Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

division zero 500 years ago

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

division zero 500 years ago Empty
PostSubject: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:53 am

what do you mean?! Why do I gotta do it?! You lost the bet!
well I out rank you.
oh now you out rank me! Fine ill go get the sake. You lazy freaking bum
haha now ajira that's not nice. Now go get the saki I'm thirsty.
fine fine whatever.. Streaching his arms ajira got stood up and left from the hill. Looking around he took in the view. Seiretei was beautiful this time of year the cherry blossums were floating throught the air and there was a crisp warm breeze.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:58 am

Ayame had been walking around and bumped into a comrade, Ajira. "Hey." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 am

hey ayame! Been a while. How ya been? ajira stopped walking and stood near ayame smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:41 am

(I realized that my history didn't fit this, so I'm REALLY sorry bout deleting everything...!)

Gin walked up to Ayame and smiled. He looked at Ajira and then back to Ayame, "How's it going?" Ayame grinned, "Good. How bouts you, Taichou?" Gin put an arm around his lieutenant and avoided her question, "We're forgetting about poor Ajira."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 7:53 am

hey gin haven't seen you in a while smiling slightly to be polite. well I'm off to get some sake. Feel free to join me if you want. Was great to see you ayame ill be sure to stop by more often. If that's alright with gin taicho of course. smiling slightly ajira started to walk off without waiting for gins answer. damn that gin creeps me out. Always smilling.ajira thought to himself
(No prob sorry the deletion kinda set me back a little so I was trying to figure out how to say the same thing only differently.)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:04 am

(lol)

Rose followed, dragging Gin as well by the wrist. Gin sighed but allowed himself to be pulled.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 am

Turning my head I saw that both gin and ayame had taken the offer. great more awkardness between myself and gin turning around I slowed down to let them catch up. well where do you guys want to go? Its my treat! I don't usually get the pleasure of such good company.. Waiting for a responce I remembered I was supposed to get sake for the vc also. eh he'll figure out I'm not comming back for a while eventually.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:26 am

Why don't you just do italics? It's so much easier... >.<

Ayame could almost read Goukii's mind. It was so obvious the way he acted that he didn't like Gin. And Gin knew it as well, but was curious as to why. "Hey, Goukii, do you have a problem with me?" He said as he put an arm around his lieutenant. I don't like this rivalry... it's so pointless... Gin smiled and Ayame laughed. "How could someone not like you?" She said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:33 am

Standing there for a second a little shocked by the questionof course not. Why do you ask?crap I had been too obvious looking at ayame then back at gin shall we go then? I'm parched and could use a drink.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:53 am

Ayame continued walking, "Hurry up!" She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:09 am

Turning around and running to catch up to ayame wow you look like you have somewhere your going. Where we going? slowing down and lookmy shoulder at gin who was calmly walking behind us. uh shouldn't we wait for your captian?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:11 am

Ayame grinned and continued to run, "He'll be alright!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 am

All of a sudden ayame was way ahead of ajira hey wait up! running as fast as I could I looked over my shoulder gin was getting smaller. hmm wonder where we are off too finally catching up to ayame I was out of breath and she was running just fine still.damn I need to get back in shape. This not doing anything in division zero thing is finally taking its toll. Well at least the kings safe and peace is safe too for the most part. hey ayame you never told me where we're going.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:35 am

She skidded to a stop suddenly and frowned but then leapt up into the air excitedly, "Got the perfect place!" Ayame started to run again. As she ran, she started to sing, "Tell me all that you've thrown away, Find out games you don't wanna play, You are the only one that needs to know--
I'll keep you my dirty little secret,"
She laughed, "Dirty little secret. Don't tell anyone or you`ll be just another regret, Just another regret, hope that you can keep it.. My dirty little secret" Gin followed along quietly and seemed to be annoyed.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 am

Following closly behind. Ayame I began to hum the beat she was singing too. Every once in a while saying the words in unison with her.a smile coming to my face I remember why I like being around ayame. She always makes thing so much more energetic. running faster now singing with ayame. ill keep you my dirty little secret, dirty little secret.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:53 am

Gin stopped and glared at them, thinking, They're better off alone... He turned around and started to walk back to 3rd Division Barracks.
Rose was laughing so hard after they were done with the chorus, she had to stop and catch her breath. "Dirty...little...." She sat down on the ground in exhaustion, "secret." Rose grinned.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:08 am

Looking down at ayame smiling is this the place? looking around. not sure I've been here before. quickly sitting by ayame I lay back on the ground resting my head on my arms.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:42 pm

Looking over at ayame I noticed that she looked deep in thought all of a a sudden. Deciding it better not to say anything I layed there. Listening to the wind blow and feeling the grass bend under my arms.
*ish yos mad at me rose? Did I do something bad?*
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Rose frowned, "No, not teh place... just lost my breath for a sec.." She stood up and started to walk.

*no of course not!! How could I be mad at my favorite little kitty?!*
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:55 pm

Leaning forward I looked at ayame its not? Its so nice here tho getting onto my knees I stood up and jogged over to ayames side. Patting her head slightly just enough to mess up her hair I laughed and got ready for whatever reprocusion might occur
*I don't know. I just didn't want to have said something or anythings...*
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:01 pm

She tackled him to the ground in a playful manner (division zero 500 years ago 343166) and sat on his chest after winning, "Mwahaha!" She laughed. "Anywhoodles, this is it!"
They were in some sort of a meadow. It was nighttime and only one tree stood out in the open area. "This has always been my favorite location. It was incredibly hard to find and it only is like this one day of the year." Rose sat up against the tree and sighed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:07 pm

its beautiful. walking over to ayame I sit next to her looking at her.hmm I'm going to have to bring her back her sometime. how did you find this place? pulling out a bottle of rose wine would you like some?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:10 pm

She nodded, "Yes please." Ayame sighed, "I don't really remember. It was so long ago... I think I had ran away from my home, the Kuchiki family, and was so young that I didn't know where to go. This was actually where I stayed for most of my childhood..."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Pulling out two wine glasses from my very loose fitting cloak I poared two glasses handing one to ayame. oh I see. Well its very beautiful here. Not sure there is a more perfect sight in all of soul society. still looking at ayame but not staring. I spent most of my youth in the acedemy. I'm not of royal birth or anything so I had a lot to prove. drinking a little bit then smilling at rose. tell me more about yourself?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Ayame sighed and forced a smile, "You might have figured it out, probably not, but I have a brother," Noticing the look on Ajira's face, "Not Byakuya," She continued, "but named Szayel. I wasn't actually born into the family of the Kuchiki, but adopted for unknown reasons, sort of like Rukia. However, I ran away, I wasn't used to life of royalty." Ayame bit her lip, not knowing if he wanted her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: division zero 500 years ago   division zero 500 years ago Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

division zero 500 years ago
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next