Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Makai ignored the sword in his stomach. he turned to Rei and glared, "Go back Rei! Go back and guard the South gate! NOW!"

The female Arrancar took a step back. She opened a Garganta and left. Makai sighed in annoyance.,

he spun around and kicked Toride in the stomach. His wound instantly closed, "You are still being stupid child to think you have beaten me. Conquer Endriago Reyante Perenne Tinieblas!" A foul black Reiatsu oozed off of Makai's body. The Reiatsu engulfed all of Seireitei alerting everyone even the Captains and Head Captain.

His Reiatsu engulfed his form. Twelve Large Dragon tails lashed out as he was revealed.

Makai's hair grew longer and it seemed to sharpen. Ten Large armoured/scaled/feathered Wings shot from his back.

His entire body was covered in thick black spiked armour larger than his second release. At the end of each tail were five blades that circled around each tail tip. His head was covered by his dragon helmet. From the forehead of the helmet was a pair of two long horns.

His metallic gauntlets appeared on his hands. A katana blade extended over each finger to resemble long claws. Like his previous form spikes appeared all over his body.

His large boots appeared on his feet. He took a step forward and the ground broke beneath him. Chains dangeled around his wings. Chains wrapped around his arms, legs, torso and tails. The Segunda stood at 6'8 like before but his form was more menacing.

His canines had increased in length, his jaw extended allowing his fangs to poke out the sides. Black rings darkened around his eyes as they became slanted. His eyes shifted in colour. His eyes were now dark purple. His iris had turned into a crimson red nine point star. Forming in the middle was a black five bladed Fuma Shuriken. His nails were longer and now were pitch black. Underneath the armour his skin had turned into black scales.

In front of him was two massive blades. One blade was pitch black. Around the metal was a white twelve tailed and twelved headed dragon. Its entire formed wrapped around the giant blade. The second was pure white with a black twelve tailed and twelve headed dragon on it.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:50 pm

''Amazing... I stand no chance against you, but even because of that I will NOT release my bankai or shikai... nor my special weapon...''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Makai shook his head, "you are incredibly brave or incredibly stupid child. Which i doubt your the second child. I will tell you this if you stand no chance against Rose the you have no chance against me." makai flashed forward and slammed his elbow into Toride's stomach. he slammed his palms into the Shinigamis head. He grabbed the captain and threw him into the ground and finsihed with an axe kick. The Espada flashed back to create distance.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

Toride stands up. ''C-common is t-that e-everything you g-got?'' Toride walked to Makai.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:04 pm

makai flashed in front of Toride and punched him fair in the gut. he then kneed him in the face and dropped kicked him into the ground. One of his tails wrapped around the Shinigami's torso and started to constrict. The sound of breaking ribs was heard.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 pm

Toride laughs. ''Common... I didn't know you was so weak... I don't even have to use Shikai to survive your attacks, psh. Weakling.''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:41 am

Rose had hidden in a tree as well. She sat there alone, to Kira had ran as told. Damn... I hate getting involved... Rose swung out of the tree and sliced the tail that was holding the Shinigami. Toride fell out of it's grasp. "Forgive me for interfering, but I can't bring myself to watch you die." Rose stood there watching Makai carefully, not letting off a single drop of Hollow reiatsu... "What did you say your name was, Espada?" She lied, "I wasn't listening earlier."

From a couple hundred feet away, Kira watched with interest. She's going to get herself killed...

Rose didn't like bystanders, but she ignored Kira's reiatsu... she did not have the time. Makai... what's he gonna do now? But I'm in trouble... I can't use Shikai or Bankai... or Release... She bit her lip in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:51 am

Makai's tail instantly regrew. He turned to the female captain, "My name is Makai Kasai and Im the Segunda Espada. My question is who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 am

"I'm obviously a Captain," Rose smiled sarcastically, "And my name is Ayame." She sheathed her Zanpakuto in a flash and brushed the bangs out of her face....

