Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Taichou Bachiyami

Go down 
+2
Nala Tayuun
Bachiyami
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Bachiyami

New Taichou Bachiyami - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 pm

Yami was on the ground reading 'the daily Shinigami and drinking his 60th bottle of sake.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 pm

"What ever couldn't really call it a fight anyway." Getting up Yami flashed over to momo. Grabbing his Fuku-taichou he vanished.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:08 pm

"Well then Im not staying here, I'll be hueco mundo if you need me. Its too boring around here."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:31 pm

the next day kanajii woke up, the first thing he realized was that no one was there....huh...oh well....i might as well train, nanao-chan, lets go to the training fields. nanao flashstepped beside kanajii... please stop calling me that... hahaha c'mon[

*kanajii and nanao go to training fields*
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Realizing he passed out from the Saki he was still sitting there dazed, Yuki Sanada just laid there snoring. Bane looked about and seen Yami reading some paper. and wasn't sure who else was there he just closed his eyes again not moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Taichou Bachiyami   New Taichou Bachiyami - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Taichou Bachiyami
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5