Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)

Go down 
+3
Bachiyami
BlackPlauge
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Rose nodded and then sighed and climbed off of the King. She sat in midair for a minute and then leapt onto the remains of a building, "I see." She said again.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Kagirinai landed next to the King followed by rei, Makai and Roshi. The four knelt before their lord and master.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:15 pm

Rose sighed again and fell asleep in the middle of the chaos. She turned over once on the cold, hard building and was mumbling something that nobody could understand. It was a name.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Makai was the first to speak, "Elimination of all threats is done King-dono."

The king laughed, 'Ah thats good. Prepare the hunt of aizen." A senkai gate opened and thousands of Division 0 members flooded into the area.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:45 pm

steping out of a Senkai gate with Kisuke and the substitute shinigami in tow as well as various people from the world of the living. Bane just shruged as if annoyed that the fighting moved as he hated sudden changes.

"sorry im late i had to gather some hitch hikers, it lookes like i missed most of the fun."Bane said as emotionless as ever but had that fatherly tone.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 am

kanajii smiled at banethats ok....we're just about to hunt Aizen down now kanajii stretched and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am

Rose stirred and woke up slowly. She sighed and sat up, glaring at everyone, "Hunt? I think I know where he might be....." She said the last sentence quietly and hoped no one could hear.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 am

kanajii heard, and shunpo'd beside her.... what did you say?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:03 am

Kagirinai appeared behind his student, "It's best you start talking." his voice void of all emotions. His face blank that it sent shivers up spines.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:49 am

Rose blushed, "Well.... erm..... I don't know exactly where..... but....." She stopped and frowned, "Wait a minute.... why should I tell you?!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 am

Kagirinai placed a hand on rose's shoulder. His eyes were void of all life they were dark and cold like dolls eyes, "Where is Aizen!" his words were full of venom especialy when he spoke Aizen's name the word was demonic.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:58 am

Rose shivered, "Alright!!" She broke down into tears, "Back when Szayel was Espada, he and Aizen built secret underground tunnels through Las Noches and Hueco Mundo. The tunnels hide Reiatsu, both inside and out. There's only four people that know the entry. That would be Szayel, Aizen, Stark, and me." She sighed, "Now obviously Stark is dead, so that makes three."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:02 am

Kagirinai frowned, "Show us these tunnels!" Kagirinai turned to face every Shinigami, "AIZEN dies by my hands!" He even released a burst of yellow Reiatsu to clear up his statement.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:14 am

Rose closed her eyes tightly, not sure if she wanted to, What am I going to do now?! I had to go and open my big fat mouth! I apologize, Aizen-Sama, but I must..." She nodded and opened a Garganta. "After you..." Not sure who she was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:15 am

Kagirinai tore his Zanbatou and cut the Garganta making it expand. He walked in throwing his blade on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:26 am

Rose shrugged and followed. When she reached Las Noches, she sighed and looked around. It feels weird to be back here...
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 am

kanajii smiled... as if i'm gonna miss the action... and jumped into the garganta.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:37 am

Kagirinai looked about Las Nochs with a scowl. He faced rose his face clearing angry, "Lead me to Aizen!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:43 am

"Alright, jeeze! Chill.." She stepped into Las Noches and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:49 am

Kagirinai grabbed rose and pushed her to the front, "lead!" Kagirinai was clearly not impressed or in the mood to play games or wait.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:52 am

Rose shook her head and started walking, "Now if I remember correctly it should be somewhere around here..." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:57 am

Kagirinai followed rose his arms folded.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:59 am

kanajii followed patiently.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:02 am

Kagirinai closed his eyes still following Rose. He sensed Kanajii and others following.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:03 am

Rose stood there for a minute, "Crap." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next