Rose/Ayame as a Captain (in case ya hadn't already seen it):
Spoiler:

"Hmm..." Rose sighed. He's gonna figure out eventually...... but not yet... not if I can help it. She stood there, and could tell Toride's eyes were on her. "Eh whatever." The Espada charged at Makai and aimed to punch him in the face. Let's see what he does... hopefully he doesn't kill me first... this is soooo reckless!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:40 am

Makai side stepped Ayame and kicked her in the back making her stumble.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 5:56 am

I had that coming. Rose somersaulted and landed softly a few feet away. She smiled. "Well that was fun." Kira came running over and Rose put her hand on her face in annoyance. "You don't listen very good, do you?!" She bit her lip in fear and took her place in front of Kira, "Don't even dare..." "Move Ayame Taichou. I'm going all out!" Shit!! Kira took a step back and called out, "Raise your head: Wabisuke!" Rose frowned and stepped out of Kira's way. "Go ahead." "Thank you, Ayame Taichou."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Toride standed up but feeled a amazingly bad pain in his back. He looked behind his back and he saw Tsuyoshi. ''Tsuyoshi it's not the times for jo-.... What the hell...'' Tsuyoshi had a hollow mask and looked not so happy. Also his reiatsu is 10x stronger then Toride's. Tsuyoshi said ''Die... SHINIGAMI!!'' Tsuyoshi stabbed him in his wound. After that Toride realised that the real Tsuyoshi died and a hollow is within his body. Toride falls on the ground. He begins to only see dark. ''Dammit, I won't wanna die yet!''

Toride opened his eyes and saw his zanpakuto spirit form. He said something but he don't understands him. ''Toride, your dieing in the human world. That may not happen, so it's time for you to train with your inner hollow.'' ''A inner what? Isn't that only for Vaizards?'' ''No, Kurosaki Ichigo has it too. Though he is a Vaizard. But Shinigami's can get that too. I'm the only zanpakuto that knows how.'' Toride's zanpakuto vanished and instead of that he saw someone who looks exactly like Toride but his skin is white. ''So, you want to train against me, Shinigami? Let's make a deathmatch instead of that. It's more fun.'' Before Toride could talk his inner hollow unsheathed his zanpakuto and attacked Toride. Toride blocked it but with difficulty. ''Is that all you can? Pathetic!'' His inner hollow stabbed him in the back. Toride unsheathed his zanpakuto and wanted to attack him but he was quicker. His inner hollow hitted him on the head. ''I am disappointed that my wielder is so weak.'' ''Denkou Tennotsukai is my wielder, not you!'' ''Heh, you don't get it boy. Tennotsukai and me are the same person!'' ''What's your name, anyways?''
''Me? I am nobody. I have no name!'' His inner hollow hitted him on Toride's shoulder and on his head after that.''Lets do something, we are going to release all our reiatsu at once and attack each other with that.'' Toride and his inner hollow released all his reiatsu and attacked each other. Toride bleeded and his inner hollow hadn't even a wound. Tennotsukai returned and now his inner hollow dissapeared. ''That was fun, let's do it again sometime.'' and he dissapeared. Toride's zanpakuto looked disappointed. ''You wasn't ready yet for your inner hollow, but you have got alot stronger. It's easy to get stronger since the gravity here is 20x stronger then in the human world.'' ''Yeah, I got stronger then before. But I have no time for talking, time for me to return to the human world.'' Toride got back in the human world and he stood up and beated Tsuyoshi's hollow. After the hollow vanished from his body the real Tsuyoshi was unconsciously on the ground.

( OOC, Edit: Yeah, it's a kind of random, I mean, a hollow in Tsuyoshi. Pshh.)

