Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:58 pm

BlackPlauge shot a large ball of electricity into the ground directly below him, blinding everyone and creating a large crater. He jumped into the crater allowing the balls of fire to colide above him. He stuck his trident into the ground, causing it to split in a straight line at Kanajii. As the ground split water shot up to the top of the cave with enough pressure to begin splitting the top of the cave in half.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm

kanajii's form spun, causing a black fire tornado, the tornado whirled around kanajii, forming a shield against the water, the tornado the shot out balls of black flame, they all targeted plauge, as soon as they were near him, they exploded the force broke the cave to bits, pieces of rock fell down from where the rock ceiling once was.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:12 pm

BlackPlauge formed a shield of light absorbing most of the damage. He recovered intime to dodge most of the falling rocks but was hit on the back of his righ shoulder and leg. He responded by leaping into the air after shoving his trident into the ground.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:22 pm

kanajii was also hit by rocks, they were inbedded in his shoulders and on his back, they didn't seem to worry him, kanajii then shot 3 Hiakuma blasts at plauge.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 3:29 pm

BlackPlauge dodged quickly responding with a Byakurai aimed at Kanajii's chest. The ground began to crack slightly around the trident embeded in the ground.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:01 pm

kanajii then froze, his body didn't move, his eyes flickered from grey to red, they settled, one eye was red, and one eye was grey. Plauge! he- kanajii's normal voice could be heard until it was swallowed by the beast, his eyes flickered once more, they settled again half half, Plauge! kill me or seal this beast somehow! that was all kanajii could say before the beast controlled his body once again, the grey eye turned to red, kanajii growled like an animal and shunpo'd up behind plauge.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 am

BlackPlauge turned around and placed his hand at Kanajii's stomach. "Sōkatsui!" A large ball began to form in his hand. He released the ball and it began to expand and launch forward, enveloping Kanajii's form.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:15 pm

kanajii fought to control his body from moving, the beast tried desperately to move, but kanajii kept it in place.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:32 pm

BlackPlauge held back the attack as to not kill Kanajii but put enough force into it to wound him. He grabed Kanajii and threw him over his shoulder. He layed Kanajii on the ground and knelt over him. "Kanajii, can you hear me? I you can I need to know what this thing is so I can know how to seal it away."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:58 pm

kanajii's eyes flickered, one eye turned grey, I don't have much time, theres some kind of demon spirit inside me... it's being controlled by yakunan, the seal on my chest has it bound to my body but it lets it control my body mayb- kanajii's voice caught, his eyes turned red again, kanajii's real mind fought to control the beast, but it was too strong, all that kanajii could do was keep the beast still, he just hoped plauge would do something, and fast...
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 pm

BlackPlauge sat there thinking, he had no clue what he could do. He had never delt with sealing spirits away. As he continued to think his calm thoughts slowly turned to panic, he had no clue how long Kanajii could hold the beast down. Sudenly he felt an ache in his back. He then felt as if someone was speaking to him inside of his head, telling him how to solve the problem. He felt as if he was speaking to himself but someone else at the same time. He followed the directions he heard in his head and walked over to Kanajii. He placed his hand over Kanajii's face, small pentagrams apeared inside of BlackPlauge pupils. He began pouring energy into Kanajii's soul. He sudenly apeared in Kanajii's spirit world.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:33 pm

kanajii the beast and kanajii's zanpuktou were also sent to his spirit world,fiery platforms were everywhere, kanajii looked up, it was bad timing, in just a few minutes, the shadows would come....
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 pm

BlackPlauge looked around confused, he had no idea what had just happened. He looked to see where he was, having never been inside Kanajii's spirit world before he was clueless to where he was. He looked at Kanajii wondering about his condition and how injuries would affect him in this place. Also wondering about who was controling Kanajii's body he watched carefuly for any signs as he though about his next move.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:46 pm

kanajii looked at plauge, don't worry, the beast and i are separate here... do you have any bright ideas? because we have to move fast, the shadows are coming, and you don't want to be here when they come.... trust me... only the wielder of ryuu hikage can survive the shadows, unfortunately, i think the beast will survive...
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:56 pm

