Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:17 am

THe figure looked at the Arrancar, "Goukii Ookami yes i know all about you." The figure pulled back its robe to reveal a teenage boy around 17. His eyes are a bright golden colour and his hair pitch black.

His tossed his robe of to reveal a formal gold and silver coloured battle kimono. its sleeves were silver and the obi as well. On the sleeves was the kings seal embrioded in gold.

By his waist was a light blue katana, wakizashi and Odachi.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:20 am

ooooo.....is it real? goukii starts to naw on the gold.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:23 am

Makai smacked Goukii right upside the head, "SHOW respect! Do you have any Idea who he is!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:27 am

Goukii rubs his head. duh he's death. Weren't you just listening to me?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:28 am

"Death my ass! In the human world he is known as God! To us he is the Soul King!"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:30 am

Taking a step back you serious oji-san?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:37 am

The teenager closed his eyes. In an instant a mass of golden Reiatsu erupted from his body consuming all of Hueco Mundo even growing the point Soul society and the Human world felt his power.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:49 am

Smashing against the ground smacking his head hard goukii has a flash back.( has amnesia) walking through seiretei a hooded figure stalks through the streets. Wind blows knocking the hood off his head. There stands ajira 3rd seat of division zero. damn I was supposed to meet yama-ji here. Stupid soul king sending me to send this message. standing up goukii looks at the soul king. have we met before?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:50 am

"Does that answer your question" spoke Makai his barriers all shattered from the Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:52 am

The teenager held a blank expression, "Yes and No.We haven't met but i do no of you.." With a click of his fingers appeared a file with the name Goukii Ookami, "This file holds everything about you. How you died when you died and why. It also holds your future, how you will die as a shinigami, when and by whom."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:03 am

Xalen sat down and sighed.

She rubbed her visible eye.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:04 am

hey look right there its aizen! pointing behind the soul kings head goukii attempts to snatch the file
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 am

The soul king turned to Xalen, "Well-well-well Xalen Kurosaki Fraccion under Rose the number 1 Espada..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 am

THe Soul King turned his attention to Goukii as he tried to steal the file. In a nano second the Espada was sent flying into a wall, "Sorry but your not aloud to see these files. No one but me is aloud to look at them."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:11 am

Xalen looked at him weirdly.

"Um.. excuse me... but, do I know you...?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:12 am

The soul king chuckled. In his left hand appeared Xalens file, "Oh you only know of me by name. I am the Soul King!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:14 am

Xalen nodded.

"I see."

She sighed and leaned back against the wall, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 am

Makai glared at Xalen, "Show him some respect!" the espada shouted.

The Soul king shook his head, "No Makai it is fine. I get tired of being respected." Makai bowed to the king.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 am

Goukii Drug himself out of the wall alright alright. You didn't have to do whatever the hell u just did. U could have just held onto it.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:22 am

Xalen looked at Makai.

"I answered him, didn't I? Damn, you espada are so strict..."

She glowered at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:23 am

"You always were unique weren't you Goukii. But then in those days of being in the Royal Guard you went by a different name didn't you?"

Makai grumbled under his breath about 'young disrespectful whipper snappers'.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:25 am

Xalen kept facing the ground, trying not to smile or smirk at Makai's remark.

Whipper snapper...? Wow..
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:27 am

Makai turned to Xalen, "Time to get back to training. Vacuo Caminoante destruccion: numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella (Hollow Way of Destruction: Number 4: Pale Lightning)!" A concentrated powerful lightning bolt shot from makai's right index finger just missing xalen by the hair on her head.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 am

the royal guard? Different name? thinking to himself shit that dream I just had...was it part of my past? How did he know. Damn so many questions that need to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:29 am

Xalen looked at him.

"Ya know? You could warn me...."

She stood up and waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 17 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 26  Next