Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kicking Back in Karakura

Go down 
+4
Bachiyami
Bane/Yuki
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:46 am

"my my we will have to help you fix you zanpakuto then wont we." Bane stood looking at the Espada "first step recommunication, you need to seek out your Zanpakuto within yourself and establish communication." Bane closed his eyes for a moment and a man in red and black appeared there was a tattoo of a dragon on his left arm and japanese words Hiryuken tattooed on his right arma scar was over his right eye. " what now moron, i was resting." the man said as he got to banes side
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 am

"You idiot i have done it many times before! This isn't the first time my sword has broken! What you need to know is that which i was just then my beserk state is sealed within my blade!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:00 am

"interesting to have such power in one blade." Hiryuken said more to makais zanpakuto rather anyone else

" might be best to try seperating the berserker from the blade and to another sealed location, however im not shure anyone is capable to do it." Bane looks around for nothing in particular
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:01 am

"You think i wouldn't have done that? I have sealed countless spirits away, He is apart of me as i apart of him. Ying and Yang is what we are. I sealed him in my blade thousands of years ago after my first beserk state!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:09 am

" sealing it in a blade isnt a bright idea, however risky if you can find someone capable to seal souls i think it wise to let the beserk out and let them seal the soul into a non breakable source. .........." Bane went on and on with theories not realizing his Zanpakuto Hiryuken getting annoyed
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:13 am

Makai's eye twitched. he raised his right hand. His broken Zanpukto floated into the air. Black lightning cackled from their forms. He clenched his hand and instantly cracks appeared along his blade. His Zanpukto shattered into thousands of pieces. Those pieces dropped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:33 am

looking around in confusion he just ignored the shattering sword, he still seemed to be looking for something, he started to walk around the area with no sure destination he was still mumbling more to himself than anything else "maybe.........no, no thats not it..........or is that..........no wrong again.......dammned it.....ahhhhh.....nope......"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:34 am

Makai scoffed his eyes shifting from red to black then back red this continued to repeat.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:48 am

finnally stopping about 500 yards away from makai bane spoke barely hearable but loud enough for makai to hear"THERE IT IS " bane picked up a glove from a gigai and put it on it was black with a skull on the back with red flames around the skull. bane then shunpoed to makai slaming his hand on makais sholder ripping the beastly beserk out from makai "espada make a barrier." Bane said with a stern trusting voice
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:50 am

makai scoffed. Immediately the beserk being shifted into another Makai. His skin was was covered in black scales. His hair white as snow and his eyes pitch black. The being laughed and reattached itself to Makai with ease, "Its useless you can't detach him from me. If he is removed form my body for any short amount of time...i will die."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:58 am

" sorry bout that but it was worth trying, still better put up a strong barrier my next plan is drastic but it might be worth trying, " Bane removed the glove than with a nod to Hiryuken the zanpakuto vanished.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:00 am

Makai closed his eyes. He opened the and they were pitch black. Silver Reiatsu exploded forward blowing all the Shinigami away.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:27 am

caching himslf before slaming into a building, bane shook his head. " theres no helping him at this point im going to need to find a genius" grabbing his gigai he ran off to Kisuke Uruharas shop.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:38 am

Makai sealed his Reiatsu his eyes returning to red, "Finally he's gone." Makai turned and started to walk away. As he did he contacted his Zanpukto spirits, "Seal him again!" A chorus of different voiced 'hai's' rang through his head.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:48 am

Rose pushed Squad 4 members away from herself and ran towards Makai. She embraced him and leaned her head against his shoulder. Blood dripped from several wounds she had and was near-death. "Don't ever do that again." She choked out weakly. "I will never, ever forgive you if you do.." The Captain released him and limped back to the other Captains. She looked over her shoulder at Makai and then vanished without another word.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:51 am

Makai scoffed. He turned without a care not a single emotion on his face. He walked away in his hand was a sword hilt but no blade. Closing his eyes . A dark Reiatsu flowed around his body. He opened his eyes and they were yellow. He vanished in a black blur.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:02 am

Makai appeared on a tall building. He looked up at the moon. A garganta opened and out stepped Kagirinai. His hair fluttered, "SO he came out again did he?"

Makai looked at his leader his right eye flickered from red to black to yellow to black to red over and over, "What does it look like?"

"A pity he can't kill him other wise you'd die. A pity we can't seal him either or you would lose a big chunk of your power."

Makai sighed his right eye turned red again and stayed that away, "I'm gaining some control. Before i couldn't fight him but now i'm starting to be able to. It won't be long till i can use his power without worry about him taking over."

"Don't forget what if he's just playing with you?What if he's holding back?"

Makai sighed, "If that does happen and he takes full control of my body and powers then kill me Kagirinai kill me."

The yellow haired arrancar sighed, "Alright not as your leader but as a friend i promise if he takes over you completely i will kill you to stop him."

Makai smiled at him, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 am

after his long walk and struggle to enter his gigai he finally arrived to Uruharas shop to find id closed and nobody there. tired he laid aganst the door and waited for Uruhara to return.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:19 am

Rose had been spying on the two old Arrancar. So I was right... there is something up with Makai. Can someone really have 2 inner Hollows? Her reiatsu was incredibly well hid, so she knew they couldn't sense her, but she stepped out of the shadows. Nervous, she whispered, "Makai..." She frowned. "You said something to me... 'your the only one i can depend on...' what did you mean?" Rose bit her lip and looked like she wanted to cry, "I'm just some stupid Espada..."

*Weird... I'm listening to a song called "You're Gone" (by Diamond Rio) and it totally fits the mood >.<*
If ya want to listen to the song, or the music I listen to in general, here's my page: playlist.com The one song is at the bottom...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:22 am

Makai sighed. he turned and looked at rose his eyes one yellow the other black, "I said your the only one i could depend on for a reason."

Kagirinai sighed. He opened a garganta and left.But before he did he whispered to Rose, "Look after him."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:31 am

Rose looked at him with a blank expression, "I got that." She leaned against a tree and let off a soft sigh. The Captain was messing around with the ribbon the hung off her Zanpakuto while staring at the ground. I don't feel very wanted anymore... even Kira and I have grown distant. Is it me? She frowned and then murmured, "Then what's the reason?" Rose was quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:42 am

Makai jumped to his feet. he slowly walked over to her. he cupped her chin in his right hand and gazed into her eyes, "I knew even if i was locked deep within the reaches of my mind just by hearing your voice i would be able to break free of him. How could i ever bring myself to harm you?"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:45 am

fallig asleep Bane had things running through his mind, he recalled what happend with makai and he shuttered. what was that about? was there somthing he is missing? the thoughts and questions ran ramant untill Hiryuken woke him up. "you need to go find a place to stay this isnt that dessert we was in. moron if humans see you they will flip your in a gigai remember. idiot. " Bane just ignored his zanpakuto and lazily walked of towords the park. bane remembered benches that was nice to sleep on.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:00 am

She turned her head away from him, droplets stinging the cuts on her cheek. Rose wiped away the mixture of blood and tears and bit her lip in what seemed to be frustration. She was stuck over Makai and Kira and she didn't know what to do. What's the smart thing to do?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:02 am

Makai raised a hand it glowed a dull yellow. He held it over Rose's wound and it instantly healed along with the other injuries to her body. Makai cupped her chin making her look at him. He wiped her tears away and gave a fake reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kicking Back in Karakura   Kicking Back in Karakura - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kicking Back in Karakura
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next