Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Troubles in Karakura

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:13 am

Ichigo and Renji had felt the presence of a Hollow and had stood up suddenly. Mizuki had felt it as well and stood up. The three of them looked at each other. Mizuki nodded and smiled, "You go, Ichigo. But it's a big one. You might need some help." Renji looked at her like she was crazy and Ichigo did the same. "Aww, stop looking at me like that!" She put her hands behind her head and jumped out the window. "What...the hell...is she?" Ichigo frowned, "I'm taking it that she's another Shinigami." He leapt out the window after her and landed by her softly. "Come on!!" She popped a Soul Pill in and her body fell to the ground. Rose was wearing the normal Shinigami outfit, with the exception of the Haori. She hopped onto the roof of Ichigo's house and ran to where the Giliian was, followed by Ichigo.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:18 am

Kagi was leaning against a wall. His eyes closed. He opened his left eye, "It would seem they are on the move father."

Roshi chuckled. He held his cane in front of him with both hand, "Well this should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:24 am

Rose ran up and did a frontflip (like Toshiro does) and when she came down, she sliced the Gillian in half. "Damn. I need more of a challenge." As if on que, hundreds of Gillian and Menos appeared. The Captain stood there, looking shocked, as Ichigo caught up with her. "Holy....." Renji was soon standing next to Rose, "Wow.... there's a bunch of them..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:35 am

Kagi clicked his fingers. A garganta opened and out stepped three Vasto Lorde's, "LEts see how well they do against three fully developed Captain Class Vasto Lorde's."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:26 am

Rose frowned as 3 more appeared. "Renji, you take one, Ichigo, you take the other and I'll get the last!" The one she was fighting was dead and had dissolved before it knew what hit it. She noticed Ichigo and Renji having trouble with their's. "Do you you need any help?" Renji laughed, "I'm a lieutenant! I can handle it!" Ichigo was frowning, "Getsuga Tenshou!!" The blade flew through the Vasto Lorde, chopping it in half. Rose crossed her arms and both her and Ichigo watched Renji as he struggled.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:38 am

Kagi yawned in boredum "I must say there not very ammussing. Shall we go say hi father?"

Roshi smiled, "Let's."

Kagi flashed first. He appeared right behidn the Vasto Lorde Renji was fighting his arms folded. Ina n instant the Vasto Lorde screamed as it was torn apart. Roshi appeared next to Kagi.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:41 am

Renji glared, "Hey, I was having fun!"
Rose sighed, "I thought it was you, sensei." She said to Kagirinai and smiled.
Ichigo sneered at the Arrancar, "Why the hell are you guys here?!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:45 am

Kagi and Roshi ejected themselves from their Gigai's. Roshi stepped out as a man in his mid seventies. he stroked his long beard. kagirinai folded his arms.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 12:46 pm

Kagirinai closed his eyes. Before anyone could make sense he was behind Renji, "You lack Experience!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:44 pm

"Hiya , Kagirinai-Sensei!!" Rose smiled and crossed her arms. Renji turned around and glared at him, "That's why we train: To get stronger!" He shook his head and sighed. Rose pulled out a packet of 'gum' out her pocket and stuck a piece in. She sat down the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:48 pm

Kagirinai looked at rose. He studdied her. He merely grunted "hn" and turned. Roshi walked over to the three Shinigami, "hooo-hooo-hooo-hooo ah to be young again hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:11 pm

Rose looked at Roshi with a confused expression, "Do you have issues with speaking, old man?" She crossed her arms and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Roshi looked at rose with an odd expression, "I'm afraid i don't know what you mean child. Do you refer to me or Kagirinai?"

Kagirinai merely tsked.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:39 am

Looking tired, Zero walked in, dragging her feet. She took her seat and sighed, resting her head on the desk and staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:03 am

"Sigh..."

She wasn't paying attention to the teachers words, for her mind was focused on something else.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 am

"I was talking to you. Sensei isn't old." Rose sighed, "You were like hoohoo hmhmhm.." She started to make these gargling and choking sounds.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:12 am

All the loudness that's been going on in the Karakura has got me annoyed and exhausted...

She stretched and looked around the room.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 am

She grumbled something about the teacher and sat up, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:19 am

Rose sighed and got back in her Gigai, "Well school's started... gotta go.." She grinned, "You now know me as Mizuki...."

Mizuki walked into the classroom and sat down at a random desk. The teacher (Akira) turned and looked at her, "You are 7 minutes and 39 seconds late. Why?" Mizuki sighed, "Sorry, I got caught up in what I was doing." Akira tsked and then sighed, "Do you know where Kurosaki and his gang is? I know that you were hanging out with them a while ago." Mizuki tilted her head sideways, "Sorry. I only saw Ichigo and Renji." She lied easily. There were giggles from some of the other classmates. Akira sighed again and sat back down at her desk, "Alright." Mizuki started the work that was on the board and had finished it within a minute.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:21 am

(The hooo-hooo-hooo and hm-hm-hm-hm was actually suppose to be his own way of laughing/chuckling).

Roshi merely laughed. Roshi shifted into the body of a forty year old man dustying himself off.

The two arrancar stepped into their Gigai's and left for Karakura high.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:25 am

Zero looked at the teacher and gave her a weird expression.

Ms. To-Be-Exact.... tch...

She looked out the window again.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:33 am

Zero rested her head on the desk and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:35 am

Renji ran into the room panting, followed by Ichigo. He shot Mizuki a dirty look that meant, 'why the hell did you ditch us?!' She shot him a look back that screamed, 'oh shut up.' Renji sighed and sat down next to Zero and Ichigo sat down next to Mizuki. Ichigo and Mizuki both sighed at the same time. Once again, Akira sighed, "Ichigo... you're 11 minutes and 26 seconds late." She glared at him. He apologized sarcastically. Mizuki's hand shot up and without being called on, said, "First of all, why are you so exact... does it really matter in SECONDS!?" She bit her lip and continued, "Second, what do you do when your done?" The teacher turned to look at the girl, "To answer the first question, SHUT UP! Secondly, something educational." Mizuki rolled her eyes in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:36 am

Zero covered her mouth to keep from laughing and looked over at the students that'd just come in.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:37 am

Kagi scoffed, "Well that's helpful." he muttered something under his breathe that sounded like 'stupid brat's.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troubles in Karakura   Troubles in Karakura - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Troubles in Karakura
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next