Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:20 pm

A second Garganta opened up somewhere in Seireitei. Stepping out was a bubblily young girl Shira aka Byakko the White tiger. The female Arrancar scanned the area, "So this is Soul Society! I wonder what cute things i can find here?" Unknown to the Arrancar her Reiatsu was oozing out like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 12:44 am

"Please Toride! Stop this nonsense! My mission was not supposed to be your enemy!" Rose begged. "I won't fight you, my friend." Dammit! "I'm sorry! I should have told you the truth the minute I met you."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:48 am

Toride stopped running to Rose and reverted his zanpakuto back to normal.''Mission? Interesting, I want to know more of your mission.'' Then he see's a Garganta opening and saw a arrancar. ''Damn, these arrancars keep showing up...''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 4:47 am

Following the rieatsu BlackPlauge apeared before Shira. "Hey you, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 am

Shira smiled at the Shinigami, "Oh hey names Shira. Anyway i gotta go or Roshi-Shishou will get up me...bye bye." The White hairsed Arrancar opened a garganta and disappeared inside.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 5:23 am

"Uh, ok then...I guess?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:27 am

"Well guys I'm gona go sleep somewhere." BlackPlauge said as he disapeared into Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 pm

Toride opened a Senkai gate to Karakura town.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 7:04 am

Rose appeared in front of the 7th Squad Captain and grinned, "Hiya Taichou!!" She did a backflip and landed a couple feet away, gracefully. The Espada pushed the hair out of her face and laughed. "You seem surprised to see me..." Rose crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 pm

Walking into the 4th squad baracks, blood pouring from all over his body, BlackPlauge waiths for treatment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3