Last edited by Toride Kenichi on Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 3:20 pm

makai raised his hand and started to charge reiatsu into a cero. The Reiatsu took a spring like shape, "Muelle (Spring)" The spring shot through the air and straight towards Kira. It rammed into the Shinigami's body and sent him flying fifty feet backwards and twenty-five feet into the air.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:10 pm

Makai's tails sprung forth and slammed into the 3rd Division Captain Ayame. A tail wrapped around each limb. A fifth grabbed her by the torso. His tails held her against the ground as the fifth started to constrict around her torso.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:05 pm

''Makai, fight people with the same reiatsu as you, don't you dare to kill Kira or the female captain.'' Toride ran to Makai and hitted him. ''Give me one reason why so weak person as you are the segundo espada? I expected more of the espada's.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:07 am

Makai shook his head, "Allow met to tell yuo something child! During this entire match i have yet to even reveal one tenth of my true power! I haven't even been using my Hierro or Iron skin! If i did you wouldn't even be able to scratch me let alone kill me!" Makai flashed forward with such speed he left an after image. He appeared in front of the male captain. One of his tails shot forth and tore through his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:11 am

Rose stared in horror. "MAKAI!!" She turned around and swung her Zanpakuto at the Espada, slicing deeply through the tail holding her. The hand holding her weapon was gripping it tightly, while the other hand was clenched into a fist. "You speak boldly..." Rose grinded her teeth in anger. She stood up and looked over at Toride. Brushing the hair out of her face, she limped over to him and helped him stand up. "This is my fault. I can't tell you how or why it is, but please trust me and leave... I'll be alright, I promise. Just run and get out of here." Rose sighed, "And please tell my lieutenant to flee as well. I can't risk any of you guys getting hurt."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:21 am

Makai turned to Ayame, "I don't know what it is. But i feel a pull towards you like i do with Rose." Makai raised a hand and started to charge up blue Reiatsu. The Reiatsu took the shape of a spring, "Muelle Tiro (spring Shot)" The blue spring shot threw the air ten times faster then the last attack. It hit Ayame dead in her chest. The spring compacted and seemed to double in power. The female Captain was propelled through the air and into dozens of buildings.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 am

Rose stood up weakly... "Rose..." She growled quietly. "Primero Espada..." She watched as Toride and Kira fled. "Arigatou!" She called over them, "I promise I won't lose!" "Kick that fat Espada's ass!" Kira grinned. Once they were far out of sight, Rose sighed. "So you almost figured it out, Makai..." She smiled the same smile Rose would always smile. "I had been so close to giving it away... the smallest amount of Hollow reiatsu..." He's probably guessing to who I really am... She took a step towards Makai. "Continue to keep this a secret, will ya." She turned away and started to walk off, still limping. She had torn a muscle in her leg and was in incredible amount of pain. Rose winced. "Oww, shit..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 am

Makai frowned and muttered, "Rose..." Makai flashed over to her and helped her to stand, "What are you up to Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:45 am

She grinned, "Nothing much, I told ya I was bored, didn't I?" Rose laughed. "So I came to the Soul Society for a little fun." She shook Makai off of her, "But shut up, I don't want to be attacked... I rather like it here." Rose frowned, "I guess this is our goodbye... for now anyway." Using the last little bit of strength she had left, she sonido'd away, and turned to face him, "Sorry, and please protect Hisakata and my other Fraccion... but whatever you do... please don't tell them the truth about me or my location. Hisakata would come to 'save' me, and end up getting herself killed." She smiled one last time, "Thank you... for everything."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 am

Makai noddeds his head. He dug into his cloak and pulled out a yellow glowing fruit. he tossed it to Rose who caught it, "Eat that it'll restore all your spiritual energy and heal all your injuries. Its a special fruit grown in Hueco Mundo that only five hollows know the location of. One being myself"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:59 am

"Arigatou..." She followed after Kira and Toride, taking a bite of the fruit.
Her muscles healed and she walked at a faster pace. Thank you Makai... I will never forget you...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:05 am

Makai tore open a Garganta and stepped inside leaving Soul society.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Toride maked a clone that heard everything of Makai and Rose's conversation.
''Primero Espada...'' He shunpo'd to his clone. Toride ran to Rose and unsheathed his zanpakuto. ''Ban....kai!''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).   Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join). - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tsuyoshi in the 4th's barracks and a special mission! (Everyone can join).
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next