Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Encounter (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:13 am

Roshi's eyebrows turned into a frown, "Oh I'm doing well but i see something else has arisen. I hope your not going to fight against us Plauge-kun because...i'd have to hate to kill you." Roshi stared at plauge with a dead serious expression.

Last edited by Makai Kasai on Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:20 am

"Sorry to tell you but yea im on the other side."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 am

Roshi sighed, "Yari Yari and i didn't want to have to kill you. I think i'll leave you to Shira when she awakes." Roshi turned to the fight.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:24 am

BlackPlauge turned back to the fight also, "Well I never planed on killing anyone, I was just looking for some excitment."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 am

Roshi tsked at him, "Such foolishness child. Excitement feh that will get people killed." Roshi looked at the battle anaysling it all.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 11:59 am

"Honestly death dosen't bother me, just as long as I die fighing someone stronger than me."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:00 pm

Roshi stared at him with a blank expression, "Just be careful boy if any innocent are harmed...i will personally kill you slowly and painfully." Roshi was releasing killer intent and spiritual pressure.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:05 pm

"Like I said before I never planed on killing anyone." He looked over to the fight, "And I don't think he is going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:07 pm

Roshi leaned on his cane, "Kagirinai should finish this. My son is just playing with him." Roshi sighed at this, "He always has enjoyed to toy with his opponents. I'm not even sure why he released his third state."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:19 pm

"I've never even seen him fight if I am correct so I am interested to see just how powerful he is."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:24 pm

"Be glad your actually seeing this form. If he didn't want to show off i'd doubt you'd ever see it let along his 2nd form and his other 5."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:29 pm

"I think I could at least get this far. And Im unimpressed with Oderous' display of power."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:31 pm

Roshi yawned, "As am i, this child is a pain. Though i say he's easily stronger then Shira's byakko form. Just wait and see if you witness Kagirinai's essence of Huang Long. That technique even put the soul king on the ropes. if i recal nearly killed Kagirinai when he used it on the king. if i recall as well he injured the King gravely as a result."
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:37 pm

"Well this is getting dull. When is something fun going to happen?" BlackPlauge said as he laid down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:40 pm

Roshi shouted to Kagirinai, "Son just unleash Huang Long and get this over with!"

kagi leapt back. He opened his eyes and yawned, "Hai hai Otou-sama." Kagirinai slammed his blades into the ground, "Your very unlucky. I wanted to play abit more."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:46 am

"What a fool."

* Sheaths weapon, and waits for an attack with arms spread.

"I wont even need a weapon to defeat you."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:00 am

Kagirinai smiled sadistically, "This is something that has fought on par with the Soul King in his final form. Rise guardian of the Center reveal yourself Huang Long!" a mass of golden Reiatsu erupted from his back. kaigirinai released a loud roar. The reiatsu consumed his body taking shape. Bones started to form over the reiatsu followed by blood viens, organs and flesh. A massive yellow Serpentine Dragon stood in Kagirinai's place. Kagirinai could be seen inside the beasts Head.

The massive beast released a deafening roar that shook Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:25 am

*Hollow Oderous erupts into maniacal laughter -

"Enough of this!"

*His voice lowers to a demonic tamber -

"Now there will be nothing."

*Closes his eyes, energy from all around him begins pouring into his core, he begins to cackle hysterically, his eyes open, and explodes with devastating ferocity that can be felt throughout the realms leaving behind nothing but his own dust, small fragments of bone, and chunks of flesh smoldering among the rubble... the smoke begins to clear...
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 am

The massive dragon roared, "Coward! Weak fool i will kill you next time!" Golden Reiatsu engulfed the beast. Kagirinai landed on the ground, "I went Huang Long and you fled feh pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Oderous

Oderous

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 am

*suddenly a feeling of static electricity rolls through the air. Particles begin to gather, flesh begins to take shape, bone fragments dance to life, and human bodies begin to take form. One after another, Oderous after Oderous appear; all giddy with murderous glee. Eyes shining, the army -- a countless number -- stands laughing, a disgusting sound. Then silence, as the numbers pour forward towards their prey.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 am

just then kanajii fell from the sky, FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!!!! kanajii hit the ground, he groaned then dusted himself off, when he stood up he noticed an army of clones, roshi, blackplauge and kagirinai, turning to roshi sorry roshi, i had to escape from the training camp...i had to see this for myself

(nothing was happening in the training camp =S i was bored.)
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:17 am

Kagirinai stared at the army. He grinned. Instantly reaitsu engulfed him. His body transformed once again into a massive yellow dragon. The beast released another roar. Surging hot yellow flames launched from its mouths.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:53 am

BlackPlauge looked over at Kanajii, "Hey Kanajii whats going on."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 am

oh hey plauge, why is kagirinai gettin all angry? kanajii said walking over to plauge, dusting the sand of his haori as he walked.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:58 am

"Well the new guy over there," He said pointing to Oderous. "Is trying to take over the would or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounter (open to all)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next