Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sparring (open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:46 am

Rose bit her lip and murmured, "I'll keep you my dirty little secret, dirty little secret, don't tell anyone or you`ll be just another regret." She crossed her arms, not sure if she really wanted to tell them, but soon fessed up, "Aizen plans to attack earlier then planned."
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:48 am

(Ah Kanajii he didn't turn itno Roshi only his Reaitsu is similar to Rosh)....

The tortoise's body started to shift. Standing before them was a man in his mid fifties standing at 5'10. In each hand was a long spear. The blade took the shape of a scimitar blade Green scales covered his body. On his back was a alrge black shell. Spikes grew from his shoulders. He ahd short white hair, green eyes and a white beard.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 am

(i know, thats why i said, he turned into "an exact replica")
how soon will he attack?
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:41 am

after departing squad 4s barracks, Bane and Yuki walked with some shinigami from sqad 4, they also collected some squad 9 guys as they passed the training grounds. Bane and Yuki led the procession. they stopped about 10 yards from the 3rd squad.

"whats this of aizan?" Bane asked in a curious manor

Yuki just smiled and nodded to Rose
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:41 pm

"He never mentioned soon, but from the looks of it, I'd say 3-4 days..." She turned to Bane, "Aizen is attacking early." Rose glared at Yuki, wondering what his problem was. There was a breeze in the air that sent chills up her spine. The Captain leaned against a tree and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:43 pm

The aged man smiled his spears on his back, "My now isn't that interesting."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:53 pm

3-4 days? that dosn't leave much time......squad 8!, get back to training! kanajii said as he realized his squad was sitting and watching the proceedings. obediently they all got up and started training.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:56 pm

"Ara-ara-ara i didn't think he's decide to attack so soon..." spoke a feminine voice. A flaming bird landed in the area. The flames dissolved to reveal a young woman. She stood at 6'1 her hair was engulfed by red flames reaching mid back. She wore a crimson red battle Kimono. Flames ran along ehr shoulders, fore arms and ankles making shoulder armour, arm guard and shin guards. By her waist was a pair of katan their blades were made of flames.
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:01 pm

"seems the calculations squad 12 came up with is off 12 days. they said that aizan was planning to strike in 15 days during the upcoming lunar eclipse, perhaps he knows what we was planning and still wants to get us off guard." Bane said deep in thought

Yuki turned his attention to Kira, "seems knowing this will help get the upper hand, Captain Ayame shure is a true asset able to get this info to us, dont you agree?" Yukis voice was colder than usual but still maintained a mesmerising presence "good luck in hueco mundo, we will do our best in karakura town." yuki held his snakey grin.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:10 pm

Celeste leapt off of Nanao's shoulder shifting into his human form. Sentencia leapt off of Nanao's head shifting as well.

Standing in his place was a man in his mid twenties standing at 6'3 with gravity defying golden hair. he wore a golden long sleeved silk shirt with golden arm guards, gloves with metal plates on the back and shoulder pads. He wore golden dragon silk pants with golden shin guards and boots. On his back was a a giant Zanbatou similar to Kagirinai's. He had a pair of golden metal dragon wings and metal golden tail. Ten strange yellow robs were behind him each connected by a chain. They hovered in mid air.

"My this does seem to be heating up." Sentencia stretched his limbs.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:11 pm

kanajii turned around to inspect his squads training, although they were doing well kanajii could tell that they wanted to hear every detail.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:14 pm

A small white tiger with two tails landed next to Celeste. the tiger shifted into a young girl around 9 or 10. She had long white silk hair. She had a pair of light blue tiger ears sticking out from her hair. Two white light blue striped tiger tails swayed from her tailbone.She wore a light blue dress with white roses. She had claw like nails.

"This is exciting!" she gave a child like laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Rose frowned, "I guess this is my fault..." She vanished into a Garganta and appeared in the Cuatro Espada's room. Ulquiorra turned around and glared at her, "Why are you here?" He stood up and walked over to her and lifted her chin up, "You're a traitor." Ulquiorra laughed dryly and released her. Rose crossed her arms, "Where's Aizen?" She snapped. "You have the nerve to ask that?" He put his hand on Murciélago. Rose took a step backwards and raised her hands in alarm, "Look, I didn't come here to fight you! I just need to see Aizen!" Ulquiorra frowned, "Well, I can't help you there, now leave." "FINE!" Rose ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:46 pm

.... kanajii looked in confusion as rose left in a garganta
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Bane sighed and decided it best to get his group to the Karakura town early to set the trap they had for Aizan Bane said his goodbyes to the Squad 8 Captain and squad 3 group as well as the minions of makai. Bane and Yukis group departed and went and gathered the rest of squad 9. after a few hours the squad went to the senkai gate and entered Karakura Town.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:49 pm

Celeste folded his arms, "I am starting to fear for her...sigh...Makai's not going to like this news...."

Hueco Mundo

Makai flashed into Las Nochs. He sighed in great annoyance, "What is that girl thinking!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Sentencia closed his eyes, "Dios you know what to do..." a silver robed figured appeared from the shadows bowing its head.It vanished after Bane and the other squads heading to Karakura town,

Celeste sighed in annoyance, "I hope Makai knows what he's doing sending the two of us out."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 pm

kanajii looked up at celeste, no definitely not.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Celeste sighed again, "I say when the battle begins at this rate you'll want to be as far from Makai as possible. He'll probably go beserk again."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 pm

mmmm kanajii turned to face his squad, okay guys, we're gonna step up the training, we are leaving for hueco mundo in two days. mutters of disbelief could be heard, kanajii rattled out orders, and in minutes the entire squad was preforming complex fighting drills.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Sentencia walked over to kanajii,"If you wish i can help assist them in their training."

Celeste grinned and leaned on the squad 8 captain, "I'll pitch in as well and so wil Tortuga, Fuegoave and Tigre over here?" Celeste pointed to the other three Zanpukto spirits.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:46 pm

sure! that'd be awesome! kanajii again turned to his squad.... okay guys, these guys over here are gonna help train you, obey them completely, they will make you stronger than ever before!....kanajii looked back at the zanpukto spirits, take it away haha, let me know if you need help.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Rose walked into Aizen's chambers, her Zanpakuto at the ready, "Kisama," She spat angrily, "Fight me!" Aizen glared at her and stood up once more, "Would you like to try this again, little girl?" Rose's eyes turned blood red and she gripped the Katana tighter. "This is the end!" Aizen laughed, "Certainly." He smiled sadistically, "Your end, anyway." Aizen had trapped her up against the wall in the blink of an eye. She stuggled, trying to escape, but he was much stronger then her, so she was forced to endure, "Damn you! Let me go!" Aizen leaned his head down next to her's and whispered in her ear, "You seem to look foward to death." He plowed his blade through her gut, driving it in with force, and with a flick of the wrist, Rose was flung to the ground. She gripped tightly at the flesh, and blood gushed through her open fingers. "Ugh..." Rose passed out.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:54 pm

Celeste grinned,"Tigre there all yours..." The girl gave a sweet smile. Instantly it turned sadistic, ""ALRIGHT YOU TURDS! WELCOME TO HELL!"
Back to top Go down
Bane/Yuki

Bane/Yuki

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:18 pm

suddenly hell butterflies flodded the seireitei to inform those captains still in seireitei. " Aizan has began his attack sooner than expected, all squads are to report to assignments all captains have full power release you are not by any circomestances allowed to let azian succeed defeat him at all cost.repeat Aizan has began his attack sooner than expected, all squads are to report to assignments all captains have full power release you are not by any circomestances allowed to let azian succeed defeat him at all cost."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring (open for all)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next