Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sparring (open for all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:49 pm

"I will share with you my knowledge of the Spirit King! I have fought him at 100% full power all my releases pulling out all the stops. He has 3 different forms. He fought me in his first state his sealed state at only 15%. he fought Kagirinai who was using full power at only 56%. Yamamoto could only force him to 10% even with his ultimate release. That is how powerful the spirit king is."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:54 pm

kanajii is shocked, wow i knew he was strong, but that? that's insane.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:55 pm

"Aizen aims to become King. He'll be in for a surprise. He will be like an insect to the Spirit King. I believe only 5% maybe only 2% or 1% will be needed to destroy Aizen."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:56 pm

The Spirit King has been alive since the dawn of time.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 2:57 pm

have you ever desired to become king?
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 3:11 pm

sorry wise one, but i must go now, until next time kanajii shunpo's away.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm

makai whispered into the shinigami's ear. A reiatsu barrier made sure no one listened, "I do not desire to become King. I have my own duty. I am one of the five celestial hollows who guard the gates between Soul society, the human world, hueco mundo and the king's realm. If any of those gates were to be destroyed balance would shift and the world would be destroyed. The king entrusted Rei, myself, Kagirinai, Shira and Roshi to protect them from all harm."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:40 am

Makai yawned, "So it seems everyone has left how boring." Makai decided to go for a walk around Seireite.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:14 pm

Rose turned and bumped into Makai. "Why the hell are you here?" She growled.

*Continued in Pain in the Heart*
Back to top Go down
http://vengencerp.forumotion.com/index.htm
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:43 pm

kanajii and nanao walked to the training field, come at me with everything you've got nanao.
nanao obediently drew her zanpukto and rushing in swing her sword with force. kanajii blocked every sword stroke with his hand, c'mon nanao, you have to concentrate, you're so strong, you just have to realise it.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:47 pm

nanao started attacking with more speed and power, it was amazing, her technique had completely changed, she was using the speed of her wakizashi. haha, now your getting it! kanajii shunpo'd behind her, boo! nanao ducked low and drove backwards with her zanpukto, kanajii easily dodhed the attack, he knew he couldn't just train his vice captain, he had to train his self as well, other wise he would definately turn into a hollow...
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 4:32 am

Rose had followed, dragging Kira as well. She grinned, "Sorry it took us so long.. Kira was being stubborn." The Espada laughed and unsheathed her own Zanpakuto and stuck it in the ground and leaned on it. "Taichou... why are you making me come with?" Kira sounded nervous and didn't exactly trust the two Captains. "Lighten up, will ya?! I just thought that Squad 3 could use a little training." Especially you, Kira. She finished in her head. Kira continued to just stand there behind his Captain and didn't say anything else. Leaving her Zanpakuto in the ground, she crossed her arms and turned to look at him. "Is there something that's bugging you." She stopped smiling, "Is it because I'm still an Arrancar, even if it's tiny?" The news probably shocked Nanao, but Rose wasn't paying any attention. She hoped Kanajii had already known, though. Kira stared at the ground and wouldn't respond, "..." Rose sighed and sat down next to Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:40 am

yo! rose! wanna switch partners? i'll fight you and kira can fight nanao as kanajii said this he was evading every attack nanao made.
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:53 am

"Sure, why not?" She grinned, "But I'm not going easy!" Kira took a step back and raised his hands in defeat, "What? No.. I won't fight her."
Rose grinned and ignored Kira's outburst, "I think you're forgetting that I'm Primera Espada." She grabbed her Zanpakuto and pointed it at Kanajii.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 5:58 am

A small white serpentine dragon stood on a wall away from the group. THe dragon flew over and landed on Kira's shoulder, "Why won't you fight her?"

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:01 am

kanajii drew his zanpukto, bakudou No.61: Rukujyoukourou(six rod light prison)
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 am

Rose grinned, "Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south: Shakkaho!(Shot of Red Fire)" The fire crashed through the prison and continued to fly towards Kanajii. "Haha!" Kira pushed the dragon off and leapt back away. "Stay away!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:18 am

The dragon's tail dropped, "What was that for?"
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:19 am

kanajii had used the bakudo as a distraction, he knew rose would have to counter it somehow, when she countered it kanajii used shunpo and came up behind her, boo!
Back to top Go down
Nala Tayuun

Nala Tayuun

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:24 am

Rose laughed again and the body that Kanajii was standing behind evaporated. "You're gonna have to try harder!!"
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 am

The dragon flew over to Nanao and landed on her head. He peared over her forehead and into her eyes, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 am

haha kanajii vanished in a flash, where did i go? can you find me?

oh hi there nanao said to the dragon completely at ease
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 am

The dragon's tail perked up, "So whats your name?"

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 am

i'm nanao ise, vice captain of the 8th division.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 am

"Nice ta meet your Nanao Ise."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparring (open for all)   sparring (open for all) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparring (open for all)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next