Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain in the Heart

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Nala Tayuun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:52 pm

''I really don't know, I just came here...'' Said Toride in Makai's mind.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:55 pm

"And that would be Ayame Taichou to you." She frowned and then muttered, "Now leave. Soul Society isn't the place for an Arrancar like you." She sat down on the ground and sighed heavily. This is stupid. "Ah screw it. I'm going back to the 3rd Division Barracks. Renji, I'd suggest doing the same for you." Renji helped Rose up and smiled, "Alright." He started to walk off and Rose followed then turned slightly after a little ways away. "See ya, Toride. See ya Renji." "Bye..."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:56 pm

Makai conked his head to the right. He looked at Toride projecting his thoughts again, "What in the world did i do to make her so angry at me?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:00 pm

''I don't know... maybe she forgotted you...'' Toride shunpo'd to Rose. ''What are you saying, Rose? You were once the Primero espada.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:01 pm

Makai sighed, "What did i kill someone i wasn't suppose to...hmmm. i haven't killed anyone in awhile?"
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:02 pm

''Maybe.. maybe not.''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:05 pm

BlackPlauge apeared by the two. "Hey what happened, I heard a scream."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:06 pm

Makai sighed in annoyance, "THen what in the world did i do? Thats it i'm going to the source! Oi Toride hide my body. I'm going to project myself into Rose's mindscape and see whats going on"

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:06 pm

"That was a long time ago." She turned her back on him and continued to walk. She accidentally bumped into her lieutenant, Kira, and quickly apologized, but walked faster now. She ran into the division's barracks and slid the doors closed. Rose sighed and then lay down on the bed. She was tired and wanted to sleep but her thoughts flowed in like a river. Right at the moment, she had hated herself for what her Zanpakuto made her do, but ignored all feelings of remorse or guilt. Primera... number 1... that was a long time ago, and I don't care to revisit the past... nor do I want the past revisiting me. The Captain yawned and closed her eyes. Movies played in her mind, old memories to be forgotten. Damn, what have I gotten myself into? Aizen's probably out to get me now as well, and I highly doubt that the Soul Society gives enough care about me to protect me. I'm not truely a Captain or a Shinigami. Maybe I'm right, maybe I do belong in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:10 pm

Makai closed his eyes. He locked onto Rose's signal, "Genio PAseo (Mind Walk)!" Makai opened his eyes and found himself standing before a large door. Kicking the door open he entered Rose's mindscape. As he did he forced Rose into her mind as well.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:13 pm

''She still remembers she was an Espada, so she still knows you I guess.'' Toride hides Makai's body. Then he saw Black saying "Hey what happened, I heard a scream." ''Rose screamed.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:15 pm

A tiny white serpentine dragon popped into existance and landed on Toride's shoulder, "Yo I'm Celeste Endriago Rey (Celestial Dragon King)!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:18 pm

"Well then where is she?" He asked as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:19 pm

The tiny dragon hovered in front of Plauge, "She went back to her barracks. But currently she is within her mind with makai! Makai desires to know what is going through her head."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Rose was not in a good mood. "Makai. Get the hell out of my head. My thoughts are private, not for you to browse like a supermarket." She turned her back on him and at once thought of Kira. She fell to her knees again and started a coughing fit. Her Zanpakuto was pushing Makai out of her mind, and it was causing Rose pain. Blood flooded into Rose's hands from an unknown source, until Makai noticed there was an empty hole through the location of where her heart would be. The red liquid gushed from the gap at large amounts. "Leave Makai... leave now." She gasped out weakly.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:20 pm

''Hello there, dragon.''
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:22 pm

"What the hell is that thing!" he said pointing to the dragon. "And they are probably just having relationship problems."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm

''Well, he said he is Celeste Endriago Rey.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:25 pm

Makai stared at Ros'e Zanpukto, Instantly a silver being appeared behind the Zanpukto and knocked it out with a quick chop, "Thank you Perenne Endriago Dios (Eternal Dragon God)." Makai approached Rose. He knelt beside her. Water encased his palms as he started to heal her, "All i am here is for answers Rose. That is all. I want to know what you are doing. Why are you angry at me is all?"

----------------------

Outside

The small dragon smiled, "Oh i am Makai's Zanpukto. Well technically im his fifth release. Residing in Makai's mind are six spirits. We are named from his seven releases.This is my beast form. I have a human form but i desire not to reveal it."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:28 pm

"Well thats fine with me. So there are six of you living in makai's head, hell I can't stand the two in mine."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:29 pm

The tiny dragon smiled, "Oh we get alone pretty well. The only one who gets annoying is Perenne Endriago Reyante Tinieblas (Eternal Dragon King of Darkness) The number 4 release."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:30 pm

"Why whats his problem?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:31 pm

"He's got a massive ego. COnsidering he is a 300 feet tall twelve headed twelve tailed dragon. Also he's got twelve heads each with a different personality. And three of them don't shut up."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:32 pm

''I'm lucky I have zanpakuto, though he never shows up here in Soul society or the Human world. Only in my inner world.. Except that nowhere.''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 3:32 pm

Celeste sighed for a second, "Seemed Perenne Endriago Dios had to interfer in Rose's mindscape. Sigh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain in the Heart
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next