain Ayame is ok though a few hours ago we had a bit of trouble with an Espada i think it was number 3 no wait 2. yea definatly 2......................" bane just trailed off forgetting what he was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:45 am

''Meh, I am a kind of ''friends'' with Makai, the 2th espada. And no problem for not recognizing me, I just came here.''
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:51 am

"well for starters we was just relaxing then makai went nuts attacking a human whou turned out to be a Shinigami substitute, and we tried to save the kid than makai started to fight with captain ayame and me and my pal Yuki got caught up and then we got distracted by hollows and ayame and makai was in a barrier and we went to the soul society to report the situation and we was told to bring some people from squad 4 here and well here we are." Bane just spoke not careing if any one was listning
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:56 am

''Hmmm, Makai went beserk eh?''
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:57 am

"so it would seem."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 am

''I expierenced it myself a day ago.'' He feels his broken ribs.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:09 am

"well i thing the poor guy has alot of things going on that nobody can explain." feeling lucky he barely got scratched.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:46 am

Makai turned to Bane and Toride roaring in anger. One eye red the other pitch black.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:54 am

"time to stand back out of the way. " Bane moved with shuunpo to the roof of a buildin not wanting to get into another problematic fight
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:01 am

The bone armour around Makai's left arm cracked and shattered. A pale hand gasped Makai's face, "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

A bone armoured hand grasped the left arm, "NO YOU NEED ME. I SAY STOP STOP! THIS I NOW MY BODY!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:14 am

"interesting 2 hollows trying to control 1 body................" Bane just sat at the edge of the roof watching and muttering ot loud.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

Makai roared loudly. The armour covering his left side broke. Six tails shattered along with one wing, "THIS IS MY BODY NOT YOUR YOU BASTARD!"

"NO I'M IN CONTROL NOW! I WON'T LET YOU TAKE MY FREEDOM!"

"TOO BAD BITCH!" A tower of Silver Reiatsu shot off of Makai's body. His armour completely shattered. His right eye turned red. His tails and wings disappeared. the bone spikes receeded into his body. The espada dropped to the ground his broken Muramasa appeared next to him, "That'll teach you to mess with my mind and body."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:31 am

leaping of the roof he landed a few yards from makai "heal his wounds." bane orderd a squad 4 member

"yes, sir." a female shinigami responded and moved in to heal makais already healing body
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:33 am

Makai leapt back clutching his broken Zanpukto. He gained distance from the female healer, "Stay back as long as my sword is broken he can reappear at any given time!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back in Karakura
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next