Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pain in the Heart

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
Nala Tayuun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Makai sighed. he patted Goukii on the shoulder, "Don't take it to hard. She just needs some time to herself. Its the whole thing with Aizen and Tosen. Don'tworry she'l be back some day."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:42 pm

In Goukii's mind, he heard, -It's not that I don't like you or anything, it's just there was a Captain and a lieutenant and another lieutenant that wouldn't mind ripping your head off... so you can choose to stay if you want. I still think of you as my Fraccion, so my goal is still to protect, no matter if you need or not.-
"Mmm..." She thought a minute, "Well he'll take control when your weakest, both mind and body, and beat it by fighting it. Only when you are strong enough, will you be able to destroy it. If you fail... well, how do I put this nicely...?" Rose sighed and then continued, "You'll either fail totally and become a Hollow... or you'll become a Vizard, but most likely a Hollow."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Makai smiled at Goukii, "Anyway up to learn another technique?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 pm

oh... said kanajii clearly taken aback. oh kanajii said again, uh well that sucks...
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:58 pm

"Yeah." Rose looked unamused. "It does." Kira just sat there quietly and patiently. "Believe me, going through the process of turning into a Hollow is not a happy process. I should know..." "Stupid Arrancar." Kira muttered angrily and stood up. Rose was clearly confused, "...Irrelevent..."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Celeste Endriago Rey watched from above them. The tiny dragon flew out the window and vanished.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:02 pm

As Makai left BlackPlauge began to walk to the 11th squad barracks.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:03 pm

oi... rose promise me...if i turn into a hollow who can't think and only kill, then please please, just kill me
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:14 pm

"Aight." Rose sighed and then lay back down and closed her eyes once more. "Well, Ayame Taichou wants to go to bed so let Ayame Taichou sleep." She muttered, "So get the hell out." Kira stood up and walked out as well. "See ya."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:15 pm

yeah, cya...
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 am

(5 hours later)

A scream could be heard from the 11th squad barracks, "Ken-Chan". BlackPlauge walked out of the barracks with blood on his sword and an 11th squad captains Kimono on his back.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:05 am

A silver robed figure appeared in front of Black Plauge, "Well hello their Shinigami-san?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:54 am

"You had better treat the new 11th squad captain with respect! And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:04 am

Then robed figure blasted Plauge with enough Spiritual pressure to even send Yamamoto to his knees, "Child who do you think you are! To order me to show you respect! I am the oldest and strongest Dragon based Zanpukto! Perenne Endriago Dios (Eternal Dragon God)!I came here to help you with your inner hollow!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:13 am

BlackPlauge slowly rose back to his feet. "Oh that guy yea he is dead for now...or at least I think so. I can hold my mask for about 15 minutes easily now. And you are Makai's Zanpaktou aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:16 am

The robbed figure grinned, "Oh yes I am his final form. Now lets seal away that annoying spirit forever...Genio Paseo (Mind Walk)!" Both vanished from the realm of Soul Society. The Zanpukto spirit grinned as he and black plauge appeared in the Shinigami's mindscape.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:24 am

"Holy crap how did you do that?!?" He said as they apeared in a throne room with a long hall leading up to it.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:27 am

The Zanputko spirit sighed, "Makai Kasai my own has devised thousands of techniques for different purposes. One of the purposes of this technique was to seal Inner hollows within Shinigami away. Now call out your inner evil so that i can seal it."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:31 am

"Uhh, Ok. Follow me first." BlackPlauge walked to the end of the long hall and opened a set of large doors. He walked outside onto a cliff over an ocean. "Ok, now I'm ready." BlackPlauge sat down and began to concentrate.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:32 am

The spirit clapped its palms together readying his spells.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:38 am

As BlackPlauge concentrated another figure began to form infront of him. "What do you want with me boy? I don't need to kill you yet." As the figure came into full view it was bound by an electric rope. "What ever you are going to do, do it now."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:52 am

Dios dashed forward, "Vacou Caminoante vinculante (Hollow Way of Binding: Numero Noventa y Dos: alma liar (Hollow Way of Binding: Number 92: Soul Bind)!" The Spirit grabbed the inner hollow's own spirit. White threads shot forth wrapping around the inner being.

"Numero Ochenta y ochi: gemelo Hierro Muro (Number 88: Twin iron Walls)!" Two large iron walls shot up and slamemd against the spirit crushign him between them.

"Numero Noventa y Ochi: Liar hierro Lanza (Number 98: Binding Iron Spears)!" Ten thin iron spears pierced through the walls and into the hollow.

"Numero Noventa: penetrante cautivar (Number 90: Piercing Chains)!" Hundreds of iron chains flew through the air. the chains tore through the hollow spirit and wrapped around the iron walls.

"numero Sesenta y Cinco: quintetoante uno hierro columna (Number 75: Quinta 1 kan Iron Pillars)!" Five giant iron chained pillars slammed into the hollow spirit.

"Numero Noventa y Uno: divino soga (Number 91: Divine Rope)!" Glowing white ropes sprung forth wrapped around the hollow, iron pillars and iron walls.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Uno: sellar (Number 99: part 1: Seal)!" Spiritual fabric wrapped around the being. Iron shafts implaled his body holding the fabric inplace.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Dos: Gransellar: Uno aria: pare tejido (Number 99: part 2: Great Seal: First Song: Halting Fabric)!" Strong spiritual fabric wrapped around everything including the iron pillars and the hollow.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Dos: Gransellar: Dos Aria: Cien aherir saeta (Nummber 99: Part 2: Great Seal: 2nd Song: Hundred Linked Bolts)!" Hundreds of black iron bolts pierced the fabric binding it to the inner beast.

"Numero Noventa y Nueve: Parte Dos: Gransellar: ultimo aria: Gransellarante Diez Mill prohibitivo ((Nummber 99: Part 2: Great Seal: Final Song: Great Seal of 10,000 Forbiddings)!" A giant metal cage crashed down upon the combined spells holding them in place.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: granreja (Hollow Way of Binding: Great Barrier)!" A light yellow barrier wrapped around the bound hollow. The barrier shrunk.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Genio Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Spirit Barrier!" A thin white barrier appeared next.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Perenne Reja (Hollow way of Binding: Eternal Barrier)!" Another invisible barrier set up inside the other two.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Rey Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Kings Seal)!" A pentagon like seal appeared outside the three barriers. walls shot up to form a pentagonal like barrier.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: irrompible vacĂ­o (Hollow way of Binding: Unbreakable Void)!" A large black hexagon like barrier appeared.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: inadmisible Vacio(Hollow way of Binding: Forbidden Void)!" A large black square like barrier appeared next.

"Vacou Caminoante vinculante: Dios Sellar (Hollow way of Binding: Gods Seal)!"A large octagon like barrier appeared over the others finishing the spells.

The Zanpukto Spirit stepped back. Silver Reiatsu flowed off his body into eight identical clones. Each took a position at each of the octagon's edges, "There it is done. My eight clones will remain here to make sure he doesn't escape which is higly unlikely."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:55 am

"Hey before you leave I have a question. Is Makai planing to do someting against Aizen."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:58 am

The spirit laughed, "Yes my master, Yamamoto and the spirit King are all plotting against Aizen. The Spirit King is unable to do anything unless Aizen enters his realm. So he has requested my master and Yamamoto to eleminate him."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:01 am

"Well tell him I'm in on the plan, although in the future it might not seem like it. Out of anyone i have the most chance of killing Aizen. Well given the right timing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pain in the Heart   Pain in the Heart - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pain in the Heart
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next