Bleach: The Last Hope
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Espada are at it again. Will you join the forces of good or evil, Arrancar or Shinigami?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Encounter (open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
kanajii

kanajii

First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 am

oh... really? and hows he going with that? kanajii said as he created a ball of black flame in his hand, throwing it from one hand to the other.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:11 am

"Not really sure yet. Oh, just so you know I am actually on Oderous' side in this fight." He created a ball of water and threw it at Kanajii's flame, extinguishing it.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:18 am

really? you're with him? why? i thought you were with Aizen kanajii created another fireball, this time he threw it at one of the clones, the ball exploded and destroyed the clone and another 5 standing close to it.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:21 am

"Im helping him because im bored. And I have always hated Aizen so why would I help him." He stood and watched as Kanajii killed the clones.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:24 am

i dunno, maybe i'll help this guy as well, im bored enough kanajii said, throwing another ball of fire at the clones, before realising what he was doing and made the fire disappear.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:28 am

"Well do whatever you want but I still have no clue what he plans to do. And so far I don't like his fighting style at all."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:31 am

it is a bit cowardly, i mean seriously, can't even face someone without an army of a 1000 clones? thats just slack
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:36 am

"Well personaly I hate clones to begin with so this guy's fighting style is just repulsive."
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:38 am

Roshi stared at the two and chuckled, "It seems my son is having fun."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:41 am

kanajii nodded his head, "maybe we should cull some of them....make him fight 1v1"

(my colours not working for some reason)
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:42 am

"Sure whatever you want, mabey it will be fun."
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 am

kanajii smiled, he charged up a balls of fire and threw them at the clones, HELL GRENADE! the balls of fire exploded destroy 300 clones, your turn plauge.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:50 am

BlackPlauge began to form a ball of lightning in his hand. He threw the ball in to the air and snaped his fingers, when he did it exploded into hundreds of lightning bolts each killing a clone.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:25 am

kanajii sighed, there were only 400 left, kanajii held up his hand, Hiakuma then sat down and pulled out a bottle of sake, a giant ball of black flame hurtled from the sky, it destroyed the remaining clones, leaving only the real one left, kanajii took a deep sip of the sake and sighed appreciatively.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:30 am

"Well that was fun I guess, so now what?" BlackPlauge said as he sat on the ground.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:34 am

i might go back to the soul society, see if anything happening kanajii said as he opened a senkai gate.

(when i go back yakunan(evil character from my past) will be destroying stuff n stuff)
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 am

"OK, just call if you need something. Im gona stay here and see whats going to happen here." BlackPlauge layed back and stared at the sky.
Back to top Go down
kanajii

kanajii

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:41 am

kanajii nodded, he stepped through the senkai gate.
Back to top Go down
Makai Kasai

Makai Kasai

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Kagirinai cancelled his form. he dropped to the ground and opened a garganta to Seireitei, "Roshi you can play with him. he bores me." kagirinai headed to Seireitei.
Back to top Go down
BlackPlauge

BlackPlauge

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:38 am

"If everyone is leaving I guess I will too" BlackPlauge stood and opened a garganta to the Soul Society. He quickly walked through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Encounter (open to all)   First Encounter (open to all) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Encounter (open to all)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4