Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:37 am

a demonic laugh rang across, so you sealed the beast... but to what extent? i may not be able to control it anymore, but the beast still rages with in you, should you slip, it will take control again.... and now...Mr. Blackplauge, it's time for you to die.... black reiatsu exploded from within what was left of the cave, yakunan stepped forward, he had hollow style armour, he carried a giant black axe, yakunan grinned he disappeared and appeared beside Plauge with something that was not shunpo or sonido, but a mixture of both, yakunan then swung the axe as if it were a toy, scything towards plauge.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 am

a shadowy figure appears in front of Yakunan letting the ask slash through her but absorbing the energy emitted from it the figure than turned into the shape of Darkness as she glared at the demon "you have released too much energy i would kindly ask you to stop or i will be forced to drain you of your power till you stop existing from this world" she said with a false scene of confidence
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 am

Yakunan laughed.... if you absorb too much of my energy, then it's bye bye for you hahahaha! my reiatsu is combined with demon energy, it's poisonous to anyone and every one who is not a wielder of a demon weapon, yakunan briefly pointed to his axe, right now, my energy is poisoning you, leave while you can yukanan's eyes glowed, a figure made of his poisonous reiatsu was made behind him.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

Darkness smiles "your misunderstand me mister demon guy...i am not weak to any energy you may wield i don't take it into my self i give it to the Galaxy" she sighs "any thing you throw at me i will just send away" (will be nice if you want to know how it works exactly PM me)
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:01 am

(i know how it works it would just be weird if yakunan knew it already) yakunan raised his eyebrows, is that so... well then how about i use no reiatsu at all? i have been alive for eternity, i was created with the universe... i have the ultimate reiatsu control... yakunans form morphed, his reiatsu disappeared completely, no energy what so ever came from him... in his hand was a normal katana, his form was a mass of swirling black smoke with two red eyes. yakunan laughed.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:03 am

Darkness looks at him a little afraid "ok...this is unexpected...."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:05 am

A garganta opened up in mid air. Golden reiatus shot forward. Kagirinai dropped from the skies he hit the ground with a thud. He drew his massive zanbatou and swung it downwards. A golden arc of energy shot forward towards Yakunan.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:11 am

yakunans form spread into smoke, it shot to one side and then formed back into the swirling mass, my my....and who's this? just then yakunans form froze, his eyes flash an incredibly dark red, then back to normal, you're lucky, i have to go, my master calls... the mass of smoke spun faster and faster, and then it disappeared, with a sentance lingering on the air, I'll be back, don't you worry about that, hahah!
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 am

Darkness shudders "he is frighting"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:18 am

Kagirinai wrapped his arms around Lilly, "Sssh my love it'll be alright." He held her close rubbing her back. He glared at the spot Yakunan had previously been.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 am

BlackPlauge walked over to the two, "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:23 am

Darkness blinks at the man stepping away from her master "you guys were releasing too much power i had to come and try to stop it"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:26 am

from on the ground kanajii's eyes fluttered open, he stood up, he saw the trio, oh hey guys..
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:28 am

Kagirinai felt her taking a step back. He glared at Plaige for ruining it. His eyes bore into the Shinigami's soul. They glowed slightly and stopped. He looked at Kanaji and didn't say a word. His hair fluttered a cool breeze blew past.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:29 am

BlackPlauge turned to Kanajii "Are you feeling ok after that fight?" He then turned back to lilly, "When has using too much power ever been a problem?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:31 am

kanajii looked at kagirinai, thanks for the warm welcome.... kanajii sighed, he walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:34 am

Darkness blinks at Plague "its harming the Galaxy" she sighs "its always hurting it but there are far too many people out there with power levels higher than 20,000 and we don't want the veil damaged"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:38 am

Kagirinai stared at both males. He placed his massive blade on his back. He looked over the destroyed Seireitei and scoffed.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:17 am

kanajii raised an eyebrow at Kagirinai, he then shrugged he walked towards the mouth of the cave, i'm gonna check on my Squad again, cya, and thanks for the help plauge, kanajii then shupo'd off to his barracks.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:20 am

BlackPlauge started to walk out of the cave, he didn't like to limit his power and he didn't trust lilly. "Im going to sleep."
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:00 am

Darkness glares at plague "if your power goes above 20,000 i will be forced to fight you"
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:25 am

"Whatever" He continued walking.
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:43 am

Darkness watched him walk away
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 3:16 am

He stoped and turned around, "How long are we going to have to keep our power down?"
Back to top Go down
DarknessLilly

DarknessLilly

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 am

Darkness blinks at him "i know its alot to ask but the Galaxy is tired of repairing the veil"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next