Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:50 am

"Yari Yari 18 now. this is getting interesting. May i ask what you two deem to do....train or help me with them?" He pointed to the others.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 am

Soi Fon smiled, "I'll help, I guess." Byakuya nodded, "I will, as well." Rose stuck her tongue out playfully and engulfed Byakuya in a bear-hug, "BYAKUSHI-KUN!!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:03 pm

"Shishishishishi we can soon began shishishishi and when we do...welcome to hell..."
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Rose stood there, her arms around Byakuya, and her jaw dropped. Byakuya and Rose thought at the same time, What the hell have I gotten myself into?! She forced a smile and let go of him and walked over to Soi Fon.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:33 pm

"Shishishishishishi i guess we can't wait any longer shishishishishishi....everyone gather together shishishishishishi."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:36 pm

BlackPlauge walks over to Roshi "So what are we doing first?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:48 pm

Roshi grinned, "Whom ever said we were training here?"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:55 pm

"Ok, so where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:08 pm

"Shishishishi you'll see shishishishi....trust me like i said welcome to hell!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:24 pm

"Are we training in hell?"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:34 pm

"When i'm through with you...you will wish you were!" Roshi's eyes glowed an errir red.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:46 pm

That man... is truly evil... She sighed and grabbed her bag, taking Kira's as well. Rose stood by his side and rested her head on his shoulder and thought with a frown, What does Roshi have up his sleeves now....?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:47 pm

"I doubt it, I live to do this kind of stuff."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Roshi smiles an evil creepy sadistic murderous smile. An insane evil glint shined in his eyes, "MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SHISHISHISHISHISHISHI!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Rose bit her lip, And what the hell is up with that shishishi crap?! It's like he's trying to laugh but... Another thought crossed her mind, Oi, shiz. What if he can read my thoughts?! A look of pure terror appeared on her face.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Roshi looked right at Rose, "MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:10 pm

Rose stared at the ground, I'll take that as a yessss.... She sighed and nuzzled up closer to Kira, "You better protect me from him..." Kira let off a quiet laugh, "You're much stronger than me, Taichou.."
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:18 pm

''So when are we going to begin? Or are there more people to come?'' said Toride with a bored expression on his face. ''Man this thing is really starting to boring me...''''
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Tendrils shot off of Roshi's body forming a clone, "If more come my clone will lead them to us." The clone stepped back. A dome of chakra surrounded everyone as they all stood around the old arrancar.

They all vanished in a flash of light. THe light vanished an they appeared standing atop a giant mountain looking over a large forest. Roshi laughed evilly, "Welcome to Death Mountain!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:44 pm

Blacplauge looked around. Hearing the name of it he looked back at roshi, "Sounds like fun"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Roshi smiled, "Want to know why it's called death mountain? Because once you get lost your as good as dead. No hollow, Shinigami, human or Arrancar has ever found their way back once getting lost. Millions have died here."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Roshi sighed, "Anyway this is how things will work. I will spar with those who wish to be trained for ten minutes each. The rules are no Bankai allowed. If you have hollow powers no mask meaning now Cero or anything hollow related. In return i won't use any of my ressurections or my cero i will only go as far as bala. Also i will be figthing at 50%."

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bachiyami

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Yami grinned, "Alright lets do this! I'm pumped up to the extreme!"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 pm

"Ok then I volunteer to go first" BlackPlauge said as he steped tward Roshi.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Roshi laughed. He turned to rose, "Before we begin i may say a word or two to the number 3 taichou." His face turned serious, "Rose unless you except your true fate your true destiny...you will never gain your celestial form and true power."

Roshi turned to Plauge summoning his Zanpukto, "During these next five minutes trust me you have the smallest chance to hit me if you do... you won't even scruff my heirro." Roshi readied himself. His sword in his right and sheath in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next