Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion

Go down 
+4
Alyria Royce
Makai Kasai
goukii ookami
Nala Tayuun
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:57 pm

Goukii looks suspiciously at the apple. uh thanks but ill pass. Unless you got some fish or something?
*be back in the morning. Post the new techniques in case I show up in a few hours*
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 1:59 pm

"Anyway i might as well show you this technique. Dios Viento (God's Wind)!" A lagre blast of wind rocketed through the training hall tearing it apart. Wind formed into hundreds of tornados crashing against the walls of Las nochs and making them crumble.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Makai suddenly sneezed, "Why do i keep getting the feeling i need to ring some Shinigami's neck?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Makai sneezed again, "Okay now i feel like killing 3 Shinigami now WTF!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Makai sighed and decided to go see what his Zanpukto was up to. Opening a garganta he left but not without leaving behind a few clones.
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:25 pm

dios viento eh? Looks pretty destructive.wish he had explained how it works. goukii complained to one of the clones. And what the hells with all the sneezing. He getting a cold?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:27 pm

"Someone must be talking about him. Anyway the Dios Viento is one of his strongest wind techniques. Using wind you summon it to your command. Forming hundreds of tornados and thousands of wind blades and wind cannons. This Technique is capable of destroying a large army numbering in the hudreds of millions."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:28 pm

"its a giant blast of wind blades really."
Back to top Go down
goukii ookami

goukii ookami

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:33 pm

well I can already summon the wind. See a large ball of swirling wind forms in my palm. but I'm pretty sure this nodding towards my palm doesn't equal that. pointing to the vast destruction that was once part of las noches. or that aizen is going to be happy bout this large chunk of las noches being destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:40 pm

"Aizen can piss off for all i care."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:05 pm

Xalen looked at them not paying attention for a second.

She gained concentration just as the reiatsu forming on her finger shot a beam of light towards the wall, making a hole.

She shrugged and turned to Makai. She pointed at the hole. "Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Mikau Onikino

Mikau Onikino

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:40 pm

Mikau stubbled off, his body was crushed, but he was able to walk, he then opened a garganta and he and Nekai walked into it
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 am

Toride's clones followed Mikau again, also making a Senkai gate to where he went.

( For Your Information: Toride maked a innocent shinigami clone to here for some work. So you guys don't know it is one of Toride's clones. pirat . )
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:00 am

"Just like that. Now we begin a low level Binding spell, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Numero Cuatro: arrastrarse soga (Hollow Way of Binding: number 4 Crawling Rope)!"

A yellow energy rope shot forth. It wrapped around Xalen's arms binding them behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:37 am

Xalen yelped a little, taken by surprise.

She frowned.

"Where am I supposed to concentrate my reiatsu for that?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:08 am

"Reiatsu works in mysteries ways its incredibly flexiable when you want it to be. This would be similar to the whip technique Roshi showed you."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:14 am

"Oh. That sounds easy enough... Could you take it off me then?"

She glanced back at the rope that'd been binding her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 am

The clone clicked its fingers instantly the rope was released. In a puff of smoke appeared another clone. The clone walked away from the original clone, "Try to bind that clone with that spell!"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:31 am

Xalen scratched the back of her head.

"Could you show me how you did that...?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:33 am

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Numero Cuatro: arrastrarse soga (Hollow Way of Binding: number 4 Crawling Rope)!" A yellow energy whip shot from his palm only to extend into a large rope. The yellow energy rope wrapped around Xalen's arms and bound them behind her back, "Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 am

Xalen nodded.

"Yeah, yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:49 am

The clone clicked its fingers and released Xalen, "Now get practicing. You'll need every bit of training you can get when the time to kill aizen has come. But it already seems Tosen is dead."
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 am

Xalen stopped.

"Kill Aizen...?! Who said I was going to be apart of that...?!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:57 am

"Well you don't have to be. Just need to know whose side will you be on when the time comes for him to die?"
Back to top Go down
Alyria Royce

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:00 am

"I'm not sure if I was going to be in that... but anyways..."

She concentrated her reiatsu to the palm of her right hand, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion   Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Primero Espada: In need of Fraccion
Page 19 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 22 ... 26  Next