Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Taichou Bachiyami

Go down 
+2
Nala Tayuun
Bachiyami
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bachiyami

New Taichou Bachiyami Empty
PostSubject: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:55 am

Bachiyami walked into the 5th division abrracks. Everyone looked at him oddle. Momo Hinamori stood in front of him.The Shinigami raised a han, "How's everyone I'm Bachiyami the new 5th Division Captain!"
Everyone bowed immediately, "It's a pleasure to meet you Bachiyami-Taichou!"

"Ne ne just Yami will do..."

"Hai Yami-Taichou!"

Momo walked over to Yami and bowed, "It's an honour to serve you Yami-taichou."

"Ne Momo-chan why don't you show mew to the other barracks so i can say hello. I mean i'd hate to be a jerk and not say hi to my fellow captains until he accidently bump into each other."

"Hai Yami-Taichou. Where to first?"

"Well i've already met Retsu-chan and Soifon-chan...hm to the 3rd baracks!" Yami punched the air with enthusiasm.

"Hai Tiachou." Momo led her captain to the 3rd baracks. Yami walked in and shotued, "Yo How's it going!" to the nearest Shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:38 am

Rose was the unlucky one and had caught Bachiyami's eye. Shit. Why did Kira have to go leave me!? Rose smiled a fake smile and put her hands behind her back, "Hiya...?" Kira appeared next to her in a flash, "Ayame Taichou? Are you alright?" Kira looked over at the 5th Squad Captain and frowned, "And you are...?"
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:40 am

Bachiyami conked his head to the left, "Isn't it polite to give your name first before asking for someone elses?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:47 am

Kira glared, "Izuru Kira."

Rose grinned, "Ayame..." New Taichou Bachiyami 939238
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:50 am

Bachiyami grinned, "Name's Bachiyami but call me yami everyone does. Oh and i'm the new Captain for the 5th Division! Nice ta meet ya's. And you probably already no her but this is my lovely Fuku-Taichou Momo Hinamori" Yami pointed to Momo as he introduced her making the woman blush slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 am

"Yeah, we know her." Kira stood there with his arms crossed, obviously impatient. Rose put her hand on his shoulder and laughed, "Lighten up, Kira."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:56 am

walking from the head captans barracks Bane was carrying a white hitori over his shoulder. he was trailed by Yuki Sanada the two stopped by Banes current squad 3 barraks. "Captain Ayame, LT. Kira, " looking to the squad 5 captain, " Never seen you before Captain ." turning to rose " Captain Yamamoto told me to take this with pride." showing his captain the hitori with the 9 emblem imbroydered on it. he draped it back over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:58 am

"Congratz." The Captain grinned. Kira continued to glare.

"Sorry, I think he's in a bad mood today..."
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:59 am

"So it finally seems all the previous spots have been replaced. The reason you haven't seen me before is because i didn't work in the Gotei 13! I was in a different division."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:01 pm

turning to the squad 5 captain. " im Bane Ryuho this scary guy is Yuki Sanada . good to see you again Momo."
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Momo bowed, "It's good to see you to Taichou."

Yami grinned "So who's up for a round!"The captain pulled out a large bottle of sake. As he did his cape twirled to reveal the seal for the King's royal guard beneath his cape.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:07 pm

"kira never liked me or yuki, we came from a patrol squad." Bane sighed bowing his head in a nod "plesed to meet you Captain Bachiyami "
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:09 pm

Yami waved his hands, "Yami please just call me Yami everyone use to in me old squad."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:27 pm

"well yami lets share some saki, as its time to celibrate. my last days in squad 3 and new beginings in squad 9. " Bane and Yuki tried to avoid Kiras gaze.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:28 pm

Bachiyami grinned, "Alright!" The Shinigami tossed Bane a jug of sake, "Cheers friend cheers!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:37 pm

Rose laughed, "I'm in!" She grabbed a bottle of sake.

*hour later*

Rose was completely drunk, something that almost never happens. She leaned against Bachiyami and put an arm around him, "Having fuuuuuuun yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:41 pm

taking the jug of saki he and yuki both got a drink and handed it to yami, "Yuki has accepted to be my Lieutenant as he thinks of me as a rival and friend i think he is more a brother, we spent 100 years on the same patrol squad. good times good times. " Bane felt uneasy with the quietness of Kira.although Ayame was having a blast with Yami
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Bachiyami put an arm around Ayame and laughed, "I tell ya i ain't had this much fun since i joined the royal Guard HA!" Yami took a swig of sake. The bottle emptied and he put it next to the otherthirty or so empty bottles all from him.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 pm

kanajii walked towards the 3rd divisions barracks, Yo Rose you in? kanajii walked to the captains office, and saw a very drunk rose drinking sake, oh uh hey there
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Bachiyami grinned, "Yo hows it going! Hey join the party!" Yami tossed Kanajii and bottle of sake.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:05 pm

kanajii grinned, his white haori swished as he sat down near the others, kanajii took a big drink of sake....mmmmm, oh by the way, im kanajii, captain of the 8th squad.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Yami's Captain cloak fluttered, "Name's Bachiyami but call me Yami everyone does! i'm the new Captain of the 5th division. I just retired from my old division.."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:17 pm

congratulations! kanajii took another drink from his sake.....mmmmm i love sake......so have you met blackplauge? cuz i need to give him something...
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:22 pm

"Blackplauge? Na haven't met him yet..." Yami jumped to his feet, "So whose up for a little sparring match?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:32 pm

BlackPlauge walked through the door. "Well, what is going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Taichou Bachiyami
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next