Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:18 pm

"Oh, this will be fun!" BlackPlauge drew both of his zanpaktou, the one in his left hand facing backwards. He ran at Roshi but disapeared right before he got close enough to swing. He reapeared behind him mid swing at Roshi's back, the sword in his left hand ready to defend a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:27 pm

Roshi didn't even turn. He blocked with his sheath in his left hand. He kicked off the ground and over Plauge's shoulder swinging the sword in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:29 pm

BlackPlauge blocked with the sword in his left hand, spining around swinging at Roshi's waist with the sword in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:32 pm

Roshi raised his leg blocking the blade with the bottom of his wooden sandals. He kicked off sending Plauge of balance. He landed on his left leg and propelled himself forward. The seventy year old man spun and attacked with his sheath.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:39 pm

BlackPluage let himself fall to the ground to avoid the sheath. He jumped back up landing several feet away from Roshi. "Flood the earth, Suijin! Crack the sky, Raiden!" His swords transformed into tridents. He rushed at Roshi stabing at his chest with one of the tridents.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Roshi ducked under the trident with ease. He spun and slammed the hilt of his blade into Plauge's chest. He leapt over Plauge and spun kicking him in the back.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:36 pm

BlackPlauge fell to the ground but jumped up quickly. He pointed one of the tridents at Roshi and lightning shot strait at Roshi's face. Water started to pour from the other trident onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Roshi raised a hand. a large tree shot up blocking the lightning. Vines shot up crashing against the water. The vines twisted as a large tree shot up. Its roots dug into the ground absorbing the water.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 4:52 pm

BlackPlauge shot forward aiming the tridents at Roshi's face and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Roshi gave a sweet smile. The vines shot forth wrapping around the tridents. A large tree grew from behind Plauge. Branches wrapped around Plauge and bound him to the tree's trunk.

"my title is Genbu black Tortoise of the North. One of my abilities is the control of Nature! I can control every type of plant."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:08 pm

Lightning shot down incenerating the tree and vines. "Well I can control all lightning and water, and can even create it a will." Lightning shot from the sky at roshi's head.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:15 pm

Roshi raised his hand. THe lightning struck his palm. Lightning coursed through his body. It didn't effect him. He grinned and channelled the lightning into his finger tips and shot it right back at Plauge, "You like it? It's called electrico piel in English it translates to Electric Skin. I have been struck be lightning thousands of times in my life time. I have developed a resistance to lightning. It passes right through my body making me one big conductor. Out of the celestial i am the only one capable of this."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:28 pm

The lightning hit him but stoped completely. "Honestly did you think that would work. I create lightning it has no effect on me." BlackPlauge jumped at Roshi aiming the tridents to make a point, he began to spin water and lightning erupted from his body in all directions. He shot strait at Roshi with tremendous power. "This is my most powerful move outside of bankai."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:32 pm

Roshi sighed. He dropped his sheath, "There's something you should know about my Zanpukto. Its not in its true sealed state. I use dosespadainciso or Two Sword Style...." He gripped his blade and it started to glow. He mvoed his hands apart. His blade split and turned into twin Odachi.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:33 pm

kanajii and nanao watched, kanajii looked at his vice captain, and realized that she was taking notes on the fight, kanajii laughed softly to himself. he then switched his focus back to roshi, it was truly an amazing sight.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:38 pm

The attack moved closer to Roshi aiming at his chest. "well honestly I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:41 pm

Roshi bent his legs. His left leg stretched out as he lowered himself. His left blade rested against his left lef. His right blade was raised high, "Dosespadainciso: espĂ­ritu bengala (Two Sword Style: Spirit Flare)!" Reiatsu engulfed his blade. He leapt forth and performed a front flip. Reiatsu coated his body. He cross his blades to form an 'X'. Reiatsu charged into his blades and short forth. The Reiatsu fired through the air clashing agaisnt Plauge's. Reiatsu smashed through the Shinigami's attack and flew towards him tearing up the ground.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:48 pm

BlackPlauge stoped the attack and dodged to the left. "Well i guess power won't work on you." The tridents began to disapear and two swords, one having the aperace of water and the other of lightning. "These swords amplify my speed ten fold" He disapeared and in less than a fraction of a second was infont of Roshi, already mid swing with one of the swords.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:50 pm

Roshi sighed. He grinned, "Dosespadainciso: espĂ­ritescudo (Two sword Style: spirit Shield)!" Roshi blocked with his right blade. Reiatsu shot off both blades. Reiatsu formed into twin large octagon like shields on both blades. The right shield slammed against Plauge's blade.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 5:56 pm

"Hm" BlackPlauge disapeard again and reapeard behind Roshi foot coming down tword the back of Roshi's neck.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:01 pm

Roshi held a small grin on his face. A large vine shot up from behind grabbing Plauge's foot. the vines tossed the Shinigami across the field. Roshi appeared above Plauge. His head faced towards the ground. His blades pointed downwards. Reiatsu engulfed his blade, "Dosespadainciso: espĂ­ritu centella mazo (Two sword Style: Spirit Flash Mallet)!" Twin spikes of reiatsu fired from the two blades. Roshi flew towards Plauge's. The reiatsu spikes hardened becoming blades themselves.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:05 pm

BlackPlauge used one of his blades to cut through the vines and he held the other parallel to his body. A yellow shield formed infront of him blocking the spikes. Another shield formed above Roshi slaming downward atempting to crush Roshi between the two.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:09 pm

Roshi smiled. Reiatsu exploded from his body shattering the two shields. He landed on the groundsettling into another completely different stance. His stance had no unguarded spots.

(5.5)
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:13 pm

BlackPlauge raised both of his swords in the air. It sudenly began to storm, rain began to fall rapidly and lighting striking constantly. Clones of BlackPlauge began to form around Roshi until there were 5 of them. Each of the clones had BlackPlauge's sealed swords. They all swung at Roshi with one sword, preparing to guard with the other.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:20 pm

"estiloante lo gemelo demonio corte (Style of the Twin Demon Blades)!" Dark green Reiatsu erupted from Roshi's body, "Back when i was alive i was a wielder of twin blades as in death! This is the style i used in life earning me the name 'Demon Blade Roshi'!"

Reiatsu shook the earth, "primero amoldar: demonio letargo(First Form: Demons Slumber)!" His blades shifted into twin demonic scimitars. His eyes glowed red. he swung his blades and unleashed twin blades of red reiatsu. The reiatsu blades shot through the air tearing at the ground. The reiatsu blades easily over powered a Gran Rey Cero by a massive margin.

(6)

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next