Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 am

"Well this is his house," He said pointing to Oderous "and yea I don't know how you got here either but honesty I could care less. So do you have any clue why you came here or are you clueless about that too?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:08 am

Using her hand, Katti brushed more bangs out of her face, "Look. I didn't ask to come here. I don't know why." She continued with her quiet singing, "Unsere träume waren gelogen und keine träne echt... Sag dass das nicht wahr ist, Sag es mir jetzt..." She wasn't really paying attention to them; she just wanted to go home, wherever home was.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 am

kanajii shrugged, he continued rocking back on his chair taking sips of sake here and there.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:11 am

"Well if you don't want to be here do you have somewhere you can go?" He looked at her wonedering why she was singing.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:22 am

Katti looked at Black, "Nein. I don't think I have anywhere else to go to." I don't even think I have any family left either... She thought with a sad frown. "Rette mich... rette mich..."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:26 am

"Well if you need somewhere to stay you could use my room back at SS or you could use my room here. And one last question for you, can you fight?" He noticed she began to frown, what was wrong with this girl. Where had she been and what had she done?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 am

"Danke... I really appreciate your kindness." A grin formed on her features, "And ja. I can fight." She pulled a katana out of a hidden sheath and held it carefully in front of her, "I always carry this on me."

----------------------------------------------------

Nein - No
Ja - Yes
Danke - Thanks/Thank you
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

vielleicht können wir kämpfen? kanajii said...trying to test the language skills of katti as she seemed to know some basic german.

Last edited by kanajii on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:35 am

"Good its always good to find someone else who can fight, so how good are you?" He could feel something weird in the back of his mind, he had felt it before but the didn't know where so he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:43 am

"Vielleicht irgendwann..." She whispered to Kanajii... "I don't know... I haven't really gone all out... never fought like I needed to, I guess."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:45 am

The feeling in BlackPlauge's head was getting worse and worse until he just snaped. The bloodlust he had felt once before had sudenly returned. "Well then we are just going to have to test that won't we?" He jumped into the air, drawing his zanpaktou and slashed for her head.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am

kanajii looked up, he was still rocking back on his chair, Be careful, he said to rose, You don't wanna under estimate him

Last edited by kanajii on Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:49 am

Katti's reflexes were slow, but she managed to move her arm up that held the katana in time.
"Verdammen!" She leapt backwards trying to escape, "A little warning next time, maybe?!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 am

His attack was stoped but his bloodlust continued to grow, his reiatsu began to become unstable once again. Katti jumped back to try to get away but BlackPlauge just followed her with a flurry of swings.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:01 pm

kanajii quickly stood, he realised something wasn't right....no one in their right mind would use such a frenzy of attacks, he now saw that their was a heavy blood lust in plauges eyes....'he decided to let rose fight for a bit...he help if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:04 pm

At first, Katti barely kept up, but ended up with several cut marks across her arms and face.
However the more he swung at her, the more she gained the tempo to manage and block him.
One particular blow sent her flying, "Scheiße!" She struggled to get up and now her ankle throbbed.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:08 pm

BlackPlague sent Katti fly and took this time to gain an advantage. He lept into the air as she strugled to stand, he swund strait down with almost every ounce of strength he had. He was slowly loosing control of himself and couldn't stop his frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:14 pm

She gulped and watched as his blade neared her, but had a wild grin on her face.
Katti knew she didn't have the strength to block the attack, but had faith. She held her katana in front of her and waited for him to come a little closer. Timing was important.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm

BlackPlauge was slowly going insane that very moment. As his blade closed in on Katti it was apearing to be the end of her.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:33 pm

Katti closed her eyes and took a deep breath and slashed in Black's direction, aiming for his chest.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:37 pm

BlackPlauge didn't even bother to block the attack, although the impact caused him to miss. He lept back but acted asif he didn't even feel the pain of the blade. He ran his finger through the blood running from his chest and began to laugh meniacly. He lept back at Katti sending another flurry of swings, this time faster than before.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 12:40 pm

as kanajii watched, he saw black get faster.... he checked to see if rose was ok.....oi ro- katti.....just let me know, and i'll help ya with this fight.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm

* Oderous appears in between them.

"Enough."

*Hand held in Plauges face, cero charging

@ Plauge " I know how you get. Besides what would make you want to fight, our new guest?

@ Kitti (is it like here kitty kitty? or am i mispronouncing it?) "I also would like to know how exactly it is you got in here. As you can see, we are not the nicest of people. So any explanation will be questioned... I, Am Oderous. This is my palace, as we have all established. First, to everyone. There will be no unnessesary fighting here. Second, I would like to put this cero away, so if it would be ok, I would like everyone to take a seat.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:46 pm

kanajii shrugged an returned to his seat, he casually rocked back again, he took a swig of sake, before leaning back with his eyes closed, but was actually listening intently, ready for instant movement.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 5:01 pm

As BlackPlauge was attacking Oderous jumped infont of him, charging a cero in his face. This didn't make him very happy. A low growl could be herd in his throat, like that of an angry dog. He didn't respond in the way Oderous had hoped. He raised his zanpaktou and thrust it forward at Oderous' chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)   The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Floating Sky Palace of Oderous (Open to all)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next