Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)

Go down 
+2
Makai Kasai
kanajii
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:49 pm

kanajii stood his ground smiling, Hado No. 88 Hiryugekizokushintenraiho another powerful beam of high powered kidou shot to intercept toride's attack, it simply destroyed the Hado 63. and kept going towards toride.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Toride shunpo'd behind Kanajii. ''Bakudō 62: Hyapporankan.'' A powerful binding spell stronger then Bakudo 61 came to Kanajii. Toride saw him hanged up somewhere. Then he again shunpo'd fast to him and he hold his zanpakuto before him.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 pm

Kanajii raised his Reistsu levels, breaking the bakudo, he grinned as toride appeared in front of him, he slashed, but it was a normal slash.

Hado no. 54 Haien the purple kidou surrounded kanajii's blade, making it incredibly powerful, kanajii swung fast at toride's chest.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Toride fell on the ground. ''Are we just going to use kido's or are we going to fight with no kido's just raw. I often use the second option!'' He ran to Kanajii stabbing him in his stomach. Then he punched him. ''Bakudo 81: Danku!'' defending all Kanajii's attacks. Then shunpo-ing around Kanajii all the time to make him dizzy, he's ready to do an hadou. ''Hadou 31: Shakahou!'' hitting Kanajii blowing him away.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:14 pm

toride would then hear clapping... Kanajii was standing beside him looking pleased with himself, the thing that toride had been attacking was a log, now smoldering a little way away.

I say we take this to the next level. Burn through the night, Ryuu Hikage A black inferno of flames swept through the area, covering an area of 4km squared, when the initial inferno had passed, a series of smaller ones burnt on places. Kanajii stoo holding twin odachi, each dripping black flame, he was covered in black fire and had black fiery wings. he looked like a demon from hell he grinned as he slashed his twin blades at toride.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 pm

''Kisoku, Tennotsukai.'' he shunpo'd behind him without him knowing anything at all, then stabbed twenty times till he had was hurted. ''Dammit, I'm feeling weak!''
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:30 pm

although toride;s sword stabs landed, instead of going into kanajii, they went in and disappeared, the stabs appeared out of another shadow, the shadow on toride's chin, the blades slamming into his own face, this was kanajii's ultimate move, turning his opponents attack on them, he then turned slowly, it was obvious he was extremely fast, but didn't feel the need to be as toride's stabs himself. he stands with a smile on his face a shadowy armor rippling over his body before being covered up by an inferno of black flames.

(me has an idea....to make this fight easier to understand, show what actions you did...)

Action 1: shadow armor makes toride's sword appear under his chin stabbing himself

(see what i mean?)
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 pm

''ARGH.. THE PAIN!"' He falls on his knees while he slowly let's the blade fall out of his hand. Some seconds later he grabbed the sword with his right hand again slowly looking at Kanajii. He thought of an idea. ''There must be ONE way to beat him...'' He stands up fastly and shunpo'd fast behind him. He shunpo'd circles around Kanajii to make him dizzy once again. ''A kidou would be good!'' As he stopped with shunpo-ing, looking in Kanajii's dizzy eyes while ready to blast him away. ''Hadou 90: Kurohitsugi.'' A big black coffin surrounds Kanajii while it's slowly going to close him up. It opens again. To dodge the black coffin itself Toride uses a helpful kidou. ''Bakudo 8: Seki.'' The kidou can reflect anything and it counters a physical attack with the same force.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 4:47 am

kanajii found himself inside the coffin. too bad... he said as he saw a shadow and sank into it avoiding the coffin and the seki. he appeared out of a shadow behind toride and yawned he thengripped his more tightly and then tapped toride on the shoulder.
Maybe enough for now? what do you say to having a drink at my office?

( by the way....can we make it that there are no auto hits from now on? you have to give the other person a chance...like i swung my blade at toride hoping for a slash across the chest, not, i swung my blade at toride and the blade cut deep into his flesh, blood sprayed everywhere as toride slumped to his knees.....i know thats a bit of an exaggeration...but what do ya reckon? (sorry if thiis sounds angry and disrespectful))
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 pm

kanajii shrugged, i'll see you later then toride he slid his arm down and the air grew incredibly hot, and the light darkened. a portal of black fire appeared and kanajii stepped into it.
the portal then closed and the temperature returned to normal and the light came back.
Back to top Go down
Toride Kenichi

Toride Kenichi

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:32 am

''Well, seeya.''

(I'm really sorry, my computer didn't work I tried to fix it but it was too difficult. Took the other people around 3/4 weeks to make my computer again
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:03 pm

(lol no problem....you should to karakura >.> lolz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)   Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yakunan the destroyer ( open for everyone)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8