Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Alyria Royce

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 9:57 am

Xalen looked at him weirdly.

"How many elements do you control?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:03 am

Makai smiled at her, "Well being around as long as i have I've been able to train myself to force my elements out. And Roshi being the first hollow is able to control more then myself. My natural elements are fire, the heavens flame, hells flame, darkness and lightning. I am able to use wind, water, poison, metal, ice, storm and lava to an extent. I don't use them very oftend i tend to stick with my normal elements if i decide to use them.Though there are dozen more elements out there. Roshi is able to use most.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:10 am

"Oh. I see."

She stared at the water in his hand.

"Rose went to the Soul Society...?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:12 am

"Yes i am quite aware of that. She is testing out a thoery of hers i believe. But if it is correct we shall see. In the mean time i am offering my techniques to you."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:15 am

Xalen frowned slightly.

"How...?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 am

Makai smiled, "Simple i teach you them. As i said before i had lived a long time. I have had a lot of time toc reate hundreds maybe beyond that of my own techniques."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:21 am

Xalen shrugged and put her hands behind her head.

"Okay then.. Whatever floats your boat..."

She sighed.

"Teach me then."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:25 am

"My techniques are split into catergories you might say. my variation of Cero's, element techniques, sword styles, hand to hand combat, Vauco Arte or hollow arts my own variation to Kido and many more. The question is were do you want to start?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:32 am

"How about... hand to hand combat?"

She let her arms fall to her sides.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:37 am

"Hand to hand combat excellent. I have just the style for you. Since you have an affinity towards water. This style is more suitable for women then men. Since women are more flexible then what men are. I callits name is simple it is just called the Mizuken or Water Fist. The name does not need to be long or something utterely redicules. The Water Fist is just right for it."

"But before we can begin we must get your speed and strength up." Makai clicked his fingers. Reiatsu oozed off his body and into two arm bracers and two ankle bracers. The bracers shot forth and clipped onto the female's Arrancar's limb. Xalen fell face first into the ground. The floor shattered into a giant crater.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:43 am

Xalen slowly lifted her face from the ground.

"Umm.. okay..."

Gosh... gimme time to learn before you do stuff.. jeez...

She slowly tried to stand.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:47 am

"Those four act as one big gravity weight. I'll let you in one a secret. Hueco Mundo and Soul society the graivty here is two times that of earths! While the kings realm is thirty times that of Earth's. Your bracers are set to two times Hueco Mundo's griviaty making it four times the gravity of earth. They are designed to increase your speed and the strength of your body. When released your speed will be twice that of what it was before. You'll be faster and strongest. You'll be able to witstand more damage."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:57 am

Xalen pursed her lips and nodded in understanding.

"I see. So then if my bracers were set to.. 4 times Hueco Mundo's gravity, then it'd be 8 times the gravity of Earth?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:01 am

Makai nodded his head, "Yes that would be correct.Now to begin your training! I will be astrict on you as i was with Rei! I wont you to run ten laps around las Nochs! YOu will then perform fifty squats, push ups, pull ups and sit ups!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:02 am

Xalen nodded.

"Now..?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:07 am

"YES now! Get moving or i'll triple the number and double your weights!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:11 am

Xalen nodded and quickly began her push ups.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:13 am

"Fine start with the push ups, sit ups, pulls and squats first. Then give me ten laps around Las Nochs. When your done i'll be in the training room. I'll give you your next step then." Makai held out a palm. Water flowed around him turning into another Arrancar, "This clone will keep an eye on you if your having trouble." Makai vanished with Sonido.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:15 am

Xalen nodded and kept going after her 15th push up.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:20 am

The clone leaned against a wall, "I'll give you a tip to help you with those weights. Channel Reiatsu into your limbs. It helps you to move. It also allows your body to adjust to them quicker."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 am

Xalen slightly nodded and did what the clone said, coming up on her 25th.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:30 am

*walks in streaching. say hello to espada quinta! looks at xalen doing push ups what the hell did I miss?!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:33 am

"I may as well give you an idea of what your next training exercise will be. Makai will most likely will be making you dodge some of his attacks. Ranging form Cero to bala and his Vauco Arte.At the same time he'll have increased your weights. THe exercise is designed for three things increasing your speed, reaction time and your bodies strength.

Everything he'll do with you he did with Rei his first Student. You should be lucky he's teaching you."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:37 am

Xalen nodded and struggled to get up on her 45th push up and managed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:40 am

The clone sighed, "Makai allowed Rei breaks so you'll be getting breaks between exercise. After your first fifty have a short break then continue with fifty pulls up and brea again and continue."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next