Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sparring (open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:33 am

Kira continued to attack Nanao with force. He glared at her with angry eyes. His blade looped around her neck and he just stood there and watched her carefully. Rose wanted to interfere, but she kept herself from it, and let off a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:34 am

Celeste flashed in front of Kira. He kicked the blade away from nanao's neck before kicking the Shinigami in the chest sending him flying into the ground,
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:45 am

Kira stood up and glared at both of them. He turned around and started to walk away. Rose stood up and followed, earger to get home, "See ya, guys!" She bit her lip and added, "Maybe another time." After they were out of earshot, Kira muttered angrily, "Stupid Arrancar. When is he ever going to learn to stay out of the Soul Society!?" Rose frowned, "I agree. He is starting to bug me." She put an arm around him and walked back to 3rd Division Barracks.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:49 am

Celeste conked his head to the left and shouted, "Oi i aint an Arrancar! I'm a Zanpukto Spirit! GET IT RIGHT!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:52 am

Kira yelled back, "But if Makai's Zanpakuto spirit is here, then he isn't far!!" Rose sighed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:00 am

Celeste sighed, "UM no he's in LAs Nochs at the moment. I stayed behind because i felt like it." Celeste shrunk back into his dragon form. He hovered over to Rose and Kira,.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:09 am

Rose walked into the Barracks, Kira followed behind and slammed the door before the dragon could get in. "He needs to get lost!" Rose sat down on the bed, "I know."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:18 am

kanajii was still sitting on the ground...he had first sat down because he could feel his inner hollow burning to come out, he needed more time, even a day more would be fine. nanao, lets get back to the barracks nanao and kanajii walk off to the 8th divisions barracks.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:38 am

Celeste shook his head and dissolved into white threads of Reiatsu.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:37 am

kanajii walked onto the training field, he had been called back from hueco mundo, on urgent business, we kanajii had arrived, the only thing they needed him for was a captains meeting.... he had potentially made a powerful enemy by coming back to the sereitei, and it was all for a captains meeting.... kanajii sat on the ground, thinking over the events that had occurred.
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:39 am

Yami appeared next to Kanajii, "Sake for thought?" asked the 5th Captain as it looked like something was troubling his fellow Captain. The captain held out a bottle of sake.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 12:46 pm

yeah thanks... kanajii smiled as he drank from the bottle, he handed it back to yami. what are you doing here, on such a dark and cold night?
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:16 pm

kanajii lay back relaxing on the grass.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:23 pm

kanajii leaves and goes to captains meeting.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:48 pm

kanajii and his vice captain walk onto the training fields, ok nanao-chan, today im going to teach you some swordplay.
hai, i'm ready when you are. kanajii and nanao draw their swords. ok we're gonna work on speed, since your wakizashi relies on it. nanao nodded.

after hours and hours of practice nanao was becoming exceedingly fast, she now was much quicker than any other vice-captain level shinigami. kanajii and nanao sat back on the grass as the sun faded.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 2:11 pm

walking into the training grounds late after the meeting Bane and Yuki saw Kanajii and Nanao siting staring at the sunset. Bane and Yuki just started there practice as if nobody was there Yuki released his full Reiatsu, and bane did the same it was very powerful with the both of them togather.

Yuki and Bane shunpoed allover the place slashing there swords togather Yuki countered with his hatchet. Bane still yet to release to sheikai was defending very well. after a few moves Yuki called out some strange Kido that hasent been heard before, a gold and red kido blast launched at bane with speed and size bane dodged it barely, the kido hith the ground and exploded like a bomb leaving a moderate crater. after a few hours after dark they gave it a break and sat out by the nearest building.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:08 pm

A small yellow Dragon with a spiked tail looked over the training field. Its eyes were blue and had long sharp claws. THe dragon landed on a roof top.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:13 pm

kanajii and nanao trained, nanao was forever improving her speed and power. after about two hours, they sat down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:21 pm

The small dragon floated down infront of Nanao and Kanajii. It stared at them moving its head to the left. it seemed to be analysing them.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:19 pm

kanajii looked up at the floating dragon, Yo!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:21 pm

The small yellow dragon looked at both. Its eyes were big and wide filed with curiosity. It flew around Nanao and Kanajii studying them. it landed on Kanajiis head. Its neck leaned over the Shinigamis forehead and he looked into his eyes, "Hello it's a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:50 pm

as it is to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:01 pm

The dragon looked over both, "I'm afraid i don't no your names..."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:09 pm

oh! im so sorry, how rude of me, i'm kanajii shiba captain of the 8th division kanajii pointed at nanao. and this is my vice-captain nanao ise.
a pleasure to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:13 pm

The dragon flew onto Nanao's shoulder, 'How rude of me as well i am supremo sentencia (Supreme Judgement) but please call me Sentencia (Judgement)."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring (open for all)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next