Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)

Go down 
+3
Bachiyami
BlackPlauge
Makai Kasai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:48 pm

The Senkai gate was still open. The King approached Aizen. He picked him up by the throat and applied pressure chocking him, "I don't know what your planning but escape is futile. There are over a hundred gods in this realm all of which wish to see you dead! They have secured this entire ara.I have over 1 million Royal guards each stronger than a Captain class Shinigami. Not to mention four of the five celestial hollows here. Also if you even try to escape the seals on yuor body will electrocute and fry your organs. They will kill you slowly and painfully. I may be a king but im awefully sadistic."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Rose licked her lips and stood up and looked the king in the eyes, "May I have a turn. Kagirinai Sensei wouldn't let me do anything back there and.." She clenched her hands into fists, "I really would like to see a cero through his gut..." I hope I'm not being to disrespectful with this outburst... I hope the King has the least bit of kindness in him.....
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:52 pm

kanajii looked at aizen again, and then just for a second, he though he saw a white flash go through aizens body....it was familiar, but where had he seen it before? for the first time in a long time, kanajii was nervous...something was wrong, very wrong, but what was it?
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 pm

The King smiled. In an instant he saw a white flash from the corner of his eyes. He turned to Rose, 'Of course my dear go ahead. I am after all a benevolant king."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:55 pm

kanajii looked at the king, he too had seen the flash, but, either he didn't care, didn't know or knew what it was and it was nothing, but still, the laughter in aizens eyes never faded.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:57 pm

The king looked at Kanajii with a smile and said to him by telepathy, "Oh i know what it is. To me it is no more of a threat than a fly".

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 pm

Rose nodded in thanks and stepped foward. First, she whispered in his ear, "This is for tricking us all." She fired a cero through his chest, being careful not to kill him, but making it extremely painful. Secondly, she tored his arm off, the one that was already missing the hand. "Kisama." She snarled and went back to her spot next to Gin.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:59 pm

kanajii smirked, of course the soul king would have telepathy, "i think somethings wrong thats all"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm

just then, something dawned on kanajii, who was guarding the seireitei? Did Aizen have associates bringing terror in the soul society? and then it struck him, it was a clone, not aizen at all, it all added up, every couple of minutes, clones emit a white flash, sending information to the real person, as kanajii thought about it, the more it added up, like why there was laughter in his eyes, and why he didn't put up much of a fight when kanajii himself fought him.

(P.S this is probably really lame, but i wanted to make it interesting)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:27 pm

Rose noticed it too, and vanished in a flash. She appeared in the Soul Society and hell had broken loose. Giant Menos, almost as powerful as Espada, created havoc and destroyed things (>.<) while Arrancar went around killing the other Shinigami. "DAMN!!"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 pm

kanajii was instantly beside rose, im gonna get my squad, if they're alive.... kanajii shunpo'd to his barracks, all of his squad members were alive, they had stuck to training and fought defensively, he told them to follow him, the nodded, kanajii and his squad members appeared beside rose, nanao shunpo'd from out from the portal, what should we do?
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Rose shook her head as Kira and Squad 3 appeared behind her, "I have no idea anymore... dammit... I can't believe I didn't realize it sooner! This was Aizen's plan all along!" She punched a random wall in anger and it shattered.

(night I'm off to bed)
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Toride was sleeping in Seireitei. After many hours he waked up and had a feeling. ''Why do I see arrancars here and why have I the feeling I miss something, wait, arrancars?'' He unsheathed his zanpakuto and protected the shinigami's from arrancar's killing them. ''Damn, what happened?!''

( Goodnight )
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Rose sighed and looked at Toride, "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING!?!?" Rose sighed, "Well, we thought we captured Aizen, it was a clone, he's really alive and quite well actually, not to mention that he's destroying our home at the moment. That clear things up for ya?"

(one more post >.<)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:45 pm

kanajii unsheathed his zanpukto and slashed an arrancar through the chest killing him instantly. kanajii gazed over the sereitei, and saw at least a hundred thousand hollows.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:47 pm

''Oh my bad, I was sleepy so I sleeped for like 16 hours. But anyways, these hollows doesn't seem hard.'' He killed three Giant Menos.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 pm

BlackPlauge apeared over the squad 11 barracks, seeing that the squad was slauggtering the hollow and arrancar he left to help the other squads. He apeared beside toride, "What happened here?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 pm

''No idea, just waked up..''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:54 pm

The Celestial hollows shot through the portal along with their fraccion. The king growled in annoyance. He kicked the clone and shattered it, "I've had enough of this Shinigami." Drawing his Odachi he stepped through the portal. as he appeared in Soul society golden Reiatsu exploded from his body bathing the entire area killing hollow after hollow.

(Yeah my internet sever was down)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:37 pm

kanajii looked on as massive amounts of golden reiatsu spilt from the king
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:39 pm

The king moved his sword in a downward slicing action. In an instant every single hollow over Soul society were shredded to bits.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:40 pm

Rose covered her head in her hands in pain and tackled the King, "Stoppit! Your reiatsu is more powerful than you think! You'll kill us before you know it!" She knew what to expect from this outburst and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 5:46 pm

the king laughed, "Oh but it only affects the Hollows. I have redirected all my Reiatsu from any souls or Shinigami. i have also redirected it from my guards and anyone else i deem such as yourself Arrancar."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:08 pm

Is that possible? Well it seems possible for him......... Rose thought with a confused smile. "I see.."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:10 pm

The king smiled,"When you learn to properly master your Reiatsu your able to direct its flow as to not suffocate everyone with it. Yamamoto can do it, Roshi, kagirinai and Makai are able to. I believe Retsu Unohana can as well."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)   Aizen's Demise (all Welcome) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aizen's Demise (all Welcome)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next