Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain in the Heart

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Nala Tayuun
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:07 pm

*Far into the future*

Rose had become Captain of Squad 3 for a long period of time now, and become more intact with her Zanpakuto's spirit. She had gained some of the Shinigami's unique powers, enabling herself to use Shikai, and even so much as Kido. The new Captain was proud of herself. She sighed and thought, I'm amazed at how far I've gotten, as a Captain... and as an Arrancar. Rose had been sitting at the desk in the 3rd Division Barracks, but she had gotten up and now lay on the bed, spread out in a heap. Rose crossed her arms over her chest and continued to think, Please don't do anything rash, Goukii.. She pushed the thought into her adorable Fraccion's mind and closed her eyes, not trying to fall asleep, but to see what would happen behind shut eyes. Images played in her mind of Hueco Mundo, of Makai and of all her Fraccion. She let off another soft sigh and ended up drifting off to sleep.

She slept dreamlessly.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Rose slept soundly, and didn't even wake up once. She stretched and yawned a few hours later and had felt kind of depressed afterwards. The Captain heard the faint call of her Zanpakuto, Diecisiete Lobos, "Get your unenthusiastic ass out of bed and let's go train!!" Rose sighed, "Maybe later... I'm feeling lazy and so today will be my lazy day." "You're lazy!!" "I know." The verbal war went on and on. "...Fine then. You win!! Jeeze, happy?!!" "Yes." Rose replied, emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:44 pm

The Captain had moved to her desk, utterly bored, "Oh my God..." She fell over backwards in the chair and grinned. Wow... I need to get out more if that entertained me... Rose got up, setting the chair up as well, and stepped outside. The fresh morning air breezed across her face. It was one of those moments that if the Soul Society had birds, they would be singing. The sun beat down on her, and it was rather hot outside. I don't understand how Shinigami can work with all these black heavy clothing on... Rose walked over a small bridge, the sakura (cherry blossoms) floating around in the air like cotton. Beautiful, pink cotton. As she continued down the path, she saw Byakuya and Renji training together. She walked over and watched with little interest. Renji turned to her, "Yo Ayame!" Byakuya only frowned, "What do you want?" "Hiya Renji... uh, hi to you to, Byakuya..."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:07 pm

Byakuya glared at the other Captain angrily, "Is there something you want, Ayame?" Rose grinned, "Yup! Can I train with you guys?" Renji turned towards Rose, "Sure, sounds like fun!" "Well, honestly I don't care but I'm going back to Squad 6's Barracks."
Rose frowned, "Oh, come on and join us..." She turned to Renji, "Shouldn't he?!" Renji sighed and just looked at her. "I suppose if he doesn't want to but he is a Captain..." Rose nudged Byakuya and nodded quietly, "Alright. I understand, but would you like to watch Bya-Kun?" She smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Makai smiled at Rose, "Been awhile hasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:29 pm

Rose looked confused, "Excuse me? I don't know you." Renji glared at the Segundo Espada and muttered, "This isn't where your supposed to be, Arrancar." Byakuya had already started to walk off and Rose had been frowning the entire time. "Really though, shouldn't you be off in Hueco Mundo...?"
"You're rather suspicious, Ayame." Byakuya called out to Rose over his shoulder and disappeared with Shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Makai conked his head to the side, "Been awhile hasn't it Ayame. Couple hundred years no? Don't you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:51 pm

Rose's eye twitched and she shot Makai a look of disgust, "I don't believe I know you." She turned back towards Renji and murmured, "Let's go." Renji bit his lip, "Alright... and we're just gonna leave this Arrancar here?" Rose closed her eyes and sighed, "No. I changed my mind." She put her hand on the hilt of her Zanpakuto. Renji grinned and did the same. "Right on!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Makai shook his head, "You children really believe you can take me. Only one of you is one tenth my age. And that is her." Makai pointed to 'Ayame'.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Rose grinned, "Stop your flirting, will ya?" Renji looked at Rose confused, "...Flirt...ing?" He said, "No comment..." Rose sighed and unsheathed her Zanpakuto. He thinks he's the best...

Rose coughed and then collapsed to her knees. Why does this always happen at the worst of times?! She dropped her Zanpakuto and covered her head in her hands. Rose continued to cough. Damn!!
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:59 pm

Makai conked his head in confusion, "My dear what is wrong with you?" The Espada stared his eyes softened.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:13 pm

"MY DEAR?! Ayame Taichou! What the hell is he talking about?"

The Captain couldn't answer, though, pain was flowing through her body. Damn... I can't move... Her Zanpakuto stood in front of her. Diecisiete Lobos spoke calmly, "Rose... what are you doing? Kill him. Destroy him. Show him pain." Rose struggled against the voice. "No!" She choked out. "You talk boldy, girl."
Make the pain go away... it burns and I can't defend against it... What's going on all of a sudden?

Rose cried out. Renji looked down at her, "What's going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Makai wondered what was happening, "Ayame-chan what is happening to you? Are you alright?" Makai flashed over to her. He kneeled beside her.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:36 pm

Rose fought the image of her Zanpakuto. "Get away!" Diecisiete Lobos glared at the Captain, "Don't fight me, Rose, accept me or face the consequences."

Rose let out a scream and was shivering uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:54 pm

Makai grabbed Rose in an embrace holding her tight. He whispered into her ear. An invisible reiatsu barrier appearing around them as he spoke, "Rose what's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:30 pm

Toride heared a scream. ''Just when I was sleeping....'' He follows the sound where the scream came from.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 pm

Rose continued to shiver.

"Get away!" She yelled at her Zanpakuto. Everything faded slowly and Rose sat up suddenly and banged foreheads with Makai. "Ow!" Renji only glared at the two, "Ayame Taichou? What is going on?" He pointed his own Zanpakuto at Makai then moved it towards Rose. "Bad dream, I guess." She murmured, almost a whisper. Another voice played in her mind, "Do it now. Make him feel misery..."
Rose leaned back and then kicked Makai square in the chest, and when he was in midair, she swung her Zanpakuto and landed a blow on his shoulder, cutting deep. "Stay away, Arrancar!" She yelled angrily.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:38 pm

Makai scratched his chest and yawned. Rose's attack not even scratching his hierro, "And here i was hoping for a good old conversation like old times. Sigh..."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Finally Toride found it. He heard someone saying something. He shunpo'd behind Makai, ''Makai, your still here in Seireitei. You haven't heard the new rumor I guess, eh?''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:43 pm

Makai looked at Toride, "New Rumour?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:45 pm

''Nah, nothing. But who screamed here? I heard the scream coming from here.''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:46 pm

Rose frowned and thought angrily, Damn. I wasn't trying as hard... "That's the spirit!" The voice continued to play in her mind, "Rip him to shreds!" Rose forced herself to attack again, this time breaking through the Hierro just barely, and cutting deep into his shoulder, but was thrown back due to a massive surge of Reiatsu. Then she felt another presence, the one of Captain of Squad 7, Toride Kenichi. "Fun!" She grinned wildly. "And by the way, it was me... bad dream..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:47 pm

Makai pointed to Rose, "It was Ayame-chan.." Makai stared at Toride projecting thoughts into his mind, "It was Rose. What is wrong with her? It worries me gravely."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 pm

''What the hell, Rose?! You attacked Makai.... Also your not looking well.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:51 pm

Makai turned to Rose projecting his thoughts into her head, "Rose what is the matter? Have i done something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pain in the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain in the Heart
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next