Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:02 pm

Kagirinai stared at her with a confused expression, "Can't you speak?" he raised an eyebrow in confusion. She had only spoken a few words since she arrived.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:05 pm

Darkness licked her lips and said "of course i can" and smiled
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:06 pm

kagirinai tsked at her, "Yes well you didn't speak much before now did you. only a few words. Oh and By the way i'm Kagirinai Ranpu." He stared at her with his cold eyes.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:15 pm

DarknessLilly blinks at him "ok nice to meet you Kagirinai-Sensei"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Kagirinai raised an eyebrow, "Kagirinai-sensei? Whats with the sensei?" Had he taken on a second student?
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:19 pm

Darkarness smiles "you will teach me i will learn and can help you and your friends and i will be good"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:21 pm

Kagirinai nodded his head, "Hai hai i'll teach you what i know." He sealed his Reiatsu away.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:22 pm

kanajii nodded at plauge, uh, let's go, where to first? kanajii said shunpo'ing over to plauge.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:22 pm

"Have you checked on your squad to see if they are ok?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:26 pm

hai, they're all fine, they thought ahead and barricaded the place, it's pretty much a strongpoint at the moment, how about your sqaud? do you wanna check on them?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:27 pm

"Yea lets head that way. Did your squad know what was causing this?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Darkness smiles at him and closed her eyes feeling tired
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Kagirinai drew his Zanbatou and tore open a garganta. He stepped in and vanished. leaving Soul Society heading to his mansion.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:33 pm

yeah, kanajii said walking towards the 11th squad barracks. it was a guy called yakunan... kanajii uncontrollably shuddered as he remembered the man from his past, hoping that it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:35 pm

"Just one guy did all of this? did he have people with him?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:39 pm

yeah, he has other people, apparently theres a ton of shinigami who are working with him, they all have red eyes, he also has shadowy guards.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:46 pm

BlackPlauge apeared at the 11th squad barracks. He saw bodies, ones from his squad and others he couldn't recognize, laying around the front of the building. He ran over to the door and opened it violently, as he did a large mass of people rushed at him with swords. "Stop!" At the sound of his voice all of the men stoped.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:48 pm

kanajii walked up beside plauge, any serious damage?
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:52 pm

"Looking at the bodies out side I lost about half of the squad but the enemy obviously took a big hit too." He walked around looking around his men, most of them wounded. He turned to Kanajii, "So what should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:05 pm

i think i have an idea, it might be right, and might be completely wrong.... follow me kanajii jumped onto the roof of the barracks and jumped to another.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:07 pm

"Ok" He began following Kanajii across the rooftops.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 pm

kanajii picked up speed, signs of destruction were present, kanajii led plauge over the walls of the seireitei and out further, soon they were running up a mountain road, there, there was a cave, there were 6 armed shadowy figures guarding the entrance, a cold dark and evil feeling was being emitted from the cave.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:16 pm

BlackPlauge followed him to the cave but soon thought it was strange that Kanajii had lead him straight to the enemy's hidout. He sudenly stoped, "OK, whats going on here. How do you know exactly were this place is and how did you know he would be here."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:22 pm

kanajii shook his head, i hoped it wasn't here... i-i...*sighs* in my past, theres... kanajii was unable to say his next words as one of the guards saw them, he shouted out and ran towards kanajii and plauge, holding a long spear, 4 others ran to help him, they all had swords. kanajii leapt up and slashed the throat of the first guard, cutting off his shouts, kanajii then set to work on the others, moving with extreme skill and grace, they all hit the ground dead, the last guard still at the mouth of the cave, ran inside, shouting that there was an intruder, Plauge, you ready? theres more coming, and i'll tell you about my past after that.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:25 pm

BlackPlauge drew one of his swords, releasing a large amounts of energy. "Hell yea im ready"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next