Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)

Go down 
+2
kanajii
Bane/Yuki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:27 pm

kanajii heard footsteps, sorry rose... kanajii quickly picked her up and shunpo'd to the 4th divisions barracks, nanao further back, unable to keep up. after kanajii had put rose outside the 4th divisions barracks and called for help, he and nanao shunpo'd to the training field.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:29 pm

She stood up, and even though Kanajii was gone, muttered, "I'm fine... just a few scratches. Damn though... I really shouldn't be here.."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:31 pm

"Miss you really shouldn't be in such a rush to leave..." spoke a calm voice around Rose.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:34 pm

She smirked and although she couldn't tell who spoke, she guessed it was Unohana or Isane, but turned around and started to walk off. "I don't need anyone's help. This is my fight, my battle, and my struggle."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:35 pm

"Now now miss Rose that's just ignorance. Everyone needs help now and then you just choose not to except it. Everyone needs a helping hand even you." said the voice again.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

"I think I'll pass, but thanks though." She smirked and continued to walk.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:46 pm

"Hooo-hooo-hooo you really are a stubborn young Arrancar aren't you Rose."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:51 pm

Rose flipped around and glared at the 4th Division Barracks while grinding her teeth, "Show yourself. I'm getting annoyed with not knowing to whom I'm talking to!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:52 pm

"Why i'm on your head..." true to the voices words a small black tortoise was on Rose's head.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:08 pm

entering the head captains office Bane and Yuki looked for the old shinigami but to there surprise he was already gone deciding it best the went to look for something to do, they was truly annoyed with the fact arrancars was helping plan action against Aizan but they figured that Yamamoto had his reasons for trusting them. ban however didnt trust them as far as he could spit, that was actually a far distance. the decided to look for some squad 4 members to take with them to their assignments Bane and Yuki was picky on who they had with them as they didnt trust many.

"we need a good kido healer."Yuki said with as much concern as he could.

"you are right as well they should beable to defend themselves well as we are not baby sitters." Bane added

as they approached they saw rose and a black turtle by squad 4 gates

""Captain Ayame, i see you had left the meeting early i hope nothing was wrong?" Bane asked in a concerned fatherly manor that kinda was creepy the turtle could see right through the masked voice of the captain of squad 9.Bane put on a smile

Yuki didn't say anything but smiled his snaky smile and his eyes seemed to mock a smile clearly they had something on their minds.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 11:06 pm

Rose grabbed the turtle and threw it on the ground, "Turtles don't belong on my head!" She turned and glared at Yuki and Bane. She had also seen through the voice and didn't trust the Captain and his lieutenant. She was a traitor, and thought the same of them. "Go back to the hole you came from, Bane, and take your lying little weasle with you."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:26 am

"Sorry captain Ayame, we are just making preporations four our assignment to be honest we didn't expect to see anyone here other than squad 4." Bane said with a little bit of sarcasm. Yuki remaind silent but still smiling

the 2 just walked past Ayame ignoring the turtle yuki wisperd as he passed "watch out captain becareful of who you intrust your secrets." then the two dissapeard into squad 4's barracks.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 6:38 am

The tortoise had landed on its shell with a crack. It struggled to get up, "I think you broke my shell. Now that wasn't nice add to the fact i can't get up...."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:09 am

Rose knelt down and help out two fingers to help him, "Sorry Mr. Turtle, but tortoises don't belong on my head. Let's see what I can do..." She murmured and tapped his shell, right on the crack and it disappeared, "All better."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:14 am

The tortoise smiled, "You have my thanks." The tortoise vanished appearing on Rose's shoulder, "Is this better then being on your head?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:17 am

Rose sighed and crossed her arms, "Is there something you have with sitting on people Mr. Turtle?" She sat down on the ground and said, "But alright, if you must."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:20 am

The tortoise smiled, "Oh i just enjoy the feeling of being carried away. And this way i make sure i don't get stomped on."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:31 am

"Ahh, I see." Rose picked up the turtle and set him on her head, "So I lied. I guess your better off on my head then my shoulder, for safety reasons, I suppose. Because I'm considered a traitor, I might get attacked, and we'd both be better off with you up there. She moved around through the Soul Society to try and find her Squad. "Hang on tight, Mr. Turtle." Rose moved faster now using sonido and shunpo at the same time and searched everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:34 am

The Tortoise grinned he easily stuck to her head, "If your looking for squad 3 there in that direction..." He pointed towards Squad 8 barracks, "With Celeste and Sentencia."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:05 am

"Alright, thanks." She appeared where Kira and the rest of them were training. They all turned and glared at her angrily. Kira stepped out of the crowd, "What do you want traitor?" He snapped at her, sounding almost hurt.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:17 am

The tortoise sighed

(Continued in Sparring open for all)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)   Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Division 1 Barracks, Captains meetings(all Captains and Lieutenants)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7