Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:33 am

The Soul king Laughed, "How did i know Goukii? Just as i do with all the questions you want answers to."

Makai grinned, "You'll be learning the 4th spell of my hollow Destruction arts, numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella (Number 4: Pale Lightning)! How well you'll have to figure out how to use it yourself. I show them to you and you devise how to use them yourself."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:36 am

Xalen looked irritated.

"Show me then...!!!"

She tried to keep her voice down.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:41 am

Makai raised a hand channeling Reiatsu into his right index finger. Electricty sparked, "Vacuo Caminoante destruccion: numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella (Hollow Way of Destruction: Number 4: Pale Lightning)!" A lightning bolt shot forth putting a hole into a wall.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:42 am

alright. Well I don't really remember anything besides that I think my name was ajira. And that well as you said I was in the guard. But damn my head hurts thinking about this. goukii sits on the floor next to xalen.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:43 am

Xalen looked at him.

"I'm supposed to recite that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:51 am

"numero Cuatro: Descolorido Centella (Number 4: Pale Lightning)!" A lightning bolt shot forth.

"Desclorido Centella (pale lightning)!" A second lightning bolt ws fired, "There are up to four ways to say them."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 am

The soul king grinned, "I'll be going. I best see how your Zanpukto is going with the training of those two Vaizard's." With that the Soul king drew his Wakizashi and slashed open a golden sliding door. Stepping in the door cloaed and he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 am

"Um.. yeah.. okay..."

Xalen looked confused.

Am I supposed to recite that and replace his element with mine or...?

She sighed and scratched her head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:56 am

"Heres a tip just use Reiatsu and shape it. Kido or Vacou Arte requires no elements in it."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Xalen frowned.

Damn espada.. Make everything so damn confusing and complicated...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:08 pm

Makai sighed. He raised a finger and chanelled hollow Reiatsu into his finger.Reaitsu started to form a sphere. The sphere broke and electricty sparked before a bolt of white lightning shot forth.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:11 pm

"its not really a bolt of lightning you fires its technically a beam of Reiatsu."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:12 pm

Xalen sighed and nodded.

She did what he did, lazily repeating it.

Charcoal colored reiatsu began to form on her finger.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Makai turned to Goukii, "Get practicing with those combination techniques."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:27 pm

Makai turned to Xalen, "When your done there i'll show you a binding technique."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:41 pm

Tia bowed to her father, "I must be leaving. You should find and speak to Ulquiorra after you left he hasn't been the same." Makai nodded and his daughter walked off.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:18 pm

Makai called after her, "Oh before you do please check on Celeste." Tia bowed to her father and opened garganta and left.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:27 pm

combo what now? Oh! You mean those little tornado things. pointing towards the ground goukii makes ten small tornado's each with a small cero in them. Yelling go my minions! Strike down the old one!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Makai raised a hand. A blast of wind send flying forward destroying the mini tornados making them blow up, "You've got a lot to learn child...Now why do i get the sudden feeling to add a SHinigami to my 'to kill' list?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Looking down at his now non existant army. I knew the well. looking back at makai what shini we killing? And ill practice more soon. The kings appearence kinda threw me off my game.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:37 pm

Makai stroked his chin, "Im not sure but i just have a feeling that i'm going to be trying to killa Shinigami. for what i'm not sure. Hm...Anyway lets get started on somethingelese. How about another Wind technique?"
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:40 pm

Sighing sure. Never a break. quickly making another ten mini tornado's and launching them towards makai in the hope they would by some time.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Makai raised a hand. A blast of wind rocketed forward that destroyed the tornados again, "Fine you can have ten minute break then we get training again."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:47 pm

Yawning goukii lays on the floor. thx oji-san twirling his finger on the ground goukii forms a small tornado that begins to grow larger by the second.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Makai leaned against a wall. Pulling out an apple he munched on it, he pulled out a second and held out to Goukii, "Want one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 18 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next