"Well I guess we need to kill the beast if you are apart in this world and I guess we should avoid the shadows as much as posible. But....where exactly are the shadows?" He began to look around for any sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:01 pm

they will come in about 15minutes, they will grow from every shadow in this world, it will form a wall of darkness, it makes it impossible to see, hear or feel anything... anyway...i think the beast may be over to the right, something draws me there... do you have any means of flying? kanajii said as black fiery wings formed on his back, kanajii flapped and hovered in the air.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 pm

"No I can't fly but I can use the protons and electrons in the air to create a path way to walk on." He began walking forwar and a bright yellow ramp began forming under his feet and it rose higher as he walked forward. "Will this work well enough?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm

maybe.... can you speed up? we need to hurry, kanajii didn't wait for an answer he flapped his giant fiery wings and shot off towards the beast.
(be back in like 1 and a hlaf hours)
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:03 pm

BlackPlauge shunpoed to kept up with Kanajii, "Do you have any clue of how to beat this thing or what?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm

nope, i have no idea...maybe some kind of seal that adds on to the one i have? i dunno...all we need to do is either sever the connection between Yakunan and the beast, or the beast and my mind.... kanajii said while flapping his wings, they were close, in the distance, kanajii could see two glowing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:22 am

BlackPlauge followed kanajii, who aparently knew where he was going. After a while BlackPlauge also saw the eyes in the distance. "When we get there do you want to do this alone or what?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:09 pm

kanajii didn't answer for a while, yeah, ok.... kanajii drew his sword as he flew. after another minute kanajii touched down on a platform, the beast glared at him, it was an immense Fox like creature, kanajii swung at it with his sword, aiming to kill, the beast opened its mouth, a roar of condensed reiatsu shot out, causing cuts of kanajii, and pushing him back several meters. kanajii recovered quickly, he sprinted forward and fire a blast of black fire, the fire shot into the fox like creature, amazingly, the fire was simply absorbed... kanaji swore, he shunpo'd and attacked from the side, striking a blow, on and on the fight went, kanajii was severly battered and bruised, the fox like creature showed no signs of stopping. kanajii knew his only chance, was to activate the kings seal... kanajii closed his eyes, an eerie red glow formed around him... Plauge...get out of here....now, the shadows are coming....go! kanajii spoke words that he didn't even know, golden sparks flew as he muttered, the seal on his back glowed gold.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:27 pm

BlackPlauge stood a distance away, watching the fight. When Kanajii told him to leave he hestantly began to leave, "Good luck." He began running to keep out of the shadows.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:47 pm

kanajii muttered more words, the kings seal rotated on his back, it started to spread, as it spread it took the curse mark with it, just then, there was a major burst of reiatsu, the beast even fell to it's knees, it took kanajii a while to figure out what happened, his curse mark was gone, his full reiatsu had come back to him, kanajii turned to the beast, his eyes glowed golden, kanajii walked forward, sheathing his sword, he muttered more words, kanajii raised his hands, as he did, a giant set of hands made from reiatsu raised as well, kanajii grabbed the beast with his reiatsu hands he then dragged it towards his body, the kings seals reiatsu burned fiercely into the beasts flesh, kanajii muttered more words, the reiatsu hands then acted on their own, they pulled the beast quickly towards kanajii's heart, the beast hit kanajii's chest, and melted into him, kanajii could do nothing as the reiatsu hands forced the beast into kanajii's body, after it was done, a seal that looked like the kings seal was on kanajii's heart, instead of the curse mark, the kings seal receded back to its original place, it glowed then dimmed. kanajii then whited out, he collapsed, his fiery wings disappearing as he fell, kanajii was taken out from his spirit world and back to the real world, kanajii saw only one thing as he fell, the ground. kanajii smacked into the ground and laid unconscious.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:59 pm

BlackPlauge ran from the shadows for several minutes until he felt a large burst of reiatsu. He stoped wondering what had happened, he was almost imidiatly forced back into the real world. He looked around and saw Kanajii blacked out on the ground. He walked over to him and began healing his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next