Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)

Go down 
+2
Nala Tayuun
Makai Kasai
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:26 pm

BlackPlauge easily dodged the attacks. He quickly responded with one of his own. He apeard next to Roshi swinging his sword, a huge wave of high pressure water, strong enough to crush mounthains, flew tward him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 pm

Roshi grinned. Instantly the twin waves changed course. One slammed againat's plauge's. Both techniques clashed. Roshi's won. The energy shook the earth. the ground crackked and shattered. Large lava towers shot up from the ground./ The second wave shot directly at plauge.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 1:18 pm

BlackPlauge easily dodged the wave by jumping into the air. The storm that was raging began to shrink slowly till it was only around Roshi. The storm sudenly turned into a large pillar of water, both crushing and suffocating him.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:01 pm

Roshi sighed. With a click of his fingers the water separated around him. The water spiralled around him his arms to his sides, "Genbu Black Tortoise. I am a creature that dwells in water...making it my strongest element!" The water easily grew in size and came crashing down upon Plauge like a tidal wave. Dozens more crashed down. Fifteen large serpentine dragons flew through the air crashing head on with plauge as well.

(7)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 11:07 am

kanajii looked on, it was clear that roshi was immensely powerful. he knew that his vice captain would stand no chance against roshi, and would probably die from his intense spiritual pressure, kanajii quickly whispered in her ear, telling her, she nodded, i already know that taicho....these notes are for you. kanajii smiled, nanao handed the notebook to kanajii. as kanajii flicked through the pages of notes, he noticed that roshi had hardly any weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:01 pm

Toride sat somewhere on the ground interested to watch the fight. ''I hadn't watch this much of fight for some time...'' He stood up, walking closer to the fight to watch it better.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 3:46 pm

kanajii walked up beside toride, oi...im fighting roshi next....don't get any idea's that you'll steal my fight haha kanajii laughed. when i fight him, you can watch, pick up on my mistakes and hit roshi hard... kanajii sat down.

(no but seriously...im gonna fight roshi next ^^ lolz)
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Toride smiled at Kanajii. ''Haha, I know. I'm just watching the fight.''
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Rose sighed and sat down. Gosh, this is borrrrrring... why'd I have to come?! She closed her eyes and putting her hands behind her head, she went to lay down on the ground. Kira looked down at her and rolled his eyes, "Sit up and watch... you might miss the fight..." He laughed and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 5:42 am

Roshi leapt back his arms by his side, "Thats enough. we'll stick with 7 minute spars..." Roshi turned to the others, "So whose next?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 6:12 am

kanajii leapt up, me please kanajii walked over to where roshi was.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 7:32 am

Roshi settled into a basice sword stance. His two blades held in front. He held his twin Odachi in a reverse grip. He bent his legs, "Alright then come."
(0)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:00 am

kanajii smiled, he unsheathed his zanpukto(it's nodachi sized) and shunpo'd towards roshi, and stabbed out with his zanpukto.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 9:06 am

BlackPlauge walked over and sat on the ground, close enough to see well but not enough to get hit, and watched. Thats the hardest I have fought in a long time. I actualy had fun in that fight.

(Sorry I haven't been on in a few days. With Christmas I haven't been on enough to post)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 4:55 am

Roshi deflected the Kanajii's blade with the flat of his left scimitar still in its reverse grip. He twisted the blade and pushed Kanajii's into the ground. He swung out with his right.

(Won't be able to post to much for about 5 days or so. we only have 100mb of download left....Be on only in morning's we have off beal (Free download)).
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 am

kanajii flipped and pushed of the ground. he dived at roshi with a powerful stab, at the last moment kanajii spun and slashed at roshi's head.

(ok....lol i was wondering for a while if something was up ^^)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:39 am

Roshi gave a sweet smile leapt over the blade. His left foot landed on Kanajii's sword. He leapt forth and kicked the Shinigami in the chin.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:54 am

kanajii shunpo'd backwards, burn through the night, ryuu hikage! kanajii''s zanpukto grew to a zanbatou size, black fire poured from it, kanajii smiled and shunpo'd up to roshi and swung his sword, as he swung, a wave of black fire formed, both sword and fire crashed into roshi with amazing speed and power.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:58 am

A large column of water shot up around Roshi. Water spiralled around him and expanded. It crashed down upon the flames. Steam rose into the air as both elements cancelled the other out. Roshi grinned, "nube ante vapor (Cloud of Steam)!" The steam in the air covered the area turning into a large thick blanket blinding everyone.

(1)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:01 am

kanajii let fire explode from him, clearing the steam with the intense heat, he spotted roshi and darted toward him, he shot a wave of fire at him, then shunpo'd behind him and shot another wave of fire.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:05 am

Roshi still held a smile. His blades radiated with power. A bright light green glow engulfed his swords. THe glow expanded into a wide dome. It crashed against the flames. THe flame stsrated to die down in ower. the flames slowly disappeared.

(1.5)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:09 am

kanajii sighed.... i didn't wanna use this but.... i guess i will, hinoteboufuu! dark clouds massed around, giant balls of black fire rained down, all aiming at roshi.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:18 am

"Yari Yari. They say with age comes great wisdom. Being my age i have obtained great knowledge. Over the years i have found each of my weakness...and crushed them. Of course i do have a few that i found. I did minimise them but couldn't get ride of them. Of course i won't say what they are..."

Roshi returned his blades into one sword. he sheathed the blade and threw it on his back. He clapped his palms together, "Furia acuatico Diosa (Wrath of the Water Goddess)!" Hundreds of columns of water shot up from the ground. The water came together taking the shape of a maiden. The water Maiden held a trident in her right hand. She gripped her trident. The aimed her weapon. Water shot forth clashing against the black fireballs. Water continued to appear.

More columns shot into the air clashing with Kanajii's attack. The goddess of water held out her left hand. Water rocketed from her palm. It expanded to great lengths. The mass of water crashed against the fireballs.Steam rose into the air as Kanajii's attack was destroyed.

Water rained down from the skies. The entire field was soaked to the bone. Lagre puddles strarted to form. The ground turned to mud.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:22 am

tch... kanajii created another fire storm, this one with giant fireballs, each with such extreme heat, that it turned water into steam instantly. as the fire storm raged, kanajii exploded with fire, a large black fire shield formed around him, fiery wing formed as well, kanajii leaped into the air a shot fire balls at roshi, he then shunpo'd behind the old man and slashed at his head, the fire burning aroung kanajii was so intense, it was scorching the scorching the air, and burning the oxygen away.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 6:37 am

Roshi sighed, "You still have much to learn child....Tutor Tierra Divino Enojo (Guardian of the Earth Divine Anger)!" The earth shook. Mud rose from the ground into a giant golem. The golem had massive arm bracers and wielded a giant hammer. The giant golem roared. Earht shot into the air forming a giant dome of rock, mud, grass and tree's. The flames crashed against the dome. Large towers of mud rose into the air,

Mud crashed onto the flames doucing them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)   Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roshi's Training Campagn (Open to All)
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next