Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sparring (open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

sparring (open for all) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:12 pm

kanajii looked up, it had been 6 hours since the zanpukto spirits started training the squad. kanajii walked through the ranks of squad 8 members, looking at their skill, it had greatly improved, his vice captain, nanao had improved the most, using lightning fast speed to dazzle her opponents. just then hell butterflies flew in, playing their message. alright guys, be ready to move out in an hour, until then get some rest, change your clothes and bring your equipment to the west gate, i'll meet you there kanajii turned to the zanpukto spirits, thanks for all your help, our squad has really improved thanks to you. kanajii bowed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm

"We best be going it seems we might not be able to help you. Our master's will be needing out full power when they release their swords" said Celeste with a sad smile.

Tortuga nodded. All five spirits dissolved into particles.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:29 pm

kanajii nodded at nanao, they both disappeared with shunpo, they appeared near the west gate. kanajii constructed a barrier using his reiatsu, after that he drew his mask, and started the incantation for a garganta. My right hand is the stone that bridges worlds. My left hand is the blade that binds reality. The black-haired shepherd is hung from a chair. Stratus clouds come, and I strike down the ibis immediately a garganta formed, nanao and kanajii waited until the entire squad came, then they all stepped through the garganta, into hueco mundo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring (open for all)